I understand it is just a game mechanic, so it's just for fun: since the town guards are so extremely tough and undying, why don't we involve a couple of them to retrieve our stolen souls and to beat all the crap out of Molag Bal instead of doing all the work ourselves? Guards are the specially trained people though, why not? At least their lore dialogues completely fit each other. Or they're just too busy watching a scum? Who else of the NPC you think could do the job?
Edited by Cygemai_Hlervu on July 31, 2019 1:47PM
A Khajiiti guard versus Molag Bal:
- All of Nirn shall be mine!
- Please don't make this one get his fur dirty! Not for one so pathetic as you. Just pay your bounty.
- I am the face of pain! The souls of the damned are my weapons! You will know eons of suffering!
- Where do you run, dung-eater? There's nowhere you can hide from me!
- Kneel before me and submit to the power of Molag Bal!
- You don't look violent. That's good, as this one prefers to deal with civilized scoundrels.
- Wretched mortals. Worms.
- This one thanks you for your cooperation. Go away now, smelly one!
A Dunmeri guard versus Molag Bal:
- I am God of Oblivion! You are less than nothing!
- You're just another lowlife fetcher who broke the law and got caught. Now you have to pay.
- No! You cannot do this! I cannot fail!
- Hmm. Pleasure doing business. Now get lost, scum.
An Argonian guard versus Molag Bal:
- I give you one chance to surrender... surrender to your death.
- You give me gold, I make this go away. Just don't ask what the money's for.
- Worm! You accomplish nothing.
- This will cost you, vermin. You can't outrun the wamasu!