Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Cant log into forum

ShenaniganSquad
ShenaniganSquad
✭✭✭
@ZOS_BillE One of my guildies can not log into the forum and needs an new invite, he has tried the support page and the link is broken for the new invite request and he cant find any other way to get a new invite, could you send one to him please.. his ingame account is @WombatCombat67 thankyou in advance
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @ShenaniganSquad

We cannot send a forum invite without an invitation request sent by the player, but if the primary method of requesting an invitation code is not working, there is another form they can fill out.

Please have them follow these instructions:

Login on the ESO support website
    Click the Submit A Ticket button at the bottom of the support home page
    Choose your platform
    Click the Account button
    Select "I need help with a forum account"
    Select "Need invitation to Forums"
    Click the Next button
    Enter the requested information in the fields provided, make sure all fields are filled and the Email response button is selected.
    Click the Next button
    You will receive a new forum invitation within 48 hours.

If you are unable to log into the support portal, please submit your information using this form and include that you are unable to log into the support forum and you need a forum account.

You can also check if you have already registered a forum account. While at the forums sign in screen, click Forgot? next to Password. Enter the e-mail address associated with your ESO Account and click Request A New Password. If an account has been registered, you will receive an e-mail password reset instructions. If not, a message reading, "Couldn't find an account associated with that email/username" will appear.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RikardD he cant log into the support page to retrieve a new invite, thats the problem.. the support page logs him out every time he opens it. The other link you provided, asks about account recovery, he hasnt lost his account, he knows his password, he can log in to all other pages, EXCEPT the support page to request a new invite to forums... he needs a new invite to the forums, I had this same issue, i posted on the forum via a friend and zos sent me a new invite to my email registered with my game account.. why cant you do the same for him?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has your friend tried a different browser, @ShenaniganSquad?