Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Unable to claim Twitch mount. Edit: Still need help.

GQManOfTheYear
GQManOfTheYear
✭✭✭
For some reason, I still haven't received the Twitch mount despite getting the confirmation that my linking Twitch Prime with ESO was a success-twice. I logged out three times, even restarting my pc. I'm thinking it's because when I go to ESO's site and I log onto my account, it asks me for a Redemption code/me to redeem a code. I bought the game from Steam, so I'm not sure what the code is or how to retrieve it. I've tried Steam Library->Right clicking the game->Properties->Local FIles->Verify Integrity of Game Files isn't lit up.
Edited by GQManOfTheYear on August 30, 2019 3:20PM
  • GQManOfTheYear
    GQManOfTheYear
    ✭✭✭
    I just found out that you can also link your Steam account. Because I have a Steam account, I tried it, but it gives you this message, "There was a problem linking your account. Please try again later or contact support." So linking Steam (which is where I bought the game from) with ESO, is probably the issue.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    We are aware of an issue some players have experienced when attempting to link to Twitch you would receive the message "There was a problem linking your account. Please try again later or contact support." We have identified the issue and we believe it is now resolved.

Most players should be able to simply relink, but if problems persist, fully unlinking and relinking should resolve the issue.

To confirm that your ESO account is properly linked to Twitch, please follow these steps exactly in the provided order:
    • Unlink via the ESO website found here
    • Unlink from Twitch Connections found here
    • Logout of the ESO website
    • Logout of the Twitch website
    • Close the web browser
    • Link via the ESO website found here

If you are still having issues and have tried the steps provided, please let us know.
    Edited by ZOS_RikardD on August 29, 2019 12:47PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GQManOfTheYear
    GQManOfTheYear
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. I'll try again when I get home from work. Thank you!
  • GQManOfTheYear
    GQManOfTheYear
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening. I just came home from work and still haven't received it. I spent 30 minutes doing the same things I did last night (spending like 3 hours). I even tried unlinking my Twitch account and then linking it again. None of it worked. I still get an error message when trying to link my Steam account with ESO. And yes, I logged out of my ESO game everytime to ensure it would load.
    Edited by GQManOfTheYear on August 30, 2019 3:21PM
  • zarelda
    zarelda
    Soul Shriven
    They don't care anymore. I can't link twitch to my eso. But my husband's account has no problems.
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @GQManOfTheYear @zarelda

If you still require assistance with this please detail this information in a support ticket here so our support team may directly assist you with this.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post