The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sooo I got soul assault to hit 100k

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 100k? I know I've hit a tool tip of 150k a few weeks ago just playing around but still does baby damage in pvp :(

It's 100k in no-CP I guess?
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you could hit 100k before the nerf.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    those are rookie numbers, even pre patch I had builds with 110k TT on a 3,5 sec (!!!) interval, which is almost double your total damage. Meanwhile 6 seconds leaves you completly vulnerable and any decent player will rekt you face while you tickle them
  • Nerhesi
    Nerhesi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how these posts are basically:

"So you hit em with skeletal mage, destro reach, soul trap and entropy... and then you hit SA, while your skeletal mage is out"

You guys are either playing a game with 7 slots + ult, or you're somehow facing players that dont do much while you swap bars and weave in 3-4 dots, and cc...
  • RiskyChalice863
    RiskyChalice863
    ✭✭✭
    I like the 6 figure tooltip. But I’m pretty sure you can create a MagDK that can do at least that amount of damage in 6 seconds with lightning heavy attacks, and can basically do that once every 10 seconds. Undaunted Unweaver + Undaunted Infiltrator + Molten Armaments + lots of CP that increase the heavy attack damage. Proc your Undaunted Unweaver with a stamina ability, use Fossilize, proc off balance with Flame Lash, then heavy attack for 6 seconds while off balance is still on and your sets are still procced. Then rinse and repeat. I don’t have exact numbers in front of me, but I’m pretty sure that with tons of CP you could do 110-125k base damage (i.e. not factoring in crits or resistances or anything, so basically like a tooltip) with lightning heavy attacks in 6 seconds, plus an extra several thousand damage from proccing your weapon enchant twice.