Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GOLDEN CLOVER ORSINIUM DAILIES GUIDE

marius_buys
marius_buys
✭✭✭✭✭
A continiously evolving discussion document
regarding the ORSINIUM EVENT'S:

WROTHGAR DAILY DELVE & BOSS QUESTS

START: THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, AT 10am EDT (2pm GMT)
END: MONDAY, AUGUST 19, AT 10am EDT (2pm GMT)
DAILIES RESET: 2am EDT (6am GMT)

HELPFUL: HOW TO FIND YOUR QUEST LOCATION ON THE MAP
1- Get the quest
2- Press "J" to open up your Journal
3- Select "Quest" icon in the top right corner
4- Select the map location your quest is in (Wrothgar in this case)
5- Select the quest you are doing
6- Select "show on map" (This will show the underground map of the delve)
7- Find the entrance of the delve, hover your cursor over it and press "F"
(This will place a blue diamond at the entrance)
8- Right click once (Your Delve map should zoom out to the Overworld map)
9- Find the closest wayshrine to the Blue Diamond, port there and start your quest.

OPPORTUNITY: FULL BRIARHEART SET
Grab a pizza, some iTunes and camp a boss location to collect the complete Briarheart set from the bosses who are easily killed due to the high celebration population.

EVENT TICKETS
HOW TO GET THE LAST DAYS EVENT TICKETS
Problem:
The event resets at 6am GMT and ends at 2pm GMT on the last day, This only gives you a window of 8hrs to get the final days event tickets.
Note if the event ends on a patch day you only have 2 hrs to get the final days tickets.
Solution:
Option 1: Do an extra quest on another character the day before that you do not turn in until after 6am on the last day.
Option 2: Log in and complete the last days quest at daily reset time.

HOW TO GET EVENT TICKETS
Two Event Tickets per day for completing your first Wrothgar Delve Daily
OR
Two Event Tickets per day for completing your first Wrothgar World Boss Daily
You can earn only two tickets per day up to 24 total tickets during this event.

RE THE IMPRESSARIO
Available:
- Onyx Berries of Bloom for 10 tickets each.
- All four types of Indrik Feathers for 10 Event Tickets each.
- Onyx Berries of Budding (from the previous event) for 10 tickets each.
- Event Tickets from the in-game Crown Store. (Expensive)
- Maelstrom Weapon Outfit Styles for 5 event tickets each
- Orc-themed Furnishings for 1 or 2 event tickets each.

RE THE INDRIK MOUNT
TIP: Buy your Indrik Mounts BERRIES FIRST as THEY ARE SEASONAL and the feathers are available at every event.
To complete a mount you need four feathers (10 tickets per feather) and four berries (10 tickets per berry) to evolve your Indrik mount into a colour.

EVENT REWARDS
- Double items harvested from crafting nodes (excluding Survey Reports)
- Double the rewards received from chests in Maelstrom Arena for both Veteran and Normal difficulties (Note vMA weapons only drop on veteran)
- Double daily boss & delve quest reward boxes
- Maelstrom Weapon Outfit Styles have a chance to drop from the final boss when you complete Maelstrom Arena on normal and is guaranteed to drop when you complete it on veteran level. The pages can be traded or sold.

STARTING YOUR WROTHGAR DAILIES:
To travel to Wrothgar, find Stuga near the wayshrine in a Starter City, rather, Stuga will find you. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU?!"

PRE REQUISITE DELVE QUESTS
There two delve quests that require ore-quests to enable your character to pick them up as a daily.

1 - "Fire in the Hold" requires "Broken Promises"
Quest Giver: From a letter called "offer of amnesty"
Location: Inside the Watcher's Hold Delve (SouthWest Wrothgar - a ruin east of Friendship Gate.)

2 - "Parts of the whole" requires three pre-quests

2a) "A Unexpected Fall" at Zthenganaz
Quest Giver: Raynor Vanos (Outside the Zthenganaz Delve SouthWest of Two Rivers wayshrine), Kireth Vanos
Location: Zthenganaz (a buried Dwarven ruin south of Fharun Stronghold.)

2b) "Tinker Trouble" requires "A Unexpected Fall"
Quest Giver: Kireth Vanos

2c) "The Hand of Morkul" at the Morkul Questhub
Quest Giver: Guruzug
Note: you can receive the "Parts of the whole" quest from a player who has unlocked that quest without doing 2c

Official ZOS Event Source Article: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56741
Dailies Additional Info: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-wrothgar-do-you-know-about-the-daily-quests/
Full Wrothgar Questline: https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Wrothgar#Quests

DAILY DELVE QUESTS:

DELVE QUESTGIVER MAP (SEE IMAGE)
https://imgflip.com/i/37fhnk

Questgiver:
Guruzug in Morkul Stronghold Clanhouse.
Note the quest is turned in to another NPC standing nearby, not at the questgiver.

