The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to fix the Rapid Maneuvers QoL nerf?

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yRaven wrote: »
    It's just ZOS normal ''Fixing random things instead of fixing the real problems'' policy
    They fixed the issue that you can change your hotbar in some cases while still in combat.
    Yes so its less likely you can slot siege weapons on bar during an siege as some is in combat.

The only reason I see for this patch is that the combat team promised to solve the server performance issues.
    Yes significantly reducing the player base will obviously solve this.
    Almost as bad as Morrowind, but it did not have an very anticipated content drop to help it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Lylith wrote: »
    It's just ZOS normal ''Fixing random things instead of fixing the real problems'' policy

no one asked for it to be 'fixed,' did they?

They've been progressively nerfing player speed since Nerfmire, in an effort to reduce server calculation load, and as a result, reduce lag. The official line in the patch notes was that some players were having a hard time in Cyrodiil targeting fast players, so they wanted to slow us all down.

It's just a matter of time before Major Expedition is removed altogether.

actually, they took overall player speed down by 10 percent about 3 years ago, or so, about the time they nerfed stealth speed and removed the ability to stack speed buffs.

but, yes, they've been monkeying with speed for quite a while, now.

targeting, however, seems to still be dodgy.

ugly thought, picturing crydodil without rapids.

that'll be cyrodil without me, too.
    Edited by Lylith on July 13, 2019 9:24PM
    Options
  • Raevyness
    Raevyness
    ✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    They did it to bring it in line with other sources of Major Expedition.

Which was kinda stupid. I used rapids to get 30 sec of major expedition so I could run place to place where mounts were not permitted. 7k-8k Stam skill cannot justify only 7 seconds of running. No way. There goes fast farming runs wow.
    Options
  • Raevyness
    Raevyness
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

no one asked for it to be 'fixed,' did they?

They've been progressively nerfing player speed since Nerfmire, in an effort to reduce server calculation load, and as a result, reduce lag. The official line in the patch notes was that some players were having a hard time in Cyrodiil targeting fast players, so they wanted to slow us all down.

It's just a matter of time before Major Expedition is removed altogether.

actually, they took overall player speed down by 10 percent about 3 years ago, or so, about the time they nerfed stealth speed and removed the ability to stack speed buffs.

but, yes, they've been monkeying with speed for quite a while, now.

targeting, however, seems to still be dodgy.

ugly thought, picturing crydodil without rapids.

that'll be cyrodil without me, too.

My horse Already falls behind the group with 10 speed of 60 and rapids, cyro is so big, plum that TBH. I stop cyro after all the lag, and it took me 20 minutes to get there for a 10 minute battle.

I now play BGs excusivley and put up with a 20 minute deserters penalty everytime someone breathes near the server and I get a disconnect. Welcome to eso in 2019.
    Options
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cowards gear is major expedition on sprint and jailbreaker is minor expedition while equipped. If some chars are used only for crafting use steed mundus as well. If you wanna save 4 seconds more invest in swift jewelry. If this is not enough delete system32
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drako_Ei wrote: »
    Be a magsorc

Please don’t streak all over the place
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options