Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rapid Regeneration should be self buff like Resolving Vigor

Delparis
Delparis
✭✭✭✭✭
this skill should perform as a selfish heal like Resolving Vigor
this is the changes i propose to compensate the loss

Rapid Regeneration:
  • Share your staff's life-giving energy, healing you for 2052 over 6 seconds.
Mutagen:
  • Share your staff's life-giving energy, healing you and up to 2 nearby allies for 2052 over 12 seconds.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The healing or time components would need to be nerfed as that would then be a guaranteed heal stronger even than vigor. And most magicka classes have access to class heals already which most stamian classes do not.
    Edited by Vapirko on August 15, 2019 2:20PM
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't your changes make it 4 seconds
  • Saril_Durzam
    Saril_Durzam
    ✭✭✭✭
    A skill on Restoration Staff shouldnt be selfish. Period.
  • bigelle.x3_ESO
    bigelle.x3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing is more aggravating than needing to heal yourself and you cast it on someone else instead.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A skill on Restoration Staff shouldnt be selfish. Period.

Oh you can have mutagen morph. Rapid Regen has already it's drawback, it forces us to use unwanted type of weapon, we can't slot heals on front bar. Let's make it more expensive but guaranteed heal to the faster or simply give magicka skill that works like vigor with same healing as vigor, the same cost and time. I guarantee you that this "nerfed and unusable" magicka vigor will be used 90% more than rapid Regen. Why? Because when you need a heal nobody wants play roulette. Also it would have another benefit, we could slot destro on backbar and proc those weapon glyphs automatically just like our stam friends - qol improvement <3

So please stop bit**ing about mag players wanting to have reliable heal.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Urusovite
    Urusovite
    ✭✭✭
    No because you're magic and you have shields and far more self-heals available to you.
    PS4 NA
    Medium Stam Dk since launch
    Technologically incompetent I'm told

Solo play is the only way
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rStaff is for healing groups by design and intent. It is illogical to suggest the heals should focus on the caster. Yes, I know Zos seems to be intent on getting rid of healers, but that is a separate issue.
  • Tolino
    Tolino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delparis wrote: »

Rapid Regeneration:
    Mutagen:
    • Share your staff's life-giving energy, healing you and up to 2 nearby allies for 2052 over 12 seconds.

And Resolving Vigor heals again over 5s?
    And Echoing Vigor Heal increased by 50% to heal comparable like Radiant Regeneration?
    Magsorc: Tôlino (Wardless)
    Magden: Wa-Uller
    Stamsorc: Tolino Sturmfalke
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ive run into a couple of mag premades in bgs, that were spamming RR on each other.
    Considering how old resolving vigor worked, this is kinda stupid,especially since RR scales higher than resolving vigor, which you cannot stack, only the much weaker echoing.
    Im 100%behind making RR self heal only, same for vigor, the group heal should be a weaker, longer hot with a 2 sec tick rate for both skills.
    Beacuse you know, STANDARDS.
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree, it still has team healing with the other morph or you make rapid heal the lowest health target, still very strong as vigor doesn’t have that capability.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I expected absurdity.it's opinion of course,but OP does have alot of opinions people tend to disagree with.
    Edited by MehrunesFlagon on August 19, 2019 8:47AM
  • Jodynn
    Jodynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tolino wrote: »
    Delparis wrote: »

Rapid Regeneration:
    Mutagen:

And Resolving Vigor heals again over 5s?
    And Echoing Vigor Heal increased by 50% to heal comparable like Radiant Regeneration?

Echoing will hit more people that radiating by 4x so that isn't a valid argument

The resolving vigor for 5s I know a lot of people who prefer the more burst vigor has now, personally, IDC either way, both work.

Rapid Regen is annoying when there are people around because it goes on 20 people before myself so if anyone is around I just tend to not use it.
    Jodynn PC NA
    PvE and PvP MagDK
    The lack of communication from ZOS to player speaks volumes.
  • Saril_Durzam
    Saril_Durzam
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, OP is right. Make them both equals.

Oh, and move RR to ASsault Skill Line, please.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muzzick wrote: »
    Shouldn't your changes make it 4 seconds

Shouldn't vigor be moved to sword and board skill tree then?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge