Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 24 - Bug Reports for Dragonhold & Southern Elsweyr

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new zone, Southern Elsweyr, and associated content in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am getting tagged as in-combat while walking around Senchal whenever a dragon (at least one near the city) is being fought.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this should go here but the refabricant motif is viewable in the outfit statue, but the associated achievenent for it is not available. the refabricant motif is also shown in the eidetic memory page, but it states it is crafting motif 53 when tsaesci style is already 53.
    Edited by Aliyavana on September 16, 2019 10:43PM
  • mlstevens42_ESO
    mlstevens42_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The quest: the dragonguard
    Supposed to talk to a rather large friend willnot let me talk to them in the dragonguards place....just so ya know.
  • voiddagonub17_ESO
    voiddagonub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Supposed to talk to a rather large friend willnot let me talk to them in the dragonguards place....just so ya know.

Having the same problem here....he isn't there just the quest marker
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've logged out at the end of the first "Lair" quest. Upon return no legendary ally or Sahan appearing here, only empty place and marker. Had to drop the quest and do it all over again.
  • kirgeo
    kirgeo
    ✭✭✭

Same, no dragon. Tried TP and relogging no luck.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Za'ji has no voiceover during the uniform reveal in Uneasy Alliances.
  • WembleyOTG
    WembleyOTG
    ✭✭✭
    No dragon to talk to at the end of dragonguard quest.. Just wanted the third room's tablet since the template box does not have it in there.. Long quest very very very hard end battle. (without aoe and heals impossible). And the last step talk to the dragon and he isn't there.. :( Took hours to do the quest and to get stopped right at the end. Denied.
  • Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are able to get outside of the map from within Doomstone Keep. Here's a short clip to show it.

https://youtu.be/PxUJOvhZ7Kc

• This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon problem in last DLC quest and can't get last quest of Elsweyr Chapter main quest? ZOS are you blocked final of this year on PTS intentionally?
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    Final quest part of dragonguard is not working you can not talk to the dragon to finish the quest line.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The slaughterfish need to be pushed back. I jumped in the water near South Guard to escape some monsters, and immediately got killed by the fish. I was maybe 2 or 3 meters away from the shoreline.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • TrinityFlint
    TrinityFlint
    ✭✭
    Quest: Uneasy Alliances

Find Bazahar's Hideout

In delve, running past the marker lights up the 'area to search' bubble on map for 2 seconds, then it disappears. If I run in that direction and beyond anyway, there's nothing available to advance the quest.
  • voiddagonub17_ESO
    voiddagonub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    sihep75hsyhf.png

but ya the npc isn't there.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dots seem to be near useless
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my stamsorc, while using Ravager + Night Mother + bloodspawn, I get ravager stacks by spamming vigor and getting heal crits.

Something is broken, as it should only proc when criting damage.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Order of the New Moon quest

When you are supposed to pick up and follow Ranza's map, there is no map upon activation. The background goes fuzzy like you are reading something but there is nothing there.

During the first test at the New Moon Temple, the puzzle block can become stuck if accidentally hit too close to the stairs. Once it was there, my attacks couldn't register and I had to abandon the quest. Abandoning forced me back to the very beginning of the quest, which meant redoing many earlier steps.

5CbgUq5.jpg
  • SeaUnicorn
    SeaUnicorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    Order of the New Moon quest

When you are supposed to pick up and follow Ranza's map, there is no map upon activation. The background goes fuzzy like you are reading something but there is nothing there.

During the first test at the New Moon Temple, the puzzle block can become stuck if accidentally hit too close to the stairs. Once it was there, my attacks couldn't register and I had to abandon the quest. Abandoning forced me back to the very beginning of the quest, which meant redoing many earlier steps.

5CbgUq5.jpg

You can reset the stone to it's original position by activating the "glyph" on the ground where the stone originally was. Had same issue with Ranzas map tho.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    slofwnd wrote: »

You can reset the stone to it's original position by activating the "glyph" on the ground where the stone originally was.

Thank you so much...wish I'd known at the time. :)
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I could not find a specific post for crafting bugs so I have posted here.

I appear to have found a multi-crafting bug that affects the first crafting action (mass deconstruction) at an enchanting table.

Action:
    1. Created new character
    2. Increased pack space to 100ish.
    3. Retrieved 100ish CP160 Purple Glyphs from mail. Created on 2nd account and mailed.
    4. Accessed Enchanting table
    5. Mass Deconstructed 100ish glyphs
    6. Enchanting Level increased from 1 to 6.
    7. Retrieved 100ish CP160 Purple Glyphs Batch 2
    8. Mass Deconstructed 100ish glyphs
    9. Enchanting Level increased from 6 to 25
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PTS Announcements screen updates are a mess.

The PTS Announcements screen shows that there is an event going on in Murkmire.

The announcement for the "Dawn of the Dragonguard" event as well as the Murkmire event were activated on the PTS Announcement screens before the PTS closed down for update 5.2.2. The quest starter for the Dragon Bounty was also available in the crown store. You can work out when this screen shot was taken by the time left to run on the New Life Festival.

rtFE7n2.jpg
    PC EU
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a Flying Bandit in moonlit cove:

0phOeKQ.jpg
    PC EU
  • Fares_B
    Fares_B
    Bug DOOMSTONE CAVERNS Crash

Hello, when reaching the final mission in the Dragonhold story line in Southern Elsweyr (the mission called The Dragongaurd), and when entering Doomstoone keep the game crashes and I get error CE- 34878-C on PS4. I tried reloading like 15 times and now my character stuck. I can’t get out. I can’t move forward. I can’t teleport outside. After two hours of trials and reading through the internet, I managed to teleport out to my home. Now I’m afraid I to go back and get stuck again. Has this happened to anyone? People over the internet have reported similar situations but I didn’t see any here. I created a separate thread for this before I found out this thread. Anyway, I’ll try again today and I’ll update the thread if the same problem still exist.

My other thread address:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/555222/bug-doomstone-caverns-crash#latest

This is a video of the crash that I uploaded to YouTube:

https://youtu.be/XvTMZ1cAER0

I also sent a ticket with no. 201207-001895
    Edited by Fares_B on December 7, 2020 3:58PM
  • Fares_B
    Fares_B
    Update: For no obvious reason, and after many tries, it worked. I don’t know how but one time I entered Doomstone Caverns and it didn’t crash. I was able to finish the mission and got out. I hope this may help any player in need of this info. You might just have to try many times to advance and one time it will work without crashing. Not the ideal solution but the best we have for now. Until they fix this bug.
  • Fares_B
    Fares_B
    Im posting this in case anyone reads this later. 6 months since my first character enters Doomstone Keep. At the time it was glitched as described in earlier posts. Now, with my second character, everything went smoothly and I was able to enjoy the story to it’s fullest without any glitches.

Thank you for fixing this.