The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Rapid maneuvers changes for pvp

Ranger209
Ranger209
✭✭✭✭✭
Rapid Maneuver:
Reduced the cost of this ability and its morphs to 6885 from 8100 for the 15% Stamina cost reduction standard.
This ability and its morphs will no longer remove themselves if you take an action, such as healing or damage.
Reduced the duration of the Major Expedition granted to 8 seconds from 30 seconds at Rank IV. Note it will continue granting Major Gallop for 30 seconds.

Won't this once again give ball groups and small scalers virtually perma speed buff? I thought the direction was away from this type of advantage for this type of game play.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »
    Reduced the duration of the Major Expedition granted to 8 seconds from 30 seconds at Rank IV. Note it will continue granting Major Gallop for 30 seconds.
    I've been unable to mount for upwards of 5 mins after the end of a fight in Cyrodiil. At least I was able to run from one keep to the next. Now I won't even be able to do that.

As for scroll runners... well, good luck. You get 8 seconds of Major Expedition while the mounted zerg chasing you down can continue to enjoy their 30 seconds of Major Gallop... Who on earth thought this was a good idea?

PS4NA
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Wont this give small scales a permanent speed buff... I thought we wanted to move away from this kind of advantage"....

Right here we already know you've been zerging.

7k stam for an 8 second speed buff? Small scale is 5 players or smaller, nobody in that size group is going to be able to specialize to spam rapids.

Honestly we need more mobility in this game, the whole slew of mobility nerfs were caused solely by swift, and the majority of them are overkill.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The groups that want high uptime on expedition didn't lose it after the previous changes to Maneuvers, what got harder was constant snare removal. This proposed change certainly makes group expedition easier though.
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this just seems like a direct buff to ball groups and a nerf to everyone else. I agree that we need more mobility in the game, but this doesn't help most players.