Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Blue cp

Jarrods32
Jarrods32
✭✭✭
700cp stam necro can someone give the best allocation for cp in blue tree ... for max damage .. cause inline I can fund 600cp and 810 cp guide but nothing between and just need to know which ones to push to max first
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’re probably already aware, @Jarrods32, but most everything is going to be front loaded into the Ritual constellation ... since you’re a stam DD.

I’d actually wait until you get to CP810 to max out anything. Remember that the difference between the last two “jump points” in CP is often between 81 and 100 ... or even between 76 and 100.

But, yeah, for stam DD a high investment in:

Mighty
    Piercing
    Precise Strikes
    Physical Weapon Expert

And a medium to high investment in:

Thaumaturge
    Master-At-Arms
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, and what you have probably already done, build for the 600 CP.

Then add in areas that bring you to a whole percentage where that is applicable. Think it’s a decimal just past the whole number for percentages. It doesn’t round up. For flat values this is not as important as they are flat numbers.
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    Should I focus maxing mighty first or put all points I have extra into master at arms
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that you're trying to get results, like high weapon critical for example, that can come from CP allocation, or from sets worn, in that instance. What you need from CP will depend on what you're getting any other way. The jump points also need watching, as others have noted. And your own play style will determine whether you need one stat more than another.

Finally, don't worry, it's relatively cheap to reset them, if you don't like the way it worked out. The only thing you can't re-do is the class selection.
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    I followed alcast cp allocation for up to 600 and then just placed points into master at arms thoughy about taking points out of master at arms and pushing mighty to the 810cp setting ...I'll have to play around with . I'm running ay and rele with veli
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jarrods32 wrote: »
    Should I focus maxing mighty first or put all points I have extra into master at arms

Basically do not max anything, diminishing returns make it nonsensical to do so. As others have said; Invest to whole percentage numbers, 20.96% has the same application as 20.01%, for example.

If you're wanting to look at something to invest in first Piercing is a good one as any, as Physical Penetration effects all stamina damage you deal. How much you invest will depend upon, how much penetration you have already, whether you group a lot, whether you trial a lot (and how organised those activities are), whether you PvP etc etc.

If you look at the various guides and builds out there you'll come to realise very quickly that they're all a little different when it comes to CP allocation. This tells you one thing: There is in practice no absolute 'best' allocation. There are however some basic themes and rules that all follow; cover those bases and you can't go wrong. Taleof2Cities has already outlined those bases to cover.
    If you can be anything, be kind.