The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The ability to buy skill lines

DeathStalker
DeathStalker
✭✭✭✭✭
Is this not on the test server, is it bugged for everyone or is it just bugged for me? Because I don't see it anywhere in the store.
  • Qinrya
    Qinrya
    Same here, we can’t buy anything
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things like this they usually dont introduce on the pts. We won't know the cost until it shows up on live.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itsfatbass wrote: »
    Things like this they usually dont introduce on the pts. We won't know the cost until it shows up on live.

They could put the cost at 1 like they did the skyshards on pts, but still allow us to test it
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to know whether you'll be able to buy Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild skill lines if you don't currently own the DLC. e.g. if you had an ESO Plus subscription at the time when you completed it on your first character, but no longer do.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It says that if a character has maxed out the skill line you can buy it, no caveat on having the DLC. Your character that has achieved it can still use it, so it makes sense it would be available.

If not, sub for a month and kit your toons out!!
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • OMA
    OMA
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered the same thing. They did have the sky shards in crown store for testing last time and this time.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can see the undaunted skill line being a popular one to buy.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see the undaunted skill line being a popular one to buy.

And mages guild. Lord knows going after those lore books is MIND NUMBING
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they'd made the Mage books that you can buy worth something by making them how you achieve the skill but then I had to remind myself their not on the crown store money hungry is all you guys are you don't think about the ingame players at all
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on July 14, 2019 1:09AM