The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Every PTS cycle - endless NA copies and issues with EU

TiaFrye
TiaFrye
✭✭✭✭✭
How am I supposed to test my EU characters if most of PTS time it's NA copies all the way? Care to swap places and test EU first at least once? Every time you save EU for the last you end up with having "issues" with it and EU copy exists even less on PTS.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not a solution to ZOS issues, but a bandaid to yours: you can use templates to mimic your build. Not too hard, takes very little time.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    Not a solution to ZOS issues, but a bandaid to yours: you can use templates to mimic your build. Not too hard, takes very little time.

It's not really about build, but about story anchors for example. I don't have any characters on NA and I don't have time to re-run Selene's Web with a dummy just to see how it's completion unfolds in newest dungeons.
    I also don't have many collectibles on NA I have on EU that are not buy-able on PTS right now, furniture pieces and etc.