Wayshrines:
Morkul Plain or Icy Shore

These quests will send you to one of the six delves in Wrothgar. Only one can be picked up per character per day, but the rest can be shared.

Quests
Breakfast of the Bizarre: Collect strange eggs in Coldperch Cavern for a client.
Fire in the Hold: Deal with the bandits in Watcher's Hold.
Free Spirits: Set free the spirits trapped by the evil sorcerer Gorlar the Dark.
Getting a Bellyful: Obtain special durzog feed from Nikolvara's Kennel for an interested client.
Parts of the Whole: Collect data on the constructs of Zthenganaz.
The Skin Trade: Collect werewolf pelts for a client in Argent Mine.

DAILY WORLD BOSS QUESTS:

BOSS QUESTGIVER MAP (SEE IMAGE)
https://imgflip.com/i/37fhvh

Questgiver:
Arzorag in Skalar's Hostel, just outside Orsinium
Note the quest is turned in to another NPC standing nearby, not at the questgiver.

Wayshrine:
Shatul

These quests will send you to one of the six group bosses in Wrothgar. It is possible for a particular character to complete all six of these quests in a day, but Arzorag will only offer one quest out of the six. To get the other five, you must group up with other players and ask them to share the quest.

Quests:
The Accursed Nursery — A fortified altar in central Wrothgar.
King-Chief's Throne — A Riekr camp north of Orsinium.
The Mad Ogre's Altar — An altar southeast of Fharun Stronghold.
Nyzchaleft Falls — A Dwarven ruin northwest of Rkindaleft.
Poacher's Encampment — A camp far west of Orsinium.
Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.
Edited by marius_buys on August 10, 2019 10:49PM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks!
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
    Options
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do the dailies have prerequisite quests you have to do before you can accept world boss and delve quests?
    Options
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no they dont
    Options
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for another great guide :) Have an awesome on the house ;)
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jainiadral wrote: »
    Thanks for another great guide :) Have an awesome on the house ;)

ty man ;)
    Options
  • Gatviper
    Gatviper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cruxanero wrote: »
    Do the dailies have prerequisite quests you have to do before you can accept world boss and delve quests?
    Yes they do, from my memory from way back when Orsinum came out, world boss and delve quests are tied to certain secondary overland quests before you get unlocked each a different delve and world boss daily. But it isn't tied to the main questline.
    Edited by Gatviper on August 7, 2019 10:35AM
    Life is a ride, like days in a train, cities rush by, like ghosts in the night.
    The rhythm of wheels, time fades away, stations of a journey, destination unknown.
    Options
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gatviper wrote: »
    Cruxanero wrote: »
    Yes they do, from my memory from way back when Orsinum came out, world boss and delve quests are tied to certain secondary overland quests before you get unlocked each a different delve and world boss daily. But it isn't tied to the main questline.

This is correct, 100% sure you have to complete quests inside the delves to be able to do the delve dailies.

Not sure about world bosses though.
    EU PC
    Options
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the only daily that needs a quest to unlock is Fire in the Hold, This quest needs to be unlocked by completing the quest "Broken Promises"
    Options
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the conflicting answers I did some research myself. Based on some dailies I know the requirements for (writs, pledges, Vvardenfell dailies...) this thread from the recent anniversary event seems to be reliable.

In short: 3 of the delves have a secondary delve quest before you get the daily for them (so I guess the other 3 have not), world boss quests don't seem to have any prerequisite quests required. For anyone else who may also had this question...^^
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ty the info re pre quests was updated, this is the reason why this guide was posted in discussions as robust ddbate ensures the snags get sorted out quickly. tyvm agan. ;)
    Options
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    ty the info re pre quests was updated, this is the reason why this guide was posted in discussions as robust ddbate ensures the snags get sorted out quickly. tyvm agan. ;)

No, thank you! The screenshots with the quest giver locations are awesome, in my eyes that was always the major flaw of other event guides that only state locations, which leaves you with additional research if you haven't been to these zones before.
    Options
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be experience boost too?
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glass wrote: »
    Will there be experience boost too?

Sadly no
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated:

Wrothgar Dailies
    To travel to Wrothgar, find Stuga near the wayshrine in a Starter City. Rather, Stuga will find you. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU?!"

Some Wrothgar delves have pre-requisite quests before you'll receive their daily quest:

1 - Watcher's Hold, requiring "Broken Promises"
    Quest Giver: A letter in Watcher's hold

2 - Zthenganaz, requiring "A Unexpected Fall" at Zthenganaz
    Quest Giver: Raynor Vanos, Kireth Vanos

3 - "Tinker Trouble" requiring "A Unexpected Fall"
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ORSINIUM EVENT

DAILY DELVE & BOSS QUESTS (WROTHGAR)

START: THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, AT 10:00AM EDT
    END: MONDAY, AUGUST 19, AT 10:00AM EDT.

