The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Update 23 - Bug Reports for Combat & Class Abilities

• SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Endless hail on level IV despite having 12 seconds duration only fires 10 ticks. Arrow barage for instance have 8 seconds duration and ticks 8 times which suggest endless hail should've 12 ticks.

Both are bugged. For a 8 second duration, there should be 9 ticks, as there is an initial tick when the skill first hits, and one when it ends. It looks like Hail is not ranking up as it should and instead keeping the level 1 duration of 9 seconds.
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    As had been noted elsewhere, barswapping after certain abilities is bugged. If you try to barswap out of stampede, it just doesn't register until after a second or so.
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is a bug so much as a wider problem re class abilities, but to get maximum damage out of a stam sorc in this patch, you have to remove all class abilities entirely.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @WrathOfInnos , to be completely precise, Vigors only stack twice (own Vigor and someone else's Vigor because those are different effects) because they're buffs applied to targets, but yes, generally ground HoTs should stack, and I think that's how it always was. They're just independent ticks applied from different sources to whoever stands in there, so RoR isn't breaking any rules.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New drink "disastrously bloody mara" doesn't give HP recovery.

Piercing mark only reveals invisible / stealthed targets for 3 seconds instead of 5 seconds now.

Roll / swap / block cancelling skills is rather bugged right now and only works half of the time making combat incredibly clunky.

Power Slam / Carve causes the character to stutter / stop moving for a short duration upon cast.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Sinnfullduck
    Consuming Trap states in patch notes that it will heal for 20% of your health when target dies. The actual value stated on the tooltip is only 5% of my health. With 20k health, rather than a heal of roughly 4k I'm getting 1k and that is not in pvp. Am I not understanding how this skill is supposed to work or is this a bug?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Consuming Trap states in patch notes that it will heal for 20% of your health when target dies. The actual value stated on the tooltip is only 5% of my health. With 20k health, rather than a heal of roughly 4k I'm getting 1k and that is not in pvp. Am I not understanding how this skill is supposed to work or is this a bug?

Are you at rank 1 of skill? Each rank gives another 5% resources back.

Like rank one is 5%, rank 2 is 10%, rank 3 is 15% and rank 4 is the full 20%
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on July 13, 2019 9:33AM
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Beckoning Armor is not pulling other necromancers. It pulls templars, DKs at minimum from my testing. Instead, it just stuns them wherever they are.

https://youtu.be/ef1Ywms46nY
    Edited by Glory on July 14, 2019 2:46PM
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cancelling Flames of Oblivion with a weapon swap retains the fireball effect, even after expiration.

Makes for fancy screenshots tho.

D2bZf7h.jpg
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mutagen burst heal often does not proc when reaching 20% health.
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is not fluid when barswapping or light attack weaving. Most of the time light attacks don't go off.

Seems like a weird cooldown has been introduced somewhere. Hopefully it's a bug.
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PlayStation 4 would like to know have they actually fix the broken mechanic that people want to call animation cancel cuz all it is is a broken mechanic the game developers cannot fix within their own game and it has been from the beginning of the game so maybe they fixed it by now 5 years later hopefully
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on July 14, 2019 6:27PM
  • titaniumdust
    titaniumdust
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure where else to put this, but the drag and drop interface for changing skills seems to be a bit buggy. Sometimes when I pick up an ability, it seems to disappear. Sometimes I can click and drag the invisible ability to my bar, but sometimes I seem to drag an empty space. Same thing with swapping abilities by dragging them. They turn invisible and they seem to swap with the first ability slot they come in contact with. Reloading UI fixes this temporarily, but it often bugs out several times.
  • e-rwan
    e-rwan
    ✭✭
    forget it...
    Edited by e-rwan on July 17, 2019 7:16AM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    e-rwan wrote: »
    hi,
    abour merciless charge:
    Merciless Charge: Increased the amount of ticks this weapon grants by 1, resulting in an approximate 20% damage increase. This effect can trigger off each tick of Stampede’s Area of Effect.
    yet:on pts it states 5s as opposed to live where it is 6s:
    nijqadoiy0im.png

and it actually ticks 6 times:
    2l4k9699z6tj.png

all 6 ticks are within 5 seconds, so the tooltip is not wrong.

