Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Speaker is suddenly not there for Sacraments?

Alastrine
Alastrine
✭✭✭✭
Hi, suddenly the Speaker that gives out the Sacrament dailies isn't there for me. I see other players come into the room and appear to be talking to someone but they aren't visible to me. I have no outstanding sacraments that aren't completed and was doing the dailies throughout the event. This happened on Monday before the maintenance but still no Speaker. Any ideas anyone? I can't see anything 'undone' that would cause him not to be there.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you just ranked up in the DB enough to unlock the next storyline quest, he may have moved for that.
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought of that but on my other account I ranked up through the DB questline and once the Speaker was 'unlocked' and available for dailies he never moved or disappeared again, even as I progressed through the storyline. Once you unlock dailies they stay available. But thank you Varanis! I appreciate any input!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Alastrine

As mentioned above, Speaker Terenus may move or become available based on your progression through the Dark Brotherhood story quests. If there is a quest in the story line you've not accepted yet, try accepting it to see if Speaker Terenus reappears.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post