Event source article: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56741

https://imgflip.com/i/37fhnk

DAILY DELVE:
    Questgiver:
    Guruzug in Morkul Stronghold Clanhouse.

These quests will send you to one of the six delves in Wrothgar. Only one can be picked up per character per day, but the rest can be shared.

Wayshrines:
    Morkul Plain or Icy Shore

Quests
    Breakfast of the Bizarre: Collect strange eggs in Coldperch Cavern for a client.
    Fire in the Hold: Deal with the bandits in Watcher's Hold.
    Free Spirits: Set free the spirits trapped by the evil sorcerer Gorlar the Dark.
    Getting a Bellyful: Obtain special durzog feed from Nikolvara's Kennel for an interested client.
    Parts of the Whole: Collect data on the constructs of Zthenganaz.
    The Skin Trade: Collect werewolf pelts for a client in Argent Mine.

https://imgflip.com/i/37fhvh

DAILY WORLD BOSS:
    Questgiver:
    Arzorag in Skalar's Hostel, just outside Orsinium

These quests will send you to one of the six group bosses in Wrothgar. It is possible for a particular character to complete all six of these quests in a day, but Arzorag will only offer one quest out of the six. To get the other five, you must group up with other players and ask them to share the quest.

Wayshrine:
    Shatul

Quests:
    The Accursed Nursery — A fortified altar in central Wrothgar.
    King-Chief's Throne — A Riekr camp north of Orsinium.
    The Mad Ogre's Altar — An altar southeast of Fharun Stronghold.
    Nyzchaleft Falls — A Dwarven ruin northwest of Rkindaleft.
    Poacher's Encampment — A camp far west of Orsinium.
    Unfinished Dolmen — A dolmen in western Wrothgar.

Are you employed by ZOS?

Are you also employed by ZOS - I'm seeking 'Yes 'or 'No' responeses.
    No, he is guildmaster in golden clover an guild I'm member in.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do I have to do one of each type? For the tickets

Can I get into a group that shares the one you don’t have to do pre quest for and still get 2 tickets?
    Options
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately they forgot to tell The Impresario it's time to work. As of right now, she's not at her station to turn in tickets.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
    Options
  • Nulami
    Nulami
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately they forgot to tell The Impresario it's time to work. As of right now, she's not at her station to turn in tickets.

Event starts tomorrow.
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

Can I get into a group that shares the one you don’t have to do pre quest for and still get 2 tickets?

No its 2 tickets per event, you dont have to do a boss and a delve
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you aren't earning achievements or gathering skyshards, pick the character with the fastest horse for your ticket runs. Both the quest hub and locations will be a good distance from the nearest wayshrine.

There will be groups advertising in zone for WB dailies, but you can pick up the quest on your own and then just wait at that locaton for other players. Some of them you can even collect pages/meat ect from nearby mobs while you wait. 4 or so other players should usually be enough. (Less if one is a tank.) But for Unfinished Dolmen, the more the merrier. Players, especially the inexperienced, will drop like flies in that fight.

With regards to prerequisites, past experience tells me you can still get a delve quest everyday even if it's one of the same 4. There's not a set schedule where you'll find no quest this day because you didn't unlock today's delve.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    If you aren't earning achievements or gathering skyshards, pick the character with the fastest horse for your ticket runs. Both the quest hub and locations will be a good distance from the nearest wayshrine.

There will be groups advertising in zone for WB dailies, but you can pick up the quest on your own and then just wait at that locaton for other players. Some of them you can even collect pages/meat ect from nearby mobs while you wait. 4 or so other players should usually be enough. (Less if one is a tank.) But for Unfinished Dolmen, the more the merrier. Players, especially the inexperienced, will drop like flies in that fight.

With regards to prerequisites, past experience tells me you can still get a delve quest everyday even if it's one of the same 4. There's not a set schedule where you'll find no quest this day because you didn't unlock today's delve.

tyvm will check this out and amend tomorrow, very handy
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    updated

HELPFUL: HOW TO FIND YOUR QUEST LOCATION ON THE MAP

1- Get the quest
    2- Press "J" to open up your Journal
    3- Select "Quest" icon in the top right corner
    4- Select the map location your quest is in (Wrothgar in this case)
    5- Select the quest you are doing
    6- Select "show on map" (This will show the underground map map of the delve)
    7- Find the entrance of the delve, hover your cursor over it and press "F"
    (This will place a blue diamond st the entrance)
    8- Right click once (Your delve map should zoom out to the Overworld map)
    9- Find the closest wayshrine to the Blue Diamond, port there and start your quest.

