Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

6th Indrik mount incoming?

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Dawnwood and Onyx on my main account, and will be getting the Snow on my second account. Aside from also having enough feathers to get a nascent on each account (as I like them at least as well as the "evolutions"), I'm not really interested in more of them.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Indriks are still off kilter on flat ground from what I’ve seen, which is a shame because I like the deer-like appearance.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was finished with Indriks after the first morph.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would still be participating in event indriks or not so one more reward is apprecoited
  • Feindrah
    Feindrah
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the Indrik's, I really did. However I would really like a change. The spectral version looks cool but I'm barely going to get enough tickets to get the last feather/berries I need for the snowy + the pet version since some of the events this Q4 are not up my alley (Undaunted event) and the one that will have to do with the Dragonhold DLC (Basically I'm not ready to buy Dragonhold yet as I just got Elsweyr) let alone now having to worry about getting more feathers again. UGH. I blame myself partly just because I wanted to collect 'em all.

I hope they will either add more exclusive event items to get with tickets (maybe costumes as a suggestion) or start doing a different type of mount.
    PC/NA
    Khajiit Magplar
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    god i hope not. Im so tired of farming events T.T
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another frigging Indrik... Yeah, hell no to that.

I already got more than enough weird ass silly stupid mounts gathering dust in my collections. I can't even display them in my homes due to the apalling limits on mount furnishing slots.

I only committed to collecting the 4 indriks(plus the base version) 'cause I wanted one of them and though it was gonna be a special 5th anniversary year event thing, and I might as well collect the full set. When they added the pet versions I was like: "Argh, fine, I'll get them too, but cheesh this grind is starting to bug me!" At this point I am totally fed up with these frigging berries and feathers and repetitive busybody work, though thankfully the end was in sight.

But now it seems there is gonna be an endless stream of ever more absurd iterations of indriks in store, each with it's own associated vomit inducing grind, so... Nope. Not gonna frigging bother. Just another mindless grind fest I can add to the list of things I skip in ESO. I'll finish what I started, but the four original are my limit. No more I say.

Besides I find the concept of riding ghost mounts kinda baffling anyway, so passing it is not difficult for me. Though the "Transmuted Zombie Fire Bacon Indrik" might be worth the hassle...
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we still be able to get old indriks on the events for this one? And this one seems halloweeny..
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be cool if it somehow comined all the morphs into a Rainbow unicorn moose, i'll lose my poo. If it's just another Blue Ghost thing they can kiss my... shoe.
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the events are optional? You don’t have to participate or buy berries.... don’t want an Indrik - don’t get one.....
  • Marigold1
    Marigold1
    ✭✭✭
    if I am not mistaken there should be only 5 of them 1 basic and 4 evolved... at least that is on the evolution paper you see in game.
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to be disappointed if it's next year's Q1 morph/reward from events.
    We got five indriks. Move on to another animal to reskin all year next year for event tickets please. :(
    Senche-rahts would gave been a good choice.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    6th Indrik coming?

Oh God no. Please make it stop
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been naming my Indriks after the Eeveelutions. What am I supposed to call a spectral Indrik?
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we still be able to get old indriks on the events for this one? And this one seems halloweeny..
    Been naming my Indriks after the Eeveelutions. What am I supposed to call a spectral Indrik?

Espeon perhaps?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Spoopeon? :p
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I only liked the nascent so far.
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love Indriks, I really do, as much as all the other Summerset related stuff. And I use them. But another Indrik-themed year is way too much.

Give us gryphon mounts ZOS! Even if they were to float just 1 meter above the ground!