The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Need some light on 3 lasts patch note that has been released

danara
danara
✭✭✭
I dont understand most of the changes that have been made and i need someone to answer a few questions because apparently ZOS will not :

1) I hear that there will be a complete rewrite of the LFG system in Q4 2019, is this the moment you will delete the healer role from your tool?

2) why Vigor is healing better than 2 dedicated healer?

3) What did you do for the last 3 weeks? ("This will be resolved in a future update" is not an accepted answer)

4) How to heal through Lokkestiz HM ? Cause actually there is many video showing that with 2 healers you dont have enough heal output

6) When did you think it is a good idea to nerf healer on last 10% content they are not useless?

5) When will you separate pve from pvp? Because there is clearly no way for you to fix this, i know it s not easy, but a lot of pve problem come from pvp adjustment, and a lot of pvp problem come from pve adjustment, and a lot of problems come from incompetence.

6) Do you think i have the time to prepare a coffee once i have drop all my buff and only springs + orb ? Cause actually there is a lot of moment when you dont do anything as a healer right now on the pts

7) When was the last time you played your game? Cause i start to think that it was a long time ago (how old is the game?)

8) When will you fix the Necro? I mean...the release was 3 month ago and even if it on a good position on live (stam dd) and on pts, half of the toolkit is broken

9) Your plan to improve performance is starting in Q4 2019 because you hope you will lose half of the community at this moment?

10) Can you stop giving me other reasons to continue typing? It start to be boring...