The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What are the many ways to interrupt a player?{Veiled Heritance}

LuxLunae
LuxLunae
✭✭✭✭✭
Let's stop the bs here...
Whose Idea was it?
What are they trying to prove?
The third question is pretty bad so I omit it...

Ok so you change ravager to a set that can only be used with caltrops or night mothers gaze..(Again I put my unfiltered thoughts in these parentheses but omit it)

All you had to do was make the lower tier ticks last 10 seconds and when the final tick was hit it lasts 6 seconds and then there is a 5 second cooldown before the next tick can come on...

This makes the set useful to all classes and even gives the option to let them play around at the lower tier ticks for 25 or less seconds or just hit the max and hit the 5 second cooldown.

Instead the set should be tossed in the trash bin (which is what I think you guys are trying to get at.)

Now let's talk about veiled heritance

If Ravager was a trash bin, then veiled is the new roadkill. It will become the set everybody knows is there only because it stinks so bad...otherwise we are looking at something terrible...

interrupt really?(another points of my thoughts but I omit)

Here are the 3 options to make this build better

1. When you stun an enemy, gain 500 weapon damage for 5 seconds. This affect can occur once every 5 seconds (everybody can be stunned...mostly everybody has a stun...you shove DBoS as the only useful stam ulti...and ruined pretty much every other class ulti making them laughable...trying to pigeon hole us so you can take the data easier and make changes homogenizing the game)

2. give it 300 weapon damage base and walk away...

3. Double the mundus amount....

interrupt....(again I was going to say something but stopped myself)

You see I was going to just let the changes happen because i really don't give a crap about the sets..(although i do have them golden...but i still have that trash GLADIATOR set golden...the most useless 5 slot known to man...obviouisly instead of trying use the 5 set bonuses of these I will see if i can't mix and match with monster helms...There will be something BIG there...not sure yet thanks to the rings offsetting certain things missing...It might be as great as Mr. 52k....a character I once had that had 52k stam...) I found a way around all this trash changes when you decided to change what it meant to be a certain class... So instead of following the meta...I played to the changes of my race....i get a buff because you nerfed so many...The funny thing is that...I use this trash class and trash race because it was my first class and race...once i put the set on another obvious op class and op race...the set becomes 10X better....it feels like i have been liberated from shackles...

I was going off topic and was about to spill my beans about Mr. Infinity....anyways lets get back to it...

For you to take an easy accessible set....veiled heritance....destroy its use....and not even think of the ramifications....show that there are forces here working...

Like locking the magica version of vicioius ophidian behind a paywall.

The game is NERFING magica...it is the reason why I don't deal with magic at all...When I use my stam character ....wait this was off topic again...

Veiled heritance was a set that helped newer players get their feet off the ground and able to have respectable strength in game. PVP or PVE. Now that was taken away from them.

Since they didn't have the money in game or outside of the game...most stuck with that set and golded it piece by piece over months. Why get a new one? Why change from that?

Why buy a newer Chapter? DLC? if they are happy with what they have so far? How can you get them to abandon a set?

Now...just admit to this and I can go back to playing the game...as will know the direction the game is going....
Ignore it...and I will just think of this as a yes....

The only way I can believe this is not the case is if you make that set useful again...I don't care how you do it...but it must not have dead relics in the game like interrupt...99% of players probably play stam...who you interrruptin?

If that set going live only shows what you are willing to do in the future....(Again the rest had a kinda threatening tone i omit my thoughts)

All I want is a thorough explanation for this change...I don't want to hear "We did this because veiled heritance was like Ravager but more reliable and with no cooldown"

Changing it makes sense...turning it into roadkill does not....