5.901-.912 = 4.989 seconds. what is really great about this set is that it refreshes every tick of stampede. meaning it basically turns stampede into 14 second dot.
  • e-rwan
    e-rwan
    ✭✭
    ye you're right, i was just triggered by the fact that they added a tick and yet the tooltip duration is shortened.
    turns out it's actually the live tooltip thats wrong.
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power Extraction: Notes say it reduces Weapondmg by 300. Tooltip ingame just calls out 200Weapon Dmg.

Still bugged in week 2, or the patch note is just wrong.
  • FatelessLava
    FatelessLava
    ✭✭✭
    Wearing elemental succession on a magcro will cause the archer not to resummon sometimes I’m combat. You’ll do the animation and it will cost magicka, but no new Mage will spawn sometimes while in combat. This does not happen with burning spell weave. A guildie posted the same thing in the pve feedback thread as well as the bug post I made.
  • pwidsten
    pwidsten
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer Pets stop attacking a target on their own. If I attack a target and I continue to attack it, so will they. However if I am idle, they simply disengage the target as if I commanded them to. Is this intended and perhaps I missed it in the notes?

Here's an example:
    https://youtu.be/CnaS4MbJZt4
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in pvp cannot interact with Environment or anything while in crouch / sneak
    this only happens when i am in Cryodiil, and pvp areas.
    while in crouch / sneak everything is simply inaccessible
    cannot open doors
    cannot pick up plants / vegetation
    cannot pick up Heavy Sacks

Edited by Gilvoth on July 16, 2019 7:44PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Elude is working incorrectly as speed proc says it should proc from "direct AoE attacks" however it proc on all AoE DoTs:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmrXB0vv33Q

2. Living Dark should proc on all direct damage attacks but it no longer proc not only on first tick of dots but also direct damage proc sets no longer can proc it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKz3N5xI5jg
  • Miloscpolski
    Miloscpolski
    ✭✭✭
    I provided 2 photos, first on live server(Elsweyr), second on pts (scalebreacker)In the description of the patch, there was no mention of an increase in the cost of the lash, but at pts this cost is available, please fix with the bug.
    c1oadv0j6lrx.png
    1merbdjcvk3g.png
    Edited by Miloscpolski on July 17, 2019 5:45PM
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    healing ward does not heal at all quite often

(tested in cyro against guards)

tested with getting permanent damage but use other shields to protect healing ward -> no heal
    getting damage and then go out of range -> no heal

from all my tests healing ward did only heal me on very rare occasions

Edit:

after testing it in pve, it worked???
    Edited by Zer0oo on July 17, 2019 8:07PM
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    getting in or out of cyro gets you out of the battleground que
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    power overload heavy attacks seem not to scale correct with spell crit(major crit buff missing?):
    heqlcrz4zc1o.png

using another ulti while being in overload form let you stay in overload and gives you one more light attack. (could be intended)

while having a physical weapon equipped overload will scale of both physical and staff light attack cp at the same time(staff expert and physical weapon expert cp)

- Update 23
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tool tips in budding seed in the FRENCH version is wrong, it's still the old and do not display the new HoT when seed grow.

[ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Packleader bone broth (bloody mara counterpart) isn't properly reducing the cost of the werewolf ult outside of ww. Also it needs magika with it as WW requires a large pool of said resource to function correctly.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Roll dodge cost reduction of medium armor does not carry over to werewolf form.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Roll dodge cost reduction of medium armor does not carry over to werewolf form.

I saw that.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • deevah
    deevah
    ✭✭
    Shadow image teleport function still fails when in combat near or in breakable structures in Cyrodiil, specifically outpost towers and keep walls.