The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Frostvault Chasm Winter Laboratory

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Here is my Frostvault Chasm, finally completed. I found it quite challenging to decorate, even though I love the freedom afforded by template houses, because there isn’t much variety in furnishings that suit the frosty dwemer ruin theme, and also, the slot cap is very small given all the available space: the vertical and horizontal boundaries of the house are really far away from the main structures, so there’d be amazing potential for building, if it weren’t for the item limit. I would like at least a 100 items to make everything more cohesive, but since this is supposed to be a temporary dwelling for the temperature-sensitive experiments of an autarkic hermit scientist, minimalism is par for the course (thanks slot cap for making me come up with these creative descriptions to justify sparseness :smiley:).

8hc3im8cgm6d.jpg
r68uj53lfge0.jpg
lhvarsq0rgxg.jpg
4uy0wexw575u.jpg
4p295yh9f0wd.jpg
5nqk1lonv22l.jpg

My houses: Clockwork Orbservatory · Dawnshadow · Coldharbour Estate · Alinor Townhouse · Enchanted Snowglobe · Earthtear Cavern · Psijic Villa · Hunding's Palace · Exorcised Cottage
Edited by Jaimeh on July 10, 2019 1:40PM
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Looks really nice!
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Looks really nice!

Thank you very much! :blush: