The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Twitch Prime Mount and Pet

Jenzi
Jenzi
✭✭✭✭
bLwcbcN.png?1

The link is not working for me, is it working for you?

twitch.amazon.com/eso
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I DONT CARE WHAT I NEED TO DO

I NEED THESE ASAP
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did they announce this? When you go to the actual Twitch Prime page, there's nothing with ESO.

Forgive me, but I'm skeptical of this. It seems a little sketchy.

it does look like this is something in game- I'm just really paranoid when about phishing where it seems like people are trying to get me to click on links online :)
    Edited by January1171 on August 27, 2019 3:06PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait... you mean I will finally click claim on a Twitch Prime reward and actually use it? *mind blown*
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More cool stuff locked behind a paid subscription to Twitch Prime? Shameful. :/

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    When did they announce this? When you go to the actual Twitch Prime page, there's nothing with ESO.

It popped up in game at the 3pm reload. I think they may have posted it earlier than they meant to.

Edited by Jenzi on August 27, 2019 3:03PM
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitch promotes Subtember. It may have just leaked a bit too early.
  • Luminosa
    Luminosa
    Soul Shriven

In fairness, if you have Amazon Prime, you can link your Twitch account to it and get Twitch Prime... It's included in the Amazon Prime Subscription now.

Yeah, it's showing up on the in-game announcements now. This post was the first place I could find anything about it.
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Error 404 when I try the posted link
  • pizzamanub17_ESO

[snark]

Yeah, it's the worst when they expect you to pay for cool stuff instead of just giving you more stuff for free.

[/snark]

I agree with the sentiment that they must have posted the announcement too early. It would be strange to have a "month-long" promotion that starts on the 27th :)
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jenzi wrote: »

It popped up in game at the 3pm reload. I think they may have posted it earlier than they meant to.

Thanks! Sorry- I'm just paranoid when it comes to being asked to click on links :)
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope it works, soon™.
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks! Sorry- I'm just paranoid when it comes to being asked to click on links :)

Hey no problem, I quite understand. :)
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came here to ask this same thing, had no idea what Subtember even was! Guessing others are right, and this was just an accidental early announcement by ZOS.
  • BringerOfOmens
    BringerOfOmens
    ✭✭✭
    404 not found when attempting to visit the URL...nothing when clicking the link.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, we'll have some details about this promotion on our website in a few hours.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully you'll also fix horses (and indriks who share the animations) slowing down so much every time you hit something.

All preorders have special horse and events have indriks and these mounts suck so much compared to any other mount with different animation.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be interesting to see if this only works for linked accounts or if they do codes you redeem.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • bulcke10
    bulcke10
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, we'll have some details about this promotion on our website in a few hours.

Please console also 😉 (or only xbox then) 😜😂
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they are just replacing the red cat mount and pet with these for drop rewards.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • ZoLatKam
    ZoLatKam
    ✭✭
    Naftal wrote: »
    Hopefully you'll also fix horses (and indriks who share the animations) slowing down so much every time you hit something.

All preorders have special horse and events have indriks and these mounts suck so much compared to any other mount with different animation.

OMG! So I'm NOT seeing things or going crazy!

Thank you for mentioning this Naftal (also for confirming that it's not just me that's noticed this)!

For the longest time I thought it was just something I was "doing wrong" while mounted. [Õ_õ]
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »
    Looks like they are just replacing the red cat mount and pet with these for drop rewards.

The senche mount and pet have nothing to do with Prime - you get them from free Ouroboros crates just for watching certain streams.

These horses are clearly tied to Prime, and Twitch Prime offers in-game rewards for being a member.

Visually, yes, these seem to be purple horse versions of the cats, but it doesn’t seem like they will replace the senches in the crates.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Please let this be a code we can redeem and not just another exclusive promotion for the PC-Mac player base.
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need this now.
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bulcke10 wrote: »

Please console also 😉 (or only xbox then) 😜😂

This PS4 player would love to get something cool for all the time and money I put into this game. Or...I might be a chump. Yeah, I'm a chump.
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bLwcbcN.png?1

twitch.amazon.com/eso

Doesn't work for me. :(
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morrowjen wrote: »
    bLwcbcN.png?1

twitch.amazon.com/eso

Doesn't work for me. :(

Just go to the Prime loot page, and you'll see... it isn't available yet!
  • Supportic
    Supportic
    ✭✭
    World 2nd Tick-Tock Tormentor ☑
    Immortal Redeemer ☑
    Gryphon Heart ☑
    HARDwithSTYLE
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supportic wrote: »

Still not working for me, error 404 when I try to claim it.
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supportic wrote: »

When I go there it wants me to sign in and then authorize (if I hit the authorize it takes me back to the 404 I got earlier). I'm assuming this is all because it's not available until Sep. 2nd?
  • arika257
    arika257
    ✭✭✭
    So it's not working with Canadians and amazon.ca??