Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skills to activate 7th legion

raasdal
raasdal
✭✭✭✭✭
Curious; what skills are you currently using to activate 7th?

I am trying to figure out / find a spammable / rotation skill that is naturally cast within 10 seconds. So far failing.
PC - EU
Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »

With the exception of nightblades shadow abilities.

Initially activated the set but was nerfed during pts.
    Edited by Royalthought on August 14, 2019 8:22AM
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK's Volatile Armor for me.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to proc it using Hurricane, but I think it's most efficient to proc using Stamplar's armour buff. To be honest, I see no reason to use this set when Hunding's Rage exists.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    The big reason to use it is the health recovery, if you build for it.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztlan wrote: »

That's my plan once the patch hits xbox. Seventh and Orgnums scales with troll king on my Stam Sorc. All the health recovery I'll need to pair with vigor and crit surge. Solid health and stam pool on an imperial. Paired with Onslaught and the fighters guild rune. Unblockable onslaught on feared opponents is going to be great.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

That's my plan once the patch hits xbox. Seventh and Orgnums scales with troll king on my Stam Sorc. All the health recovery I'll need to pair with vigor and crit surge. Solid health and stam pool on an imperial. Paired with Onslaught and the fighters guild rune. Unblockable onslaught on feared opponents is going to be great.

can u elaborate on that.... unblockable Onslaught detail? :)
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

The rune from the fighter's guild skill line is a fear for anyone in the area. Drop that right before hitting your Onslaught and they won't be able to block it.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s the same principle nightblades and DKs have been using for years, Fear -> Incap and Fossilise/Dizzying Swing -> Leap
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The rune from the fighter's guild skill line is a fear for anyone in the area. Drop that right before hitting your Onslaught and they won't be able to block it.

how about dodge though? i never experience my onslaught being blocked (which i believe would still trigger the 12 sec buff anyway, because u still land the damage?? please confirm - ), but 2 out of 3 it was DODGED.......... :disappointed::cry:
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    It’s the same principle nightblades and DKs have been using for years, Fear -> Incap and Fossilise/Dizzying Swing -> Leap

yeah but Foss now costs 4K mag and Turn Evil is a stam skill that comes with 8% damage reduction and stam regen.

i'll miss my Foss.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My point was that even if you're using a different skill, the principle is the same -- CC then wreck them. Sorry for the confusion.
    • PC/NA
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how about dodge though? i never experience my onslaught being blocked (which i believe would still trigger the 12 sec buff anyway, because u still land the damage?? please confirm - ), but 2 out of 3 it was DODGED.......... :disappointed::cry:

You cannot dodge fear.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You cannot dodge fear.

i know that lol but can my target dodge Onslaught when they are feared?
  • ZodiackSign
    ZodiackSign
    ✭✭
    DK's Volatile Armor for me.

Thats the ticket. Muah I love it!
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You cannot dodge fear.

This new patch it seems that even after a stun it's a race to land the ult.

I've seen some wierd cases where you open up with a stun, go into a cast time ult (onslaught/incap) and it comes up dodged.

Hopefully it's lag but if that's what this patch has created it's just another bad on top of bad.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop talking about sets on here just ask in game .. before long this will get nerfed yo
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You cannot dodge fear.

I've seen some wierd cases where you open up with a stun, go into a cast time ult (onslaught/incap) and it comes up dodged.

Hopefully it's lag but if that's what this patch has created it's just another bad on top of bad.

The 0.4 second cast time in theory offers lots of time for the dodge roll. Whether or not lag will cause the ultimate to hit during the dodge roll or the lag stretches out the cast time on the ult is a bit of amusing RNG. Technically breakfree into block is faster.
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »

You cannot dodge fear.

The 0.4 second cast time in theory offers lots of time for the dodge roll. Whether or not lag will cause the ultimate to hit during the dodge roll or the lag stretches out the cast time on the ult is a bit of amusing RNG. Technically breakfree into block is faster.

Which is why cast times on these melee range ults is such a bad thing.

There are ults I can use from 28 meters away and guarantee they land.

But ults that require me to have my enemy right in front of me can be dodged. Lol
    Edited by Royalthought on August 15, 2019 4:06PM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You cannot dodge fear.

forget dodge rolling, but sometimes people can pop a skill, buff, pot or whatever, but they'll become the DODGE MACHINE for a few seconds WHILE KEEP RUNNING AS NORMAL, no actual rolling involved.

You cannot dodge fear.

Which is why cast times on these melee range ults is such a bad thing.

There are ults I can use from 28 meters away and guarantee they land.

But ults that require me to have my enemy right in front of me can be dodged. Lol

completely agree, but at least my DK leap I can convince myself when i land it's an actual explosion of fire. try dodging that.

but Onslaught is just one, big, fast, swing of a very small and thin weapon... so...........

#immersion

honestly, I think Onslaught should be like DK's fossilize. can't be avoided or dodged. (can be blocked to reduce the damage though)
  • PandaPalace
    PandaPalace
    ✭✭✭
    Does vdsa 1h&s proc seventh legion?

Puncturing Remedy
    (2 items) When you deal damage with Puncture you heal for 2500 Health and gain Spell and Physical Resistance equal to the amount healed for 3 seconds
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does vdsa 1h&s proc seventh legion?

Puncturing Remedy does not proc Seventh, neither does Armor Master. I tested both of these on my Stam DK this morning. The armor buff must be part of the casted ability itself. Set procs or passives do not count.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, Gina said it had to be an armor buff that is actively cast. That’s why the nightblade shadow passive doesn’t work either.
    • PC/NA