The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Great job you 100% broke the guild history

• rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe temporarily disabling guild history would help? o:)
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    This glitch is a nightmare for anyone running a guild. We need a fix fast!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is preventing these guys from getting things right? This has been awful the last few weeks and now they somehow managed to make it WORSE.

I seriously want to know what is happening that is preventing these guys from fixing this. It was working fine for 4 straight years and now only recently they've managed to *** it all up. What is the damned issue???

Our add-ons are the issue, obviously.

(Sorry, the sarcasm creep is hard to control.)

Gonna say, I NEVER thought I would see the day where I would honestly think, "You know what? I wish we had our previous borked guild history back. The one where you had to entirely close out the game and re-launch it to get refreshed information"... and yet, here we are.

Because while inconvenient as hell, at least that reliably WORKED and when you logged out and logged back in, you know, the actual history was still there as opposed to living in a world now where you have brief glimpses of history and then all is lost to the void once again. It's 100% useless now and may as well not even exist or be a tab you can look in.

But yes, it boggles my mind that a history that functioned perfectly well in real time before got borked into "gotta shut off and re-launch to update" to "gotta be online 24/7 and have no life/job/family if you wanna monitor guild history because as soon as you log off it's buh-bye".
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Chadak
    Chadak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, releasing shortsighted, untested and thoroughly nonsensical changes designed by blind chainsaw-flailing?

Huh. Who could have foreseen it?
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    This glitch is a nightmare for anyone running a guild. We need a fix fast!

Silence is gold ;-)
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm lifetime in all my trading guilds, but I am going to send in some extra gold to help cover us during the confusion. It's the best I can do that is within my power at this time.
  • ZOS_WadeS
    ZOS_WadeS
    mod
    Greetings! We have close this thread due to it's unconstructive nature. While we completely understand everyone has their own opinions, thoughts, feelings and even frustrations, we want the forums to be a civil and constructive platform for the game and it's community as a whole.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.