Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 17,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 5.2.0 is available. You can read the full patch notes: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609

Rapid Regeneration should be self buff like Resolving Vigor

Delparis
Delparis
✭✭✭✭✭
this skill should perform as a selfish heal like Resolving Vigor
this is the changes i propose to compensate the loss

Rapid Regeneration:
  • Share your staff's life-giving energy, healing you for 2052 over 6 seconds.
Mutagen:
  • Share your staff's life-giving energy, healing you and up to 2 nearby allies for 2052 over 12 seconds.
ZOS don't fix old bugs, they harbor them
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't your changes make it 4 seconds
  • Urusovite
    Urusovite
    ✭✭✭
    No because you're magic and you have shields and far more self-heals available to you.
    PS4 NA
    Medium Stam Dk since launch
    Technologically incompetent I'm told

Solo play is the only way
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a *** self pvp healing, go away omfg.
    It's a healing skill on a HEALING WEAPON TREE made to heal your team and be used by a healer, deal with it and stop crying.

The new RR is an amazing burst heal for class like Warden, DK or NB that have a crap burst heal.

If you want self heal go stam, if not use shield..
    Hell magicka have still more way to heal than stam..

Wait, just see, Delparis doing Delparis thread, just another stupid post...
    Edited by Aznarb on August 16, 2019 10:05PM
    PC - EU
    Healer : All class

My English is far from perfect but I try my best !
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »
    It's a healing skill on a HEALING WEAPON TREE made to heal your team and be used by a healer, deal with it and stop crying.

The new RR is an amazing burst heal for class like Warden, DK or NB that have a crap burst heal.

Delparis is correct this time...I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day 🙂
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rStaff is for healing groups by design and intent. It is illogical to suggest the heals should focus on the caster. Yes, I know Zos seems to be intent on getting rid of healers, but that is a separate issue.
    Really, idk
  • Tolino
    Tolino
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delparis wrote: »

Rapid Regeneration:
    Mutagen:
    • Share your staff's life-giving energy, healing you and up to 2 nearby allies for 2052 over 12 seconds.

And Resolving Vigor heals again over 5s?
    And Echoing Vigor Heal increased by 50% to heal comparable like Radiant Regeneration?
    Wer nichts weiß und weiß, dass er nichts weiß, weiß mehr als der, der nichts weiß und nicht weiß, dass er nichts weiß.

Magicka Zauberer: Toljno
    Magicka Hüter: Wa-Uller

• Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive run into a couple of mag premades in bgs, that were spamming RR on each other.
    Considering how old resolving vigor worked, this is kinda stupid,especially since RR scales higher than resolving vigor, which you cannot stack, only the much weaker echoing.
    Im 100%behind making RR self heal only, same for vigor, the group heal should be a weaker, longer hot with a 2 sec tick rate for both skills.
    Beacuse you know, STANDARDS.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »

Delparis is correct this time...I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day 🙂

His not even close to be correct, RR have never be intended to be a self heal.
    I'll say it again, it's a healing skill for group bound to a HEALING WEAPON SKILL LINE.

If you want a vigor like, then ask dev to turn one of the useless skill of Support skill line and made a self-heal magicka based with it.
    Then I would agree cuz it will mirror Vigor.
    BUT, if you do that, Stamina player should have access to shield too to make it fair.

That how logic work.
    And sorry to said that, but lot of whiner one this forum don't have any logic.
    Edited by Aznarb on August 17, 2019 10:12AM
    PC - EU
    Healer : All class

My English is far from perfect but I try my best !
  • Cries
    Cries
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely agree, it still has team healing with the other morph or you make rapid heal the lowest health target, still very strong as vigor doesn’t have that capability.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Stamina Nightblade - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I expected absurdity.it's opinion of course,but OP does have alot of opinions people tend to disagree with.
    Edited by MehrunesFlagon on August 19, 2019 8:47AM
  • brandoncoffmannub18_ESO
    Tolino wrote: »
    Delparis wrote: »

Rapid Regeneration:
    Mutagen:

And Resolving Vigor heals again over 5s?
    And Echoing Vigor Heal increased by 50% to heal comparable like Radiant Regeneration?

Echoing will hit more people that radiating by 4x so that isn't a valid argument

The resolving vigor for 5s I know a lot of people who prefer the more burst vigor has now, personally, IDC either way, both work.

Rapid Regen is annoying when there are people around because it goes on 20 people before myself so if anyone is around I just tend to not use it.
    Raise your arguments, not your insults.

Jodynn/Jo_oJ PC NA

PvE and PvP

MagDK
    StamDK
  • Saril_Durzam
    Saril_Durzam
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, OP is right. Make them both equals.

Oh, and move RR to ASsault Skill Line, please.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Muzzick wrote: »
    Shouldn't your changes make it 4 seconds

Shouldn't vigor be moved to sword and board skill tree then?
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.