The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Update 24 - Feedback Thread for Housing

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the new homes and furnishings. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • What are your favorite and least favorite things about each home?
  • Did you encounter anything unexpected in either home?
  • Do you have any other feedback or suggestions for these homes?
  • The final wing for the Hall of the Lunar Champion can be opened through completing the main quest. Did everything work as expected, and did you like it?
  • Did you try to place the Aeonstone Formation collectible furnishing in the terrace of Potentate’s Retreat? If so, how was the experience?
  • Did you check out the new furnishing bundle? If so, what did you think of it?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The template I made did not have the final tablet for the Hall of the Lunar Champion...

Where are all the furnishings?!
    2 new home goods items and 12 achievement furnishings are all that Pellitine/Southern Elsweyr gets?! That is ridiculous! The story DLCs since housing launch have all had some craftable furniture, some crown only furniture , home goods, achievement and some stolen or fished up or even drop furniture. Where is it?

The Heart's Day bundle looks amazing. Love the detail.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The townhouse needs to be a large house. It's WAY too big to decorate with a medium house furniture limit. It has a huge outdoor area plus several large rooms inside.

It's bigger than Mistveil Manor, Stay Moist Mansion, Quondam Indorilia, Dawnshadow, Enchanted Snow Globe, etc. and those are all large houses.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 17, 2019 2:35AM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix My thoughts exactly. As I already suspected when Pellitine was announced, it looks like this whole "season of the dragon" gimmick was an excuse to simply reuse assets over more zones, in order to save developing costs of new items and objects. Which means this new zone doesn't come with any new housing recipes, as it's basically just reused (northern) Elsweyr assets. That's the ugly truth of it I guess.

I also agree with the Lucky Cat house, the interior and exterior size is way too large for a medium sized house, there'e no way it's going to be remotely full with the medium size item cap, which makes it very unattractive.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There appears to have been a misunderstanding. When we asked for smaller houses we meant physically smaller houses, not large houses with reduced item limits!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky Cat is super cute but it really needs to be a 600 slot house to be of any use.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I presume more new furnishings will follow over the coming weeks PTS cycles.
    I have every confidence that the design team is going to add more than the current offerings. Especially given that this year of dragon theme has allowed them reuse so many assets.
    The q4 story DLC has traditionally been good for new furniture items so I look forward to seeing the rest added over the coming weeks.
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not being able to give feedback because nothing there yet *waits for Southern Elsweyr specific furniture and blueprints*
    PC/EU
  • BrianLovesLisa
    BrianLovesLisa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The graphics looks like someone went super cheap and quit half way threw on the Pellitine Manor. The walls floor and ceiling are all terrible. Other then that the house is nice.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Before I give my feedback, I just want to make the point that it seems as if you guys take very little of what we say on these feedback threads onboard!
    The last few houses, you got fairly strong consistent feedback on certain things but this feedback did not get factored in when the houses went live.
    Anyway, my feedback as follows

What are your favourite and least favourite things about each home?
    My favourite thing about Lucky Cat was the entrance terrace... what a view.. Kudos.
    But my least favourite thing was that the architecture style was too grotty for me. Had this been in the N.Elweyr style, it would have gotten 10/10
    My fav thing about Pots Retreat is the pool. But the domed entrance hall is VERY close second.
    Again, least fav is same as above. Its just too grotty and run down.

Did you encounter anything unexpected in either home? - no

Do you have any other feedback or suggestions for these homes?
    OK - here goes nothing
    Only 2 changes I would strongly urge.
    Firstly, Lucky Cat is the right size but wrong item limit. This should be a 600 item home. Its easily comparible with Old Mistveil. I get that we ask for smaller homes and I really appreciate that you guys delivered, but PLEASE for the love of the housing community, stop slaughtering the limit. The reason we want smaller homes is we cant decorate huge sprawling villas with 700 slots but you don't alleviate the problem when you smaller houses with reduced slots cos guess what.... we still cant decorate them!!
    PLEASE make this house 600 slots
    The second suggestion is for Pots Retreat. This is a large sprawling complex but the only two rooms are tiny little shoe boxes!! This just seems to be very inconsistent. Can you push back the walls and double the size of these rooms? At least that would allow spaces that match the vast character of the rest of the house. Otherwise you build this vast and glorious tribute to the Pantheon as an entrance hall but have to eat and sleep in this tiny little box!
    I know you wont change this at this point but it is a good example of where your team would benefit from having some housing reps that could offer feedback during the design phase rather than asking people when we all know that the design is not going to change. There are SO many great housing builders in the community. If you utilised feedback from some of these at an earlier stage in your house designs I promise you it would benefit everyone.