Start your Wrothgar Dailies:
    To travel to Wrothgar, find Stuga near the wayshrine in a Starter City, rather, Stuga will find you. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I"VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU?!"

Pre-requisite delve quests:

1 - "Fire in the Hold" requires "Broken Promises"
    Quest Giver: From a letter called "offer of amnesty"
    Location: Inside the Watcher's Hold Delve (SouthWest Wrothgar - a ruin east of Friendship Gate.)

2 - "Parts of the whole" requires three pre-quests

2a) "A Unexpected Fall" at Zthenganaz
    Quest Giver: Raynor Vanos (Outside the Zthenganaz Delve SouthWest of Two Rivers wayshrine), Kireth Vanos

2b) "Tinker Trouble" requires "A Unexpected Fall"

2c) "The Hand of Morkul" at the Morkul Questhub
    Quest Giver: Guruzug
    (Note you can receive the "Parts of the whole" quest from a player who has unlocked that quest without doing 2c)
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

tyvm will check this out and amend tomorrow, very handy

tested and amended tyvm
    Options
  • Devanear
    Devanear
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a great guide, thank you :smiley:
    I just got through the area today for the first time to prepare myself for the event, so the pictures help a lot.
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Title says "Golden Clover" .

Should be posted in Guilds forum.

@ZOS_JesC

The guide was posted here for rigorous review, discussion and overview by the community. Its very much open or discussion.
    Edited by marius_buys on August 8, 2019 12:42AM
    Options
  • moses1763
    moses1763
    ✭✭✭
    Ty helpful as always may all of our drops be golden and mats flow like water.
    Live, Laugh, and Hope!
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moses1763 wrote: »
    Ty helpful as always may all of our drops be golden and mats flow like water.

oh yeah, and ditto to you :)
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@kylewwefan
    No, ZoS posted on the event announcement article today that you only need to do ONE Orsinium daily each day (either a delve OR world boss daily) each day to get your two event tickets each day. You can do some of the delve dailies without any pre-reqs (I think), and there are usually a ton of people advertising in zone chat for various world boss groups, with daily to share. (You usually need 8 or more people for the world boss fights.)

Note: It helps to have a fast horse and have unlocked all the wayshrines in the zone in advance, if possible - or use an addon like "BeamMeUp Teleporter" for this when a lot of your guildmates are in the zone.

Reminder that there are also double drops from dailies and resource nodes (usually not psijiic portals) and from Maelstrom Arena, if you do that, plus special new (temporary) style pages from completing Maelstrom Arena during the event.

You might not be able to GET delve daily quest shares from people in the group if you haven't done the pre-reqs. I don't think there are any pre-reqs for the world boss dailies though. Most groups usually form for sharing the boss dailies; some will share a delve daily if they have it.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on August 8, 2019 2:05AM
    Options
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_JesC

The guide was posted here for rigorous review, discussion and overview by the community. Its very much open or discussion.

It looks like an ad for your guild. If the post is about your guild, then it should really have gone into the Guild Recruitment forum; or not had your guild name at the beginning.

I asked for a Yes or No response to the question of are you employed by ZOS to make this post? I didn't get one.
    I alerted a ZOS employee to the discussion and the post remains here in General.

Please remove your guild name from the post title to avoid any percieved conflict of interest.

There's some rigor for you.
    Options
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_JesC

It looks like an ad for your guild. If the post is about your guild, then it should really have gone into the Guild Recruitment forum; or not had your guild name at the beginning.

I asked for a Yes or No response to the question of are you employed by ZOS to make this post? I didn't get one.
    I alerted a ZOS employee to the discussion and the post remains here in General.

Please remove your guild name from the post title to avoid any percieved conflict of interest.

There's some rigor for you.

Firstly
    I do not need to answer any questions BEYOND the content of the guide, especially regarding my personal life.

Secondly
    This particular GOLDEN CLOVER GUIDE has been greatly improved EXACTLY BECAUSE it is in the GENERAL DISCUSSION section of the event which starts today. The guild members were actually up till quite late last night testing out some unclear aspects of the pre-quest issue and the guide was amended accordingly.

Thirdly
    Whats with the salt about being employed by ZOS? Other than linking the original source article about the ORSINIUM event (For extra detail not pertaining to dailies) I have absolutely NO INKLING of what you are talking about.

Lastly
    DO I REALLY NEED TO POINT OUT THAT THE GUIDE IS POSTED AS A TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION AS TO ITS CONTENT, YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN AROUND THE ESO BLOCK, WHY NOT CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY?

Have a nice day now.
    Regards
    Marius
    Options