The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Grand Psijic Sithis Temple

Jaimeh
Jaimeh
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I finally got around to working on my Artaeum Psijic Villa... unfortunately, it might never be finished, since I'm already at slot cap and there isn't any news on the horizon about expanding it, but here is what I got so far :) The theme is supposed to be a Xanmeer-like temple to Sithis, ideally I would have liked to have added some more structures and decorations, and to block off the house a bit better. Anyway, here are a few screenshots:

2n9x6cn.png

2vbquef.png

rqwu4m.png

2rdcaja.png

34hswmw.png

o69mxt.png

2mw887q.png

156aixc.png
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely fabulous work! :heart:
    Makes me wish you had designed the Lakemire Xanmeer... then I may have actually bought it because this Mukrmire and Sithis themed interior is simply magnificent. :smiley:
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now someone needs to make a Psijic themed house using the Xanmeer house
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Absolutely fabulous work! :heart:
    Makes me wish you had designed the Lakemire Xanmeer... then I may have actually bought it because this Mukrmire and Sithis themed interior is simply magnificent. :smiley:

Thank you so much! I don't own the Lakemire Xanmeer either, but I really like its style, so I tried to bring that to the Villa. A Sithis-themed interior would have looked better there, but at least with some of the structural materials we have now, we can work around the different styles in houses :smile:
    Now someone needs to make a Psijic themed house using the Xanmeer house

Hehe, I've seen the Clockwork house turned into an Alinor Palace, so anything is possible :wink: