Scalecaller style missing?

QuietPanda_22
I received an epic writ for scalecaller gloves. I have learned the motif previously yet this style doesn't show in the list on any crafting station.
I don't have any options selected (have items, have knowledge) so it shows all of them.
Is this a known issue or am I missing something?

Edit: I'm on PS4 if that makes any difference.
Edited by QuietPanda_22 on July 22, 2019 6:53PM
QuietPanda_22
PS4 NA

Best Answer

• QuietPanda_22
    So this issue seems to have resolved itself. I logged back to take screenshots and it shows up now.
    I swear it wasn't there previously and I had been having internet issues this morning so perhaps it was lagging. Or I could have Monday blindness.
    Thank you to those who responded to try to help me.
    QuietPanda_22
    PS4 NA
    Accepted Answer
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn't scalecaller one of those weird motifs that has an actual motif version and a style page version? The style page version won't work for crafting.
    I play ESO on XBOX NA
    My gameplay focus is creativity - through storytelling, character design, and character development
  • QuietPanda_22
    No, I definitely have the motif. I confirmed I have most of this style by looking under achievements.It just doesn't show up in the style list on any crafting station.
    QuietPanda_22
    PS4 NA
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @QuietPanda_22, you may want to post a screenshot of both your Scalecaller Motif achievements and you master writ.

Almost every time this is an error by the player.

Even if you’re out of style stones to craft Scalecaller, it will still show up on the crafting wheel ... but in red with zero style stones.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 22, 2019 8:35PM
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • QuietPanda_22
    It doesn't show up on the style wheel. I will take your advice and post screenshots. I'm hoping this is my error.
    QuietPanda_22
    PS4 NA