The final wing for the Hall of the Lunar Champion can be opened through completing the main quest. Did everything work as expected, and did you like it?
    I think this is a bad idea for PTS testing. Many people don't want to spoil the main story. You know this, that s why you insist on no plot spoilers in Youtube content. Why then would you go lock a house behind that content? Please put the final tablet into the template characters bag with the next patch. Otherwise you will get very little feedback on this wing.

Did you try to place the Aeonstone Formation collectible furnishing in the terrace of Potentate’s Retreat? If so, how was the experience? No - I didn't put it there, but I will and come back and edit this

Did you check out the new furnishing bundle? If so, what did you think of it?
    OK here is where my main concern is. The furnishings released were lovely... all 17 of them! But This is a very disappointing addition to housing if this is all you are going to add. The pages and pages of things people are asking you for on forum threads and I really don't see people screaming for more beds, chairs and tables. The Q4 DLC can normally be relied on for better additions. Not a single structural addition! Admittedly I cant see whats in the achievement vendor because I cant find him but even outside of achievement items, this is a very disappointing volume of new furnishings added with this dlc - especially when weighed against the list of things that the community is still begging you for.

Do you have any other general feedback?
    In general, the houses are good, I really liked them. To Cullen and team - the style and quality of your designs this year is excellent - Kudos
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Increase furniture and special slots, please.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I roamed around Southern Elsweyr and took screenshots of assets that could be turned into furniture.

