Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is it social ban or what?

AboKor
AboKor
✭✭✭
I writing on behalf of PC EU player Laki476 - he cannot access to the forum...
===================
From Saturday, 21st I cannot play the game properly -
there is no any possibility to make a trade between me and another players, no Guild Bank Access,
No Trading Guild access, no any possibility to communicate with another players in a Game chat

Before this time I spent mainly ~ 5 hours in Cyrodill, didn't use any inappropriate actions or use inappropriate or
insulting words
I don't see any reason for a social Ban - if it is... Plus if it social ban - 3 day passed already.. so what did I do?
Or if it bug, can you do something
Or at least reply to me - because when I wrote in the Game support - on one replied...

Hope for the prompt reply

[sorry for double tread, I just really need some reply %( ]
Rgds
Abo
Furniture crafting PC EU
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can happen due to mass guild mails or even addons bugging out and spamming server requests.

Happened to a friend of mine, who was a guild officer and got it after mass mailing guild mails to other guildies.
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @AboKor

Do you have the ticket number your friend submitted?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE
    Within this time @laki476 even format disc C, reinstalled game, and nothing helps
    8 days passed already..
    Now he is resubmitted thicket
    The ticket number 190929-000484
    \
    Thank you in advance
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't do anything bad while in cyro....

Yeah, suuuure.
  • ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE
    admin
    @AboKor

I've sent you a PM regarding your friend's ticket #190929-000484.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post