The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

curse eater PSA

• Tolino
    Tolino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do they always stress that this is not a good dueling build?
    This fact is not due to the sets! Rather, it's because Stamsorc and 2h dz-builds are generally not good at dueling!
    Magsorc: Tôlino (Wardless)
    Magden: Wa-Uller
    Stamsorc: Tolino Sturmfalke
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tolino wrote: »
    Why do they always stress that this is not a good dueling build?
    This fact is not due to the sets! Rather, it's because Stamsorc and 2h dz-builds are generally not good at dueling!

I don't know, maybe playing a class that has a cleanse so does not get the point?

I was in a BG and got 2 man jumped by a stam DK and templar healer when I was capping a flag. I ran, began healing and LoS away, figured it would not help and I was dead (and I would have been)

but the templar took off to help someone else so only the stam DK was left, he was chasing me trying to get the execute but thanks to roll dodge, vigor, and my ability to actually spam igneous and cauterize I was able to actually heal up to a point that I could turn.

sure enough I blood craze, claw, go into my own D'swing and ult / execute rotation and kill him.

about halfway through when I turned on him he tried to run like I did but could not make it and died.

I was able to cleanse his dots, he could not cleanse mine, I had the resources to spam heals, he did not.

I have been in that position before, the irritation and rage at chasing someone almost dead and somehow they turn on you and seem to just turn and win despite you having such an advantage. and to be on the other side, to completely outplay turn and kill someone that should have killed you otherwise.

it felt great.

btw I play all forms of pvp, CP, no CP, BG's and solo. (I have not been in a cyro group in years, never been able to stick with groups, always just want to do my own thing.)

maybe that skews my view. I didn't realize how much groups cleanse until I started casting inevitable det into them this update (the morph that detonates if its cleansed) you cast it and it just dets right away.

I didn't realize the prevalence of cleanse spam monkeys in group play.
    Edited by Wing on September 4, 2019 4:59AM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fyi breath of life procs curse eater and I’m pretty sure living dark does too. While Templar’s do have cleanse it can save you a cleanse (resources as well) and running RR becomes more beneficial. It’s honestly all about putting theory crafting to use.

The set really shines in solo/small scale pvp.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    chrightt wrote: »
    @OG_Kaveman Thats like saying "I haven't read the machine's manual but the manual must suck". Whatever can I do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ignorance is bliss I suppose.

well first, you are not writing a manual. you are writing a post on a forum, context matters. second, i don't know about you or what manuals you have read lately, but most manuals i read for things these days are pretty short and to the point, you look up a problem with the item you have and the manual explains how to fix it. they don't have literally 6 pages (https://wordcounter.net/blog/2015/11/22/10915_how-many-words-on-a-page.html) of words to explain things. and if they would, the pages would have more than 3(!) paragraphs. lastly, take a some advice from shakespeare, Brevity is the soul of wit, or, if you like, the strongest heroes there is-

kt4DqEP.jpg

But you're liking using 70+ words....

Just saying
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    chrightt wrote: »
    @OG_Kaveman Thats like saying "I haven't read the machine's manual but the manual must suck". Whatever can I do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ignorance is bliss I suppose.

well first, you are not writing a manual. you are writing a post on a forum, context matters. second, i don't know about you or what manuals you have read lately, but most manuals i read for things these days are pretty short and to the point, you look up a problem with the item you have and the manual explains how to fix it. they don't have literally 6 pages (https://wordcounter.net/blog/2015/11/22/10915_how-many-words-on-a-page.html) of words to explain things. and if they would, the pages would have more than 3(!) paragraphs. lastly, take a some advice from shakespeare, Brevity is the soul of wit, or, if you like, the strongest heroes there is-

kt4DqEP.jpg

But you're liking using 70+ words....

Just saying

Well yeah. And "just saying" is a bad way to couch being a smart ass.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=just saying