Home Goods Items
    3-trunk palm
    bCwFOmG.png

Large Horizontal Palm
    tDUFnMb.png

Giant Tree with Vines
    d5Yq9F7.png

Weathered Beach Tree (minus the cages lol)
    HtWxVXd.png

Vine Linked Trees
    jWYHoS4.png

Breadfruit Tree
    ktsUSGd.png

Plant with Reddish Fruit
    Y34ILG4.png
    S1D9yB7.png

Beach Shrub
    TyvvNsM.png

Spiky Plant Cluster
    jT2zvTD.png

Red Flower Jungle Plant (ignore the corpse...)
    DxucAnI.png

Red Flower Jungle Plant, Sunburned
    7bhU6hP.png

Red and White Flowered Jungle Plant Cluster
    pUltjIW.png

Blue Shelf Mushrooms
    CpjLDPt.png

Blue Mushrooms
    en9qHbP.png

Fallen Log
    YWCHz4y.png

Stump with Mushrooms
    39lTXIw.png

Flat Beach Rock
    EoBs1rY.png

Large Rock Arch
    hl6Sq8F.png

Pointed Seaside Rocks
    uscUjY4.png

Crafted/Crown/Stolen/Drop/Etc

Paintings
    07v7sss.png

xdnBZfL.png

C8iuRmF.png

5JRGdj0.png

G2Pb6Kt.png

wzNZw1M.png

Hearth
    1C4wFVs.png

Mhs19L8.png

BnJbTSm.png

LPkDWeZ.png

rFEan4q.png

pMEWA7z.png

4ucFfil.png

wVWG3zv.png

dqhCKks.png

xFVNxtc.png

Music and Games
    0ygedhA.png

zh8rsyY.png

9aMi0Ax.png

bw9r6Z4.png

6UBmD5j.png

rnCMbnE.png

NWHyBex.png

Tools
    ylFBRQs.png

xNt9xfv.png

qFnDEjx.png

Sledge Hammer, Shovel, Pick
    AVgFjnz.png

Painting Supplies
    ATlcf9g.png

Blank Canvas, Bowls of Paints, Closed Paint Jar, Paintbrush
    Vx39MUg.png

Green, Blue and Yellow Paint Pots, Paint Blender and Tile
    5hOQnvd.png

Easel with or without canvas
    s3Yl5RH.png

Structure Pieces
    y6s2Dmb.png

meEMCQ2.png

Vine-Covered Stone Wall
    lt79eZR.png

Run-Down Shed
    rIEXckP.png

Fence to Match the Masterwork Gate
    dNK9gOr.png

Imperial Fence
    iq6Zsyv.png

Lattice Wall
    wlhiizs.png

Decrepit Wood and Rope Bridge
    mGplPVr.png

Other
    Imperial Tapestry, Blue Imperial Stars
    pAMNB48.png

Chandelier
    1WuWCKH.png

Thick-Rolled Fabric
    b8xlELk.png

Worn Fountain
    Je7YkNr.png

Purple Fire Brazier
    8Kh87oy.png

Toy Ball
    j8sNmYK.png

Filthy Straw Pile
    odTDOoM.png

Dressing Room
    YWQCRm6.png

Improvised Streetlight
    hg0CUaz.png

Southern Elsweyr Streetlight
    G2qTF29.png

Y8veCxM.png

Items Requested that fit this Zone (and found in the zone)

Imperial Style Display Cases and Weapon Racks
    wOMKz7H.png

Broken Imperial Statue
    7yEgZ8V.png

Planter (with dirt, without plants)
    1Fl9MbP.png

Target Dummy Decorative
    5fMWvxE.png

Clipboard
    JMHqjos.png

• moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much, @Mix, for taking the time! There are some gorgeous items. And an honest to God ladder! The rope bridge is pretty cool as well. As is the dragonfly painting. And the dressing room, vine linked trees, stump with mushrooms....
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Mix awesome work.
    Yes to everything you've suggested.
    I'm really waiting and hoping for @ZOS_JessicaFolsom to drop us a quick post on one of these threads and let us all know that the furniture items are coming in a later PTS patch
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What are your favorite and least favorite things about each home?
    I love the view from both houses. The outside areas are nice, but I think the amount of mold inside was too much.
    The more I looked around in the Lucky Cat, the less inclined I was to buy it. It felt claustrophobic, and the layout - which at first I liked - began to annoy me because of the many (to me unnecessary) walls. Not even the furnished version looked good.

I know it isn't going to happen, but it would be really cool if some of the mold went away as we decorated the houses.

IMO Lucky Cat looks bad even with furnishings placed in it. The Potentate looks less bad, but still feels claustrophobic even with the huge areas. As @Zypheran said, the side rooms are tiny. They also don't have any windows which bothers me for some reason.

The potentate feels to me like a dwelling that doesn't know what it's going to be when it grows up. Is it a temple/community hall or a beach retreat? To me the inside areas and the outside don't mesh well, but then again, I'm not very creative.

Did you encounter anything unexpected in either home?
    I wouldn't say unexpected, but I loved the glowy vines near the water on the potentate. The small cave was a welcomed addition (if I had my way, I'd make the house itself smaller and the cave bigger. Or just get rid of the house all together and turn the cave into the dwelling).

I noticed that the lions' heads outside of the Lucky Cat have low res, whereas everything around them does not (including the flames(?) coming out of their mouths).

The final wing for the Hall of the Lunar Champion can be opened through completing the main quest. Did everything work as expected, and did you like it?
    I didn't since I logged in with a copy of my main. I watched a streamer try to use the last tablet, but it was nowhere to be found once he took it out of the container.

Did you try to place the Aeonstone Formation collectible furnishing in the terrace of Potentate’s Retreat? If so, how was the experience?

No, I didn't. I did see the same streamer use it, though. It's OK. I liked the light effect on the water better, though - it was more subtle than the Formation.

I did. I love the flower arrangements because it's going to save a lot of spots. I can think of several uses for the petals :).

I was anxiously waiting for more furnishing plans, and so far I've seen no mention of any.

I know that not much can be done on this update, but please keep this in mind for future ones: I'd love to see new small and medium sized houses.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KMarble can you link the streamer's video? (or describe what happened?)
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheNightflame : here is a link. The part I mentioned starts around 52:00 (if you're asking about the tablet)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit had a little look round the Potato Eight house tonight yes.

