Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Will Arms packs ever return?

Vilhjálmur
Vilhjálmur
✭✭✭
I missed out on the troll king arms pack and wonder if previous arms packs will ever return to the crown store, similar to crown crates where an old crate season returns monthly (mostly) while there is a new season of crates at the same time
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well some of them will return during undaunted event and You'll be able to get them also for event tickets.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Contact customer support to see if they’ll let ya buy em, given you have the appropriate amount of crowns in your inventory.
    I will kick everyone's butt, even my own.

PC NA
    CP 1200+
    Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Legate - Flawless Conqueror
    Falls-With-Stars - Argonian Magicka Templar - AD - Former Empress - Voice of Reason
    vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+1/vSS/vSS Yol HM
    Dragon-in-Shadows - Argonian Magicka Nightblade - Shadow Breaker
    Eossos - Khajiit Magicka Templar
    Death-Singer - Argonian Magicka Nightblade
    Dark-Star - Khajiit Magicka Dragonknight
    Ice-Dancer - Khajiit Magicka Warden
    Tsalli-ko - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
  • Vilhjálmur
    Vilhjálmur
    ✭✭✭
    Contact customer support to see if they’ll let ya buy em, given you have the appropriate amount of crowns in your inventory.

Oh I haven't thought of that, as this worked for anyone else?