Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

6th Indrik mount incoming?

Jolipinator
Jolipinator
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
We all know about the Nascent, Dawnwood, Luminous, Onyx and Pure Snow Indriks, but this is the first I have heard of the Spectral Indrik:
Onyx, Pure Snow, and Spectral Indriks are now visible in the Collectibles menu before being unlocked.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6355474/#Comment_6355474

Can someone on the PTS provide any more information about the Spectral Indrik?
PS5 EU.
  • Balastar
    Balastar
    ✭✭✭
    here:
    Screenshot_20190917_133849.png
    Edited by Balastar on September 23, 2019 6:17PM
    EU/PC trading guilds:
    Traders of the Covenant - Grahtwood - Elden Root
    Twist it Sis - Stormhaven - Wayrest
    To join, contact ingame @Balastar

Manager of Crown Network Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join!
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like Indriks, I really do, but I'm so tired of farming them with all the feathers and berries and that decision to put all the stuff into collectibles, so we can't stock up on feathers anymore... :'(

Edit :
    @ZOS_GinaBruno let us hoard feathers! Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a berry on top?
    Edited by Nairinhe on September 23, 2019 4:03PM
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    e7YAgGi.png
    Edited by Nighn_9 on September 23, 2019 3:29PM
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    I like Indriks, I really do, but I'm so tired of farming them with all the feathers and berries and that decision to put all the stuff into collectibles, so we can't stock up on feathers anymore... :'(

Edit :
    @ZOS_GinaBruno let us hoard feathers! Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with a berry on top?

Hoarding feathers means you can skip event content in the future ... I don’t think ZOS is too keen on that happening.

Probably not that much of an issue anymore. Only one more Indrik to morph after the Onyx one. So only four (4) more feathers needed anyway.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

Edit :

Hoarding feathers means you can skip event content in the future ... I don’t think ZOS is too keen on that happening.

Probably not that much of an issue anymore. Only one more Indrik to morph after the Onyx one. So only four (4) more feathers needed anyway.

1. Isn't it two? Pure snow and spectral?
    2. ZOS seems to really like this indrik idea, so spectral may not be the last one
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they do not keep making more variants of the Indrik mount.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Vigawatt
    Vigawatt
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not even going to use the Indrik mounts, but I have that Gotta Catch 'Em All mentality. No more Indriks, please.
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I pretty excited for more Indriks to be honest XD I found the events extremely easy to accomplish and I never really fell behind even though I missed several days at times or forgot. Plus I like the looks of the mounts in general. *shrug* Excited to see what the spectral one looks like. I'm going to guess it will be something along the lines of the ghost deer.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped caring about indriks, feathers, berries and events a while ago.

I like the look of the indrik but
    they cannot stand up properly when on an incline and they constantly adopt strange angles when ridden.

If ZOS wont fix them, I dont want them.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a half transparent ghost reskin... ZOS is getting too lazy...
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the indriks especially the snow and the yellow one.

I do hope they have something else coming like really cool senches or wolves.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t see any reason to wish that ZOS would stop making new ones, unless it is because you wish they would create items for event tickets that you like more? I think it’s lovely there are a variety of Indriks to choose from. I only hope that the Dawnwood will be made available again in the future as I started the game much too late to get that one.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped caring about indriks, feathers, berries and events a while ago.

I like the look of the indrik but
    they cannot stand up properly when on an incline and they constantly adopt strange angles when ridden.

If ZOS wont fix them, I dont want them.
    My indrik used to do that all the time, but doesn't do it any more. I think they stealth-fixed it without telling us.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the ghost mounts/pets, so I'd absolutely want a spectral indrik.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. I was hoping the Indriks were because Summerset was the latest Chapter when the events started. I was hoping we would have some kind of Elsweyr themed mounts for 2020. I not only dislike the animation of Indriks, I am sick of them after an entire year. Time for something new!
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh so tired of farming indrik crap.
    Just want to be done. Was looking forward to just needing to farm the white berries and be done.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve been sick of the whole indrik grind for some time now. I never use indrik mounts anyway...nor do I see others using them.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the images. Not liking the idea of needing another round of feathers and berries for it though, I hoped it might be a one-off special ticket purchase to end the year of the Indrik. I agree with many others about having a diverse range of earnable mounts. I would much rather see a different type of mount each quarter, instead of each year.
    PS5 EU.
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who dislike the Indriks or began to loathe the grind, maybe ZOS made this new version just for you? Perhaps the berries you need to collect are actually poison berries and the transformation process is you feeding the nascent mount the poison berries and it dies and you get the ghost mount? Up for the grind now? ;)
    Master Craftsman!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you who dislike the Indriks or began to loathe the grind, maybe ZOS made this new version just for you? Perhaps the berries you need to collect are actually poison berries and the transformation process is you feeding the nascent mount the poison berries and it dies and you get the ghost mount? Up for the grind now? ;)
    LOL. That's awesome.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're just there to make people log in and pad out hours, so the player base numbers look good. XD
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, if you all keep complaining about too many indrik mounts, ZOS might go back to reskinning horses! :D
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps the berries you need to collect are actually poison berries and the transformation process is you feeding the nascent mount the poison berries and it dies and you get the ghost mount? ;)

Yay!
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Player Base & ZoS:
    Putting an earnable in-game mount with events is an amazing idea!

Also ZoS:
    Let's stretch this Indrik mount idea out at least 5 more years with 30+ variations.

Transmuted Zombie Fire Bacon Indrik:
    oh - Oh - OH!
    Edited by scorpius2k1 on September 24, 2019 1:14PM
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Player Base & ZoS:

Also ZoS:
    Let's stretch this Indrik mount idea out at least 5 more years with 30+ variations.

oh - Oh - OH!

X6cVIt0.jpg
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine’s still base form lol, never bought a berry cos I’m paranoid I’ll hate next event
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Even more events to buy the same-looking berries over and over again. It's soooo fun.
  • Jawshoeuh
    Jawshoeuh
    ✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    Player Base & ZoS:

Also ZoS:

oh - Oh - OH!

X6cVIt0.jpg

You win with this my friend.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's interesting.

I like the indriks, but I'm not sure I want 6 of them. I'm only going for the current 5 because the only one I knew I didn't want was the luminous and it seemed silly to just get 4/5, especially when that was the easiest to get tickets for. I'll probably wait and see what we have to do to unlock the berries and if possible see what it looks like then decide if I want to unlock it or not.

So far there hasn't been anything I absolutely wouldn't do required for tickets. Sometimes it's things I don't care for and wouldn't normally choose to do (like Cyrodiil dailies) but it was quick enough that I didn't mind doing it. My biggest problem has been the short notice before events start and some of the non-PvP ones which put you into direct conflict with other players - like bosses which only give loot to 12 people in locations where there's no way to control how many people join the fight.

But if they keep going with indrik reskins I'm going to be less likely to participate with each one. It would have to be something I really like and want in addition to all the mounts I already have, and that's going to get less likely with each one.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"