ESO LUXURY FURNITURE VENDOR ITEMS – 2019/09/27

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What is offered this week?
The Luxury Furnisher Vendor (Zanil Theran) is located in Cicero’s Food & General Goods shop in the Hollow City, Coldharbour.
  1. Reach Tent, Camp 2,500g
  2. Reachmen Banner, Bull 4,000g New
  3. Reach Briarheart, Blood Red 15,000g
  4. Reach Briarheart, Corpse Blue 15,000g
  5. Reach Skull, Mammoth 50,000g

All 54 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

Full history of luxury furnisher items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WpKjOnl.png
    eSWpSij.png
    eT0Vf5a.png
    7hqqTHH.png
    NG1WKpm.png
    hxfuPOB.png
    xiqkfTk.png

I will be away from my PC next weekend (will be at Igromir and ComicCon in Moscow), so I won't be able to make screenshots. I can bring old pictures again, but somebody else will have to make picture of new item.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
    Options
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That skull is huge!
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those cabbages are cute.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Those cabbages are cute.

I bet hagraven witches laugh on the inside when they tell the reachmen a bunch of bullcrap then place a cabbage as their heart
    Options
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ewwww
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyserus wrote: »
    max_only wrote: »
    Those cabbages are cute.

I bet hagraven witches laugh on the inside when they tell the reachmen a bunch of bullcrap then place a cabbage as their heart

Hagraven: "Don't worry, we found a donor for your heart transplant!"

*puts in an artichoke*
    Options
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am too tired to write what I actually want to, both literally (i.e. I really shoul've gone to bed already but didn't 'cause I wanted to see if we would get something worthwile for housing this week..) and figuratively (as in fed up with the idiocy that is the luxury furnishing vendor,)

So I'll just say that it goes to show, that one should never underestimate the ability of ZOS to disappoint. Instead of giving us any of the hundred things people have bee asking for, we get yet another pointless bit of rubbish.

I mean for efs sake... That banner should be availablr for 500 gold from some vendor. And as if that was not enough, it's just a frigging retexture of the simple banner mesh, and that thing already comes in 5 effing flavours

*** it, I'm off to bed.
    Options
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't enter the tent, correct?
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw those Briarhearts on a lot of decorated trees last year for the holidays. Those will probably be a hit with people who want to do the same.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The briarhearts are interesting but I don’t know about 15k gold worth...

I hope we’ll see some actual luxury furnishings from the Luxury Furnishing vendor again soon!!!
    Options
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @BenevolentBowd and @Enemoriana anawesome for both. 🌟 Thnx for the best salt free posts and helping the community. :)
    Options
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coleslaw week confirmed.
    Options
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reachmen Banner, Bull 4,000g New
    Really.

How... luxurious.

Well.

Saves me gold.
    PC/EU
    Options
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »

I hope we’ll see some actual luxury furnishings from the Luxury Furnishing vendor again soon!!!

yes and new furnishing that are more than a single item.
    Options
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Problem is if they changed the items drastically from what they offered this time last year, people would whinge like crazy & complain that they couldn’t get the stuff they were waiting for & how unfair it was etc etc.

So there is a dilemma. People want more new bits, but also the old stuff.
    Too many items & people would complain at the gold they needed to find.

What would be a decent solution?
    Options
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Problem is if they changed the items drastically from what they offered this time last year, people would whinge like crazy & complain that they couldn’t get the stuff they were waiting for & how unfair it was etc etc.

Put all the old stuff at a separate vendor,and save Zanil for new things.Either that or start putting up two different themes every week.
    Options
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »

Put all the old stuff at a separate vendor,and save Zanil for new things.Either that or start putting up two different themes every week.

Ah like the master writ vendor? Excellent idea!

Then they could expand the items - would love to see new ones such a musical instruments - quite a variety in game now.
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like the route they want to go down is ‘use Zanil to drive users to the Crown based Furniture Store’

Unfortunately aside from the grind of actually getting to the store, the items there are massively overpriced and the selection is very basic.

I would prefer an in-game store where all furnishings could be bought for gold. This drip, drip, drip of previously released tat with one new piece every so often is positively tedious.
    Options
  • Nutta
    Nutta
    ✭✭
    Disappointing, and as already commented by others; is this what is considered 'luxury' items by the furniture team ?
    Options
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nutta wrote: »
    Disappointing, and as already commented by others; is this what is considered 'luxury' items by the furniture team ?

Selling terrible designed items for ridiculous amount of money. Isn't that what luxury is?
    Options
  • Nutta
    Nutta
    ✭✭
    Mitrenga wrote: »

Selling terrible designed items for ridiculous amount of money. Isn't that what luxury is?

I wouldn't see it that way, price does not need to correlate with design.

However, the real distinction is surely that luxury goods are the opposite of necessary goods. These items, regardless of price, don't feel necessary.
    Options
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

At this point, I think it's a bit obvious that there's no "furniture team" doing Zanil stuff. The art department is probably busy with next year's zones.
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    Unfortunately aside from the grind of actually getting to the store,

Wait, what? Grind? You say "hey, can a guildie taxi me to the Hollow City wayshrine". 'Grind' finished.

ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    Options
  • Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    need that skull
    PC
    Options
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »

Yeah, they should be about 5K each, at most.

Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the skull but 50k is too much for me right now. The other things would be good for certain homes but not anything I am working on at the moment. Glad to be saving my gold.
    Options
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mitrenga wrote: »

No.

It should be high quality items, made from high quality materials, designed by the most artistic people available.

Some things described as "luxury" aren't real luxury, though.

They go on the assumption that some people can't tell the difference.
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda think the skull is cool, but can't think of anywhere to put it.

Oh well, No Spend Weekend is not a bad thing.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    FierceSam wrote: »
    Unfortunately aside from the grind of actually getting to the store,

Wait, what? Grind? You say "hey, can a guildie taxi me to the Hollow City wayshrine". 'Grind' finished.

Well clearly you haven’t been arsed to actually visit the ZOS Crown furniture store....

It ain’t in Coldharbour bro....

Options