The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will Arms packs ever return?

Vilhjálmur
Vilhjálmur
✭✭✭
I missed out on the troll king arms pack and wonder if previous arms packs will ever return to the crown store, similar to crown crates where an old crate season returns monthly (mostly) while there is a new season of crates at the same time
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well some of them will return during undaunted event and You'll be able to get them also for event tickets.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Contact customer support to see if they’ll let ya buy em, given you have the appropriate amount of crowns in your inventory.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Vilhjálmur
    Vilhjálmur
    ✭✭✭
    Contact customer support to see if they’ll let ya buy em, given you have the appropriate amount of crowns in your inventory.

Oh I haven't thought of that, as this worked for anyone else?
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect eventually -everything- will return, in one form or another. After all, they would not want to miss out on the profits of making it all available for new players too, someday, yes?
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should, probably after release of all dungeon themed arms pack. I'm waiting for Ilambris comeback :sleeping: