Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Increase Raid Size to 36?

• msalvia
    msalvia
    ✭✭✭✭
    My key question her is WHY would we do this? Is there some problem with current group sizes? In order for a proposition to be taken seriously, argue why it is needed in the first place.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    msalvia wrote: »
    My key question her is WHY would we do this? Is there some problem with current group sizes? In order for a proposition to be taken seriously, argue why it is needed in the first place.

The OP:
    - runs multiple 24 raids at the same time
    - has expressed a desire to kill Cyrodiil by sapping his opponents will to play so he can win and doesn't have to play anymore
    - thinks it's hilarious when opponents disconnect approaching areas where his zerg fights

He strikes me as someone who perceives the world quite differently than most in a way that is likely not cogent.
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group size should be lowered to 4
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can we add a definite timer to the hammer first? So AD can’t effin take everything with their 40-man healer group around the hammer wielder for 2 hours straight.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we fix the hammer spawning behind ads gates while they have every single keep on the map and emp
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why not an even 100? Just get that super zerg going without the hammer.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Cap group to 12. Zergs ruin PvP.

Won't change a thing on Xbox, you'll still get groups in Xbox Party chat coordinating like that.
  • ZRT
    ZRT
    ✭✭✭
    I'd suggest capping at 12 and making heals/buffs only go to group members but hey that's just me.
    AFTERMATH GM
  • CritsTheBed
    CritsTheBed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im fine with increasing the group cap to 36. But after the initial 12 players are in a group, every additional 6 players reduces healing and damage by 20% for the entire group.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not simply increase raid size to 500 since thats the amount of people that can be in a guild :lol:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • necr0o
    necr0o
    ✭✭✭
    nope. no.. no thanks.. please no
  • cabriogirl95
    cabriogirl95
    ✭✭
    necr0o wrote: »
    nope. no.. no thanks.. please no

Bigger group size to bring down Bridges and mile gates. That's where the true PVP is.
    Edited by cabriogirl95 on July 29, 2019 4:14PM
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disable grouping please
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually surprised that in 5 years no one's made a megazerg add-on that just puts a crown on a specific player regardless of group.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Cap group to 12. Zergs ruin PvP.

This won't prevent zerg groups from forming. SInce instead of one group, there will be several but smaller.
    However this may decrease efficiency of ballgroups since addons won't be able to show positions of nongroup members.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cap at 12, make heals only heal your group.
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    Cap at 12.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Loving that so many of us want group size reduced to 12

giphy.gif

lmao ..brutal melon

A vote for 12 as well
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OP’s just asking about changing group sizes. The replies are hilarious. It’s a big ‘why get good when I can just ask to change the game to suit me’.

When I’m solo - stop all healing
    When I’m with 4 - cap size at 4 and stop outside group healing
    When I’m with 12 - cap size at 12
    When I’m with 36 - cap size at 36

Sounds like a bunch of people who think they’re good, yet have to ask for the game to cater to how they like to play.
    Edited by Iskiab on August 3, 2019 11:37AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    OP’s just asking about changing group sizes. The replies are hilarious. It’s a big ‘why get good when I can just ask to change the game to suit me’.

When I’m solo - stop all healing
    When I’m with 4 - cap size at 4 and stop outside group healing
    When I’m with 12 - cap size at 12
    When I’m with 36 - cap size at 36

Sounds like a bunch of people who think they’re good, yet have to ask for the game to cater to how they like to play.

OP is asking the game to change, not the commenters, and your statement is more relevant when applied to the OP's request. "I can't lag out the server enough with 2 groups of 24. I need 2 groups of 36."
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm firmly in the cap group at 12 camp
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    So as to not jump on the 12 cap bandwagon like most of you sheeple, how about we remove all caps and the game will take an interesting turn. Remove group cap, seige cap, cp cap, resist cap, etc..

I dont play prime time so this one won't affect me, remove cap for people allowed in cyrodiil at once, hahahaha.
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the daily diary of a zergling
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you can't take a keep with 24, then you need to go back and relearn some basic PvP skills.
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFG group"leaders" win by numbers and nothing else, ofc they want to increase groupsize.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cap groups at 12 or 16. Also make larger battlegrounds that cap at 12-16.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP zerg lord asking for increased group size? Buddy, we need a reduction in group size not an increase. When groups like yours show up the server performance hits rock bottom.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trolling? Smh How long have you been playing this game OP??

• mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    24 is over kill, should be limited to 12. none needs more than 12 people. 24 was probably fine when the game launched but damage/heal is so ramped it just not needed.
  • Daviiid_ESO
    Daviiid_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Group size maximum of 12 in cyrodiil would be great actually. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Daviiid_ESO on August 6, 2019 12:10AM