The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Upgrading the Dragonguard Sanctum progression

• Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the only dailies are dirge and dragon killin?

Yes, as far as upgrading the Sanctum goes. There is a WB daily and a delve daily in Senchal as well, but they won't count towards the Dragonguard achievements.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the only dailies are dirge and dragon killin?

the only one that count for the sanctum and if you are collecting the new motif - yes. Another 2 are in senchal but they are imo not worth doing unless you want the achievement - just some gear as the loot for now.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    So two nights ago I got to 30/30 on my second character but the chest has not been available. I see if “close” when I enter the area, but it is non-interactable. Any ideas?

Is it locked per account, rather than per character?
    Edited by VoodooPlatypus on November 27, 2019 11:06PM
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VoodooPlatypus I haven't personally done it on a second character yet, but I have heard from multiple people that they were only able to loot it once per day per account.
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Aisleyne. I’ll check tomorrow to see if the 2nd character is able to open it before the main logs in and edit this post to share the outcome.

EDIT: Can definitely confirm it is 1 crate per day per account, not character. Thanks again @Aisleyne.
    Edited by VoodooPlatypus on November 28, 2019 12:39PM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 30/30 on two characters. I have only been able to loot the dragon guard supply crate on one character per day.
    PC EU
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by karliahquinn on December 5, 2019 1:55AM
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It should have been available to you when you had completed 12 quests. If you look at the doors on the lowest level, the chains on them should have disappeared. When you go through those doors, you'll be in a room with npcs doing combat training. On the right is another door that leads to the crafting stations.

Make sure you're on the same character that got the achievements as it is per character not account based. If you still cannot access them, I would submit a bug report.
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah... I deleted my comment because I was waiting for the upstairs doors to be repaired. Turns out it was downstairs all along...
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    For anyone interested in how this works, there is an achievement with four tiers. Progression is through main story quests and two dailies available in the Sanctum (one to kill dragons, one overland).

Completing the entire quest line will contribute a total of 9 quests towards this achievement (6 from Southern Elsweyr, 3 from the Finale).

4 quests completed - Chef added, extra nonfunctional NPCs
    12 quests completed - Door unlocked to the Armory (Ancient Dragonguard set craftable)
    20 quests completed - Achievement Furnisher unlocked (upstairs near the Dragon Hunt daily quest giver), The Good Bits quest becomes available (unlocks new alchemy reagent, Dragon Rheum)
    30 quests completed - Daily Dragonguard Supply Chest (now drops New Moon Priest motif pages)

Link to Achievement Furnishing pictures:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/496349/southern-elsweyr-achievement-furnisher

If you are looking for the achievement to track your progress, check under Dragonhold > Quests for one of the following:

A Call to Arms
    Restoring the Order
    Reforging the Dragonguard
    Dragonguard Operative

What does this mean Chef added? Is he an Assistant?
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    For anyone interested in how this works, there is an achievement with four tiers. Progression is through main story quests and two dailies available in the Sanctum (one to kill dragons, one overland).

Completing the entire quest line will contribute a total of 9 quests towards this achievement (6 from Southern Elsweyr, 3 from the Finale).

4 quests completed - Chef added, extra nonfunctional NPCs
    12 quests completed - Door unlocked to the Armory (Ancient Dragonguard set craftable)
    20 quests completed - Achievement Furnisher unlocked (upstairs near the Dragon Hunt daily quest giver), The Good Bits quest becomes available (unlocks new alchemy reagent, Dragon Rheum)
    30 quests completed - Daily Dragonguard Supply Chest (now drops New Moon Priest motif pages)

Link to Achievement Furnishing pictures:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/496349/southern-elsweyr-achievement-furnisher

If you are looking for the achievement to track your progress, check under Dragonhold > Quests for one of the following:

A Call to Arms
    Restoring the Order
    Reforging the Dragonguard
    Dragonguard Operative

What does this mean Chef added? Is he an Assistant?

He's an NPC merchant located on the top storey of the scafolding
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on June 12, 2020 7:27AM
    PC EU