The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

HOP Recruiting DPS & Tank for vCR +

pamichic
pamichic
✭✭✭
Good Day!
HOP (House of Pami - long story on guild name) has been around for 3 years as a raid guild.

What we need:
Core needs DPS that have clears & experience. Looking for someone with both mag & stam - preference on stam / magcro. Must be flexible and hard working. We preferably need someone that has experience in vCR, but will train as needed.

We are also recruiting a knowledgeable tank for vCR. We need someone that knows how to tank and has experience tanking. This position will be mini tank, and has potential to move to off tank for other content. Should also have DPS available.

DPS Test:

DPS should be 80k+ mag / 90k+ stam on 21M. No cheese food or ***.

Make sure when you record your video, you capture gear, CP & Mundus.

Raid Times:

Monday & Wednesday 8:45 PM EST - 12 AM. We also have off nights for training / fun runs / plunder once every Friday - it is optional, but encouraged.

History:
My core team has cleared everything with the exception of vCR +2 (or 3) and vSS HM. We have restructured, and started over from scratch in vMOL HM. We got 8 new DDs and have moved back to vCR. We plan to progress and get solid again.

What the team plans are:

We are looking for people that are looking to get *** done, and looking for a home. We are a big family, have lots of friendly competition, and we are casually sweaty. We rally as a team and stand behind each other. We make sure that we share our knowledge to help people achieve their potential.

If you are looking for a home and not just a skin or clear, shoot me a message.

I take no ***, and run a very tight ship. I am understanding and caring, but once it's time to raid, we get serious. I appreciate punctuality and people that help others because that's what this guild was founded on - helping others and learning trials. We have morphed over the years and had many successes - to achieve those successes, we have had many failures. I need people that will stand by the guild in good times and bad - because just like life has ups and downs, so does progressions. We always rally as a team and stick together to get to where we are going.

If you are still reading, send me a message and lets chat!

XBL GT: PaMiChiC
Line App: PaMiChiC
Edited by pamichic on September 23, 2019 5:23PM