The outdoor space is impressive. The indoor space she is really not sure about. How to light it well?

The furnishings were all existing ones - nothing new at all. Such a shame! So many potential Khajiit items of furnishing - if you need ideas just ask this one!

As for the outdoors this one knows the sticky up green icicles are important somehow yes but she does wish they were moveable. She has ideas and they would sort of get in the way of that, disturb the balance of the plan. At least if this one could move them she could sink them further into the pool perhaps.

The waterfall and sparkly plants are nice yes. Also this one appreciates the pavilions and the bit of beach.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked both houses and here is my feedback:

1) Lucky house...

It is fine, but I would love if we could get rid of the mould... really, who would live in a mouldy house?

As a general feedback, there is to much mould everywhere. I get the theme, but places that have been restored/repaired, should be free of mould to some extent.

The house is nice, everyone loves the terrace. The balcony could be part of the house, without door, because it is so small.

Otherwise it is nice.. but I don't like the mould inside.

2)Potentate palace

This is ridiculously large. I really like the dome, it reminds me of the Pantheon in Rome, but besides that there is nothing interesting inside.

The outside is fantastic. I like the little cave, but otherwise this is just to big and for these "houses" you should consider allowing players to use mounts, al least in the open.

There should be 3), the last wing of the Rimmen house.

Why isn't the tablet included? Does it contain something related to the story? At least tell us.

Where are the new furnishings that everyone is asking for?

I hope we get at least the glowing vines
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • dagrdagaz_5912
    dagrdagaz_5912
    ✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    Lucky Cat is super cute but it really needs to be a 600 slot house to be of any use.

I am divided on this, higher item limit for this house.
    I understand others want that, i dont think i would, but wouldnt mind.

However, classifying it as a Large house will mean it will be more expensive. :/
    And would be reason enough for me to no longer want it.

Oh yeah, not to happy about all that mold either.
    Edited by dagrdagaz_5912 on September 17, 2019 6:39PM
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    The townhouse needs to be a large house. It's WAY too big to decorate with a medium house furniture limit. It has a huge outdoor area plus several large rooms inside.

Agreed, Lucky Cat Landing needs to be 600 slots.

In the only Eso Live in recent history where housing and item limits were discussed, the dev also mentioned that they were trying to meet our requests for smaller homes by offering home like the Snow Globe where the home itself is closer to medium size, but at a 600 item limit to try to help us out with the item limit issue.

Well, now by offering the Lucky Cat Landing at 400 slots, there is a contradiction. And the indoor space of Lucky Cat is very similar in size to the Snow Globe indoor home space.

When including the outdoor space of Lucky Cat, It's larger than medium homes such as Sleek Creek, The Exorcised Coven Cottage, Cliffshade, House of the Silent Magnifico and the Ample Domicile - ZOS, please provide us with the 600 item limit to adequately decorate it.

Other than the item limit, I love the home. The front gated courtyard is gorgeous, the harbour view is incredible, and I appreciate the smaller, cozier rooms inside. The indoor size of the home answers the requests for smaller homes, and matches the sizes of the average khajiit homes in the zone. The level of wear and tear and mould may be a little too much - maybe remove the mould? Or, consider using northern elsweyr assets so that those who decorate this home won't have to use part of the item count to cover up the dirty walls.

Edited by Emathides on September 18, 2019 9:35PM
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More chest are needed to put your dot set on them :D
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    I roamed around Southern Elsweyr and took screenshots of assets that could be turned into furniture.

Great finds, Mix!

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If there are honestly no other furniture planned for this Quarter than the handful of Crown Store additions, I don't know what to say. It's bad enough that the entire Q4 zone is a reskin of the Chapter zone, and that all the houses are reskins of already existing architectural styles instead of being something new, but we don't even get new furniture? :disappointed:

So I hope you're actually planning on adding actual furniture over the next weeks, because for the moment this DLC is looking incredibly shoddy compared to CWC or Murkmire. Please see the post by @Mix for some ideas, they did an awesome job of collecting some potential furniture.

