Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

default access keeps changing to No Access

ajm1946
ajm1946
✭✭✭
Housing default access for primary (and all other houses) keeps changing to No Access and Guild Visitors list keeps disappearing. Not running Essential Housing Add-On. Problem has been happening for months and ticket raised has not been actioned by ZOS.
Any thoughts on how to ensure that housing default access does not keep changing to "No Access"
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea. Happens to me usually once to three times a day.
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    The problem does not happen on PTS, functionbality worke there as intended
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This keeps happening to me too. I added a house to the EHT Community and yesterday when i ported there (near a wayshrine) it told me it had No Access! Even though I KNOW I had it set to limited visitor...

It is kind of making me paranoid for any contest entries that might randomly turn themselves to No Access!
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's still better than random decorator access to all visitors, that's would be disaster for housing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfM3vJpavy4
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please see this video.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8cF39afDbOyJO9FDBFIP1Ogm7F9f8rC/view?usp=sharing
    I am setting permissions and a second later they disappeared and "No Access" ever comes back

@Ginabruno pls do something, I can't let anybody permanently come to visit my houses !!!!
    I have spent a lot of money for housing, but I am the only one who can go in my houses: other people can go there only if I set "Visitor" permission before. But later it changes itself to "No Access" again !!!!
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself