Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajiit Slave Owners Are Terrible People

• JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I can't believe I just read someone arguing for "better slaves" in stead of NO slaves, of any race... And the amount of hatred and racism that Argonians and Khajiit are given by many players is appalling and says something of one's character.

I love Argonians and Khajiit; they're my favorite races!

Khajiits deserve better!
    Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
    "These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • DrowElfMorwen
    DrowElfMorwen
    ✭✭

Khajiits deserve better!

They all deserve better. Dunmer are absolutely evil people for seeing no problem with slavery. I think people who like Dunmer are probably the same way.
    3d Artist: https://deviantart.com/drowelfmorwen
    Wheel of Time Fan :: James Cameron's Avatar Fan
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Khajiits deserve better!

They all deserve better. Dunmer are absolutely evil people for seeing no problem with slavery. I think people who like Dunmer are probably the same way.

If they deserved the better they would all have been free. Just like the Argonians earned their freedom within the Pact. Just like Sun-in-Shadow was promoted from a slave to a House Telvanni Retainer. Yes, I think she does not deserve it because all the work is done by ourselves, but the fact is the fact - she did it and showed her true nature while climbing higher and higher. She's just a hypocritical s'wit.

Khajiits are no better and deserve to be what they are. Why don't you blame Pacrooti for selling his senche-raht kin into slavery? We use them as mounts, you know, in spite of their own will - we don't have to pay them and even no quest is available to earn their trust. Go blame Pacrooti first. So, please, don't be so dogmatic on the matters of the Dunmeri evil and read those posts above to correct your outlook.
    Edited by Aigym_Hlervu on August 26, 2019 8:58AM
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pfft im not doing my own manual labor, that's what Argonians and khajiit exsist for.
    Wow, I can't believe I just read someone arguing for "better slaves" in stead of NO slaves, of any race... And the amount of hatred and racism that Argonians and Khajiit are given by many players is appalling and says something of one's character.

I love Argonians and Khajiit; they're my favorite races!
    Their in game character maybe but Elder scrolls has deep rooted slavery in it and does not mean a person is a bad character in real life.
    Edited by kaisernick on August 26, 2019 2:39PM
  • msalvia
    msalvia
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Slavery is bad" is a controversial statement now, apparently. Fun.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Khajiits deserve better!

If they deserved the better they would all have been free. Just like the Argonians earned their freedom within the Pact. Just like Sun-in-Shadow was promoted from a slave to a House Telvanni Retainer. Yes, I think she does not deserve it because all the work is done by ourselves, but the fact is the fact - she did it and showed her true nature while climbing higher and higher. She's just a hypocritical s'wit.

Khajiits are no better and deserve to be what they are. Why don't you blame Pacrooti for selling his senche-raht kin into slavery? We use them as mounts, you know, in spite of their own will - we don't have to pay them and even no quest is available to earn their trust. Go blame Pacrooti first. So, please, don't be so dogmatic on the matters of the Dunmeri evil and read those posts above to correct your outlook.

If the Lore had been different, Argonia and Elsweyr wouldve declared War on the Great Houses a LONG time ago to free their enslaved people. "Dunmer culture and way of Life" my furry bum. The Argonian invasion of Morrowind in the 4th Era was a long time coming.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Meglish
    Meglish
    ✭✭
    Poor kitties :( *cue Sarah Mclachlan Arms of the Angel*