What are your favorite and least favorite things about each home?
    The Lucky Cat landing was a very welcome sight. We always ask for smaller homes than the giant halls and giant ruins we always get (e.g. the Potentate's Retreat), but this is a great modest house. My favourite thing was that the invisible wall boundaries extend further than the stone ledge, so we can build some nice terraces overlooking the scenery. My least favourite thing about it was the item limit as others have already said, it seems too low for the size.

The Potentate's Retreat was nice enough, although the 'ruined Elsweyr stone' look is getting really old. It's not a versatile look and we already have so many homes with this texture. The outside pool and waterfall area was great though.

Did you encounter anything unexpected in either home?
    The cave behind the waterfall in Potentate's Retreat was nice, but the invisible wall was placed two meters away from the back of the cave instead of where the cave wall is. Not sure if this was unintended or not, as it seemed a little odd.

The Lucky Cat Landing in particular seems to be guilty of many crimes against symmetry. I'm not sure if this is a design decision or what (it certainly isn't due to the exterior of the house because the windows don't match up), but it would be so much more pleasant if the wall layout would be a bit more symmetrical. It's as if the Mad God had visited the house and misplaced all the windows, just slightly, just to be frustrating enough.

mpzjkg7fulzs.png

I suspect it's too late to change the house now, but could you perhaps take this as feedback for future builds then? It not only looks odd, but it's also quiet frustrating to decorate houses with windows that are so aggressively off-center when there seems to be no rhyme or reason for their placement. It would be better to avoid this in future homes please. :smile:

I didn't play through the questline, it would be easier to give feedback if the Template characters had the tablet to the last wing, as we had the previous tablets.

Did you try to place the Aeonstone Formation in Potentate’s Retreat? If so, how was the experience?
    Yes, and it worked as intended (the stone allowed me to light and extinguish all the other stones in the pool too). It was a fun unique mechanic. I'd be interested to see what else you could do with this mechanic in future houses.

It was nice, I assume you're planning to release it for Valentine's Day. Potted plants are always good since they save slots, ahd the petals were very cool! Although the colours don't really seem to match - most visible on the Carpet and the Tapestry but somewhat on the wooden furniture too. But overall I think most of the items will be useful, even if the bed and chairs are an odd recolour of the Imperial bed and the Redguard chairs so they look a little odd.

Could you perhaps add a wider variety of homes? This year was a giant letdown when it came to housing, not just because there are no new furniture this patch which is a huge problem but also because the houses (except for Wraithhome) are all slight variations on the same thing. How many Elsweyr-style wooden homes do we need? How many Elsweyr-style stone ruins to we need? We don't need to spend three quarters of the year on the same style. The asset recycling was incredibly apparent throughout Elsweyr-Scalebreaker-Dragonhold zones, it doesn't need to continue in housing too.

There are plenty of already existing buildings you could make houses of. You didn't spend the rest of 2017 recycling Morrowind houses, or the rest of 2018 recycling Summerset houses either, so it would be nice if we could get some more variety. Vvardenfell had more architectural variety than Anequina and Pellitine combined (the Hlaalu, bughouse, Telvanni, and canton-sytle buildigs were far more different from each other than the Northern and Southern Elsweyr wood and stone buildings), and yet we only have one of each of those.

So I think you'd be better off creating houses for styles that aren't already oversaturated like the Elsweyr style is.
    • You could create a Hlaalu house that's smaller than Amaya, an Ashlander style bug-house with yurts, a Vivec-style canton house that's bigger than the Saint Delyn Penthouse.
    • Many people also asked for a medium sized Clockwork style house in CWC.
    • You could add an actual house in Orsinium rather than just one giant open mountainside at Pariah's Pinnacle.
    • We also have no Arteum style house even though it would be a very nice Psijic mage's tower.
    • We have no Ayleid style house either.
    • We only have one Dwemer house but it's mostly useless since it's covered in snow so it doesn't match any Dwemer furniture. There are plenty of Dwemer ruins and assets in the game that would make great houses.
    • The only Hew's Bane style house is a giant palace, even though Abah's Landing has many nice buildings with that unique blue dome and arched windows style, and even the docks have unique homes with a muddier style and rectangular window-boxes.
    • Anvil has many Nibenese buildings that could be converted into houses, we only have Linchal that fulfills that Imperial style (and the Snow Globe lighthouse but that's a Christmassy gimmick house rather than a Nibense home).
    • We still don't have Bosmer treehouses (the hollowed out trees with rooms in them rather than the podhouses) even though they were part of the base game.
    • Akaviri stuff is always highly requested. The exterior of Cloud Ruler Temple is visible in Cyrodiil already, and Oblivion already showed it to us greater detail so it could be recreated for ESO like Vvardenfell was.
    • We have no Murkmire style reed homes apart from Grand Topal.

