The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twitch Prime ESO

hotshot99z_ESO
hotshot99z_ESO
Soul Shriven
My wife did not received her Twitch Prime loot for ESO even though it says claimed and the accounts are linked properly. Did anyone else have an issue with it today?
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did she relog?
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pull it out and back in again?
  • hotshot99z_ESO
    hotshot99z_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Lylith wrote: »
    did she relog?

Yes, she also didn't receive the email about the code being redeemed when I did with my Twitch Prime claim from ESO.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try unlinking the twitch account from the ESO account page, then immediately relinking. It seems to be triggering the email and the rewards for some. After you see the email, be sure to log out and back into the game if the rewards do not show up right away.
  • Sys7em
    Sys7em
    reprosal wrote: »
    Pull it out and back in again?

I see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it seems to require unlinking and relinking. I remember someone posted an image of a message from ESO (perhaps from Twitter?) where it said some people might be getting emails this past Friday about having to (IIRC) unlink and relink their ESO and Twitch accounts due to a glitch that had affected some ESO/Twitch accounts. I don't think I got that email, but it's probably a good idea for all ESO/Twitch members to unlink and relink their accounts just to be safe.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • hotshot99z_ESO
    hotshot99z_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    We tried unlinking and relinking, however still no email triggered.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I read in the other thread you can't use an Amazon family account or something like that. Only one redemption per household.

Don't know the details as I don't know what an Amazon family account is.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read in the other thread you can't use an Amazon family account or something like that. Only one redemption per household.

Don't know the details as I don't know what an Amazon family account is.

I have Amazon Prime on an business account with my personal account attached to that. It didn't work for me when I tried using the personal account and I decided I didn't want to link to the business account. With the family account you have family members share the benefits on their accounts. Probably only account eligible though is the original account that was used to join Amazon Prime. Just a guess.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • kllrbeas
    kllrbeas
    Soul Shriven
    I had the same issue after the 2nd day I disconnected all the accounts then started from scratch and that worked for me
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The FAQ linked below has troubleshooting if you've not received your Twitch Prime loot after linking accounts.

How do I claim my Twitch Prime Loot?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post