The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about the Ravager set

Milchbart
Milchbart
✭✭✭✭
The set is altered:

Ravager
OLD: When you deal melee damage, you have an 8% chance to increase your Weapon Damage by 645 for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
NEW: Each time you attempt to reduce the target’s Physical or Spell Resistance, you gain a stack of Ravager for 5 seconds, increasing your Weapon Damage by 125. You can gain a stack every 1 second. At 4 stacks, the duration doubles but cannot be refreshed.

How do I reduce the Resistance?
Do I need to taunt the enemy?
Or are the cps in "piercing" doing this?
  • Epicasballs
    Epicasballs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sets like night mothers gaze, taunts and other skils like power of the light. CP will have no effect or interaction with ravager.
  • Epicasballs
    Epicasballs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some poisons alo reduce armor.
  • Milchbart
    Milchbart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sets like night mothers gaze, taunts and other skils like power of the light. CP will have no effect or interaction with ravager.

If I put power of the light on an enemy does it give me just one stack?
    How do I get 4 stacks?
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    You need to put Power of the light 4 times.
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually just tested on PTS with a nightblade, spamming mark gives full stacks.

Tried also with night mother set, stacking bleeds on several targets to make it the debuff armor proc, you get the full stacks without any problem.
  • sandblack
    sandblack
    ✭✭
    Does it fall off after 10 seconds or does the ravagerproc start over while you are in the last part of the proc?
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it falls off and you restart from 0. But it's so easy to make it proc with the Night Mother.
  • Appo
    Appo
    ✭✭✭
    If you use nox breath in AoE and it hit 4 targets do you get the full 4 stacks?
  • Calboy
    Calboy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appo wrote: »
    If you use nox breath in AoE and it hit 4 targets do you get the full 4 stacks?

No, there is a 1 second cool down after each stack