I hope you don't find this feedback too rude, but it's not just repetitive and boring for us, but also disappointing for you I imagine since most players won't buy several houses with the same style - i.e. I won't buy a large Elsweyr wood house (Jode's Embrace) as well as a medium style Elsweyr wood house (Lucky Cat Landing) in addition to the Elsweyr wood inn (Sugar Bowl Suite) I already have. The Elsweyr stone houses also compete with each other since they fill the same niche of 'run-down Elsweyr stone ruin'. It could be better for the game if we got more varied houses since their uniqueness would mean that people won't want to miss out on them.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with every single point made by @bluebird above, both for the lack of recipes and recycling of assets that I have also mentioned in many posts now, but especially about the recent additions of houses. Morrowind was incredibly varied with 4-5 different cultural and architectural styles, yet we only got a couple houses, 1 in each style, some styles with no houses at all, whereas Elsweyr due to this whole "year of the dragon" gimmick gets who knows how many of the exact same looking style. It's either wooden cat house or stone cat house, not to mention empty plot in cat land. I mean, great if you're a Khajiiti player with a penchant for buying the same house 6 times over, but you're losing everyone else with this. Point in case, I haven't bought a single house this year, the inn room was for a tiny amount of gold, and the Moon Champion house was free, none of the other houses interested me the least, and it doesn't help you release them 6 times over with slight variations across 2 similar looking zones.
    I can't help but feel a bit cheated out, where is Summerset's plot of land? Where is an open building space in Vvardenfell? Bluebird has several great suggestions for houses that I and others have also mentioned before, to create some more variety in the housing market, and the assets already exist, you simply have to turn them into housing, instead of releasing more and more cat stone ruins.
    So many large cities in DLC zones have no house choices other than either huge sprawling empty manor palaces or tiny inn rooms where you can place a handful of items at best. Where is the small/medium size house in Hew's Bane? In Orsinium? In Vivec City or Balmora? In the Brass City? In Lilmoth etc etc etc.
    I mean, keep doing whatever you like with house releases, but judging from the replies in these threads as well as in the housing subforum, I'm certainly not the only one who's not buying any new houses or any new crown store furniture due to not having any desire for these repetitive Elsweyr themed homes.
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Massive let down that there are no new housing furnishing plans. It's one of the few things that I enjoy collecting and helps to keep my interest in a zone.
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still having an issue on Live that I've reported of furnishings vanishing after building. Seems like it is often the final placed item and happens when you relog. Others have had similar issues. Both times I've noticed it was in the Hall of Lunar Champion. (The items were not deleted by me, added to inventory, bank or sunk under/behind walls) Wondering if this is tied to the redo/undo option or something similar, but I can't really make a better guess as to why this happens. So far it cost me a cheap achievement furnishing item and an item I bought from crown store.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mold/fungus in the new homes needs to be togglable please.

We will be paying real $$ for what? A dirty moldy home. no thanks.

Hire some cute alfiq maids or something to clean them up. Please
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭

Cats love to look out of windows.

We need windows please. Lots and lots of them.

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please increase the amount of slots in houses or at least stop making them so huge. Lucky cat landing looks pretty awesome, and it could've been one of my favorites, but... 400 slots? It's much bigger than vanilla houses, and even vanilla houses often lack item slots.
    Also, Valentine's day (?) bundle is great! I need those bouquets and petals.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on September 18, 2019 7:11AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one has a thought. Though she would much rather remove the big spiky things it may be possible to disguise them with vines and flowers.

Unmoveable big sticky up rock things have been a significant issue previously for this one - both on Sugar Island and at Claws Meadow Village.

Please less sticky up unmoveable rock things in future yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/