The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.3 is available.

So What should my nb and sorcerer go in next 5.1.X next week?

chongguang
chongguang
✭✭✭
I cant believe that my 2 main classes NB and Sorcerer just got ruined in 2 patches ....
Before 5.1.X my main is NB and i willing to pay cash ,currency and time for this one as long as can catch the meta, then I found out many teams pick up more and more stamina Necs since its release and stamnina NB lose chances in every seconds.
I also checked the ESO Logs, the number of Parse show that Necs are far more popular than anyother stamnina classes right now. I also tried Magick nB , but my friend told me that when do the comparison in a team , Magplar and Magsorc are far more better than NBs....

So I make my turn to Magsorc ,but not got any hope after I read patch notes from 5.1.0 to 5.1.4.

I really got confused why ZOS would allow class balance like this to happen, especially the new patch on plan will be released next week, which seems will make the situation even worse. Stamina Necs will become the 'must choice' to pick up as long as dungeons likewise Sunspire provide good battle conditions for melees to survive. When move to talk about to heavy range battles then only Magic Templar will be picked up since sorcerer are totally doomed or I can say no longer to be compatitive.
Edited by chongguang on August 7, 2019 4:35PM
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally doomed hey.

You know... im quietly confident that myself and many others will adapt and be just fine. Totally fine.
    Options
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haquor wrote: »
    Totally doomed hey.

You know... im quietly confident that myself and many others will adapt and be just fine. Totally fine.

Yeah, all it takes is to be an alt-holic playing all other classes but NB and sorc.
    Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wrote something up and realized you are doing PvE content. Disregard.
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because it is new Bethesda, sales, sales, sales, no matter the reputation lost, no matter the fact that entire gaming community is now laughing and wondering how one of the most respectable companies turned to this just in one year.
    I'm not talking about cosmetics, but about desperate efforts to sale "any race, any alliance", "necromancer", and now "scalebreaker" and "guild skill lines".
    Options
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Totally doomed hey.

So you're not the least bit concerned that Zenimax is actively stripping away class identity and forcing everyone to use skills outside of their own class in order to "adapt?"

Who's bright idea was it to change the Sorcerers' source of Major SORCERY to a Heal Skill, while also removing the class heal for Magicka Sorcerers?

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    Options
  • CambionDaemon
    CambionDaemon
    ✭✭✭
    Because it is new Bethesda, sales, sales, sales, no matter the reputation lost, no matter the fact that entire gaming community is now laughing and wondering how one of the most respectable companies turned to this just in one year.
    I'm not talking about cosmetics, but about desperate efforts to sale "any race, any alliance", "necromancer", and now "scalebreaker" and "guild skill lines".

Zenimax Online Studios not Bethesda, Bethesda are just the publishers. Bethesda have their own problems.
    Edited by CambionDaemon on August 7, 2019 8:17PM
    Options
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    Totally doomed hey.

So you're not the least bit concerned that Zenimax is actively stripping away class identity and forcing everyone to use skills outside of their own class in order to "adapt?"

Who's bright idea was it to change the Sorcerers' source of Major SORCERY to a Heal Skill, while also removing the class heal for Magicka Sorcerers?

This misconception of "stripping away class identity and forcing everyone to use skills outside of their own class" is mind-boggling.

They balanced all skills of the same type to be within the same bracket of power. That means non-class DoTs/AoEs, which give the best DPS in PvE, got buffed. So they are now viable and it is more efficient to just use DoT's than your old-school spammables.

Stamina at least, don't know about Magicka yet but with the changes to Entropy, Reach and Soul Trap I imagine it's a similar case.

It is a side-effect, not the goal.
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    Totally doomed hey.

This misconception of "stripping away class identity and forcing everyone to use skills outside of their own class" is mind-boggling.

They balanced all skills of the same type to be within the same bracket of power. That means non-class DoTs/AoEs, which give the best DPS in PvE, got buffed. So they are now viable and it is more efficient to just use DoT's than your old-school spammables.

Stamina at least, don't know about Magicka yet but with the changes to Entropy, Reach and Soul Trap I imagine it's a similar case.

It is a side-effect, not the goal.

Yea, I think the complaints stem from people’s favourite abilities getting reduced and bar crunch, so most of the new improved abilities won’t be able to be used.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options