The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 23 - Feedback Thread for Housing

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »
    I'll try it later today @SantieClaws , and will let you know.

This one thanks you very much!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't toured either home yet, but I have seen several videos. But I have no interest in overly large homes. I sincerely hope that more medium-sized homes (or even small-sized/apartments or heck, even large - not notable - homes) are on the horizon, as you promised in your April ESO Live.

I know it takes time to work on things and you already have a pipeline of homes, but I hope they are on the horizon soon. Frostvault Chasm was a great start, and we also had the more gimmicky snow globe home. And on the topic of gimmicks, while I'm sure a lot of players like these themed or gimmicky houses, there are those of us who would prefer actual homes. Yes, we do have a lot of racial homes already, but when a new zone is introduced, I'd love to have the option of something other than an inn room or a giant monstrosity to call a home there. And the inn rooms are only available with chapters. For the DLC zones, you get a giant monstrosity or nothing. I'd love to have had a small hut in Murkmire, and an apartment in Abah's Landing, and a small house in Anvil/Kvatch, CWC, and Orsinium.

If it's possible, in addition to the giant themed homes that you'll want to continue to offer, can you please also give us some smaller homes in the older DLC areas? I think there's room for both and hopefully, you can offer us some options for homes in all zones that will fit various budgets and tastes.

As for the new furnisher documents - yay for the Summerset ones and ok for the CWC ones. I managed to complete my collection of blue CWC furnishing plans during this past Anniversary event, when they got pretty cheap. So, the idea of spending 30 vouchers for the likelihood of a blue plan that won't sell for much is not enticing. Though I guess when you manage to pop a purple for 30, that would be exciting. Fortunately, I don't have too many of the purples, but I did buy quite a few during this past Anniversary event, which prior to that I only had the single panel that dropped like candy from the previous event. I didn't spend too much, and only bought what dropped into my set price range, but still, if I do spend 30 vouchers, getting a blue will be utterly disappointing and finally getting a purple and having it be one I already know will be even more disappointing.

Does anyone have a sense of the drop ratio? Like 75% blue/25% purple or worse?

But thanks for finally giving them to us. I can understand putting all the CWC recipes together since it's a smaller pool, but please adjust the drop rate so that purples drop almost as often as blues if they don't already.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 9, 2019 7:16PM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I haven't toured either home yet, but I have seen several videos. But I have no interest in overly large homes. I sincerely hope that more medium-sized homes (or even small-sized/apartments or heck, even large - not notable - homes) are on the horizon, as you promised in your April ESO Live.

I know it takes time to work on things and you already have a pipeline of homes, but I hope they are on the horizon soon. Frostvault Chasm was a great start, and we also had the more gimmicky snow globe home. And on the topic of gimmicks, while I'm sure a lot of players like these themed or gimmicky houses, there are those of us who would prefer actual homes. Yes, we do have a lot of racial homes already, but when a new zone is introduced, I'd love to have the option of something other than an inn room or a giant monstrosity to call a home there. And the inn rooms are only available with chapters. For the DLC zones, you get a giant monstrosity or nothing. I'd love to have had a small hut in Murkmire, and an apartment in Abah's Landing, and a small house in Anvil/Kvatch, CWC, and Orsinium.

This. Very much this. I'd love to have a stone house in Murkmire the size of say Mournoth Keep for 300k gold, or a nice Khajiiti Pellitine house surrounded by lots of trees. One with a regular sized courtyard, and the inside of the house has two floors but one room each.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    The new furnishings are lovely. Coincidentally I've recently talked to guildies about how much I would love some gardening equipment, and now we get it, so that's great! I've also really been wanting the Elsweyr cart and incense, so that's more things to look forward to. The filigree cage is sweet too.

Regarding the houses - Wraithhome is not quite my style, but I can definitely see the appeal. The layout is a bit strange, admittedly, but still not strange enough to give off some "mad architect" vibe, but I'm sure it has some potential. I love those windows a lot.

Moon-Sugar Meadow is a little less green than what I've been expecting based on the name. It's easy to get lost there, and the boulders in the middle irritate me a little, too, as others already said. The entrance gate being built into thin air is somewhat ridiculous, to be honest, but apart from those two things I'll have to make my criticism depend on the price tag :) If it's the same or around the price of the Coldharbour Surreal Estate, I'll definitely get it. If it's a lot more or crowns only... then I'd honestly not consider buying it, unless the item cap would be much higher maybe.

Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you think of the two homes currently on the PTS for testing?

I love that you took feedback from the community about plots and dark /vamp themed homes. However, we need a medium-sized home too, it's been too long.

Wraithhome: very large, remove the invisible barriers. Let us remove some of the fog and those portals should teleport you downstairs or at least to the stained glass area not just to a balcony.

Moon-sugar meadows: Remove the huge rock in the middle of the entrance please. Move the slaughter fish further out and allow us to build more above the waterfalls and the huge rock structure. The water in meadow is a dirty brown color can we lighten that up with some blue like in rimmen.

Did you like the new furnishings?
    The new furniture is amazing and even more so after the texture update.

This update includes the third tablet for the Hall of the Lunar Champion. If you were able to check out this new wing, what did you think?

It was ok, would be nice if you'd fill the bookcases for us or allow us to open that gate

Do you have any other general feedback?

no
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can this one ask an important question of those who are able to craft the new yellow furnishings?

Are we actually able to lounge on the chaise lounge?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Purchased all the new gold recipes today and was hoping we could lounge, cuz what would be better than kitty lounging around on it, am I right? Sad to say, no you can't. Actually you sit on it as if it were a couch and the person beside you actually sits inside the pillow and curve of the lounge. Don't really care for it.

new platforms in housing editor purchase I love the new platforms that are like the ones in Lair of Maarselok, both the square and long ones, but they really won't be worth purchasing without the matching stairs (also in the dungeon) to go with them. Maybe make those available for purchase as well??

Example, in the dungeon you have the same rectangle platform that can be purchased in the housing editor and the stairs used to get to each platform. @ZOS_GinaBruno am I missing them somewhere because I looked and could not see the matching stairs for these two new platforms?

tclgmj3dbts3.png
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on July 9, 2019 11:50PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can this one ask an important question of those who are able to craft the new yellow furnishings?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Purchased all the new gold recipes today and was hoping we could lounge, cuz what would be better than kitty lounging around on it, am I right? Sad to say, no you can't. Actually you sit on it as if it were a couch and the person beside you actually sits inside the pillow and curve of the lounge. Don't really care for it.

new platforms in housing editor purchase I love the new platforms that are like the ones in Lair of Maarselok, both the square and long ones, but they really won't be worth purchasing without the matching stairs (also in the dungeon) to go with them. Maybe make those available for purchase as well??

Example, in the dungeon you have the same rectangle platform that can be purchased in the housing editor and the stairs used to get to each platform. @ZOS_GinaBruno am I missing them somewhere because I looked and could not see the matching stairs for these two new platforms?

tclgmj3dbts3.png

Were not those the recipes that are supposed to drop occasionally at the end bosses of the new dungeons no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws , I made the chaise last night and tried using it. Not very comfortable for a wood elf, and I doubt it will be for the higher comfort standards of a Khajiit.

While going through the sitting animation my char's legs were temporarily inside the chair. Looking at my char sitting there reminded me of being an even smaller little girl who would sit very quiet because my parents told me to not touch anything on their friends' house.

Because my char's parents weren't around, she jumped on the furniture to try the sitting emotes since some of them are more appropriate for the chaise. I didn't try all of them (it was late), but the two I did try position the char in such a way that they are facing the back of the chair.

The housing team might be able to fix that (the position of the chars when using sitting emotes) by rotating the chaise by 180 degrees (I think).

If it's possible, in addition to the giant themed homes that you'll want to continue to offer, can you please also give us some smaller homes in the older DLC areas? I think there's room for both and hopefully, you can offer us some options for homes in all zones that will fit various budgets and tastes.

As for the new furnisher documents - yay for the Summerset ones and ok for the CWC ones. I managed to complete my collection of blue CWC furnishing plans during this past Anniversary event, when they got pretty cheap. So, the idea of spending 30 vouchers for the likelihood of a blue plan that won't sell for much is not enticing. Though I guess when you manage to pop a purple for 30, that would be exciting. Fortunately, I don't have too many of the purples, but I did buy quite a few during this past Anniversary event, which prior to that I only had the single panel that dropped like candy from the previous event. I didn't spend too much, and only bought what dropped into my set price range, but still, if I do spend 30 vouchers, getting a blue will be utterly disappointing and finally getting a purple and having it be one I already know will be even more disappointing.

Does anyone have a sense of the drop ratio? Like 75% blue/25% purple or worse?

But thanks for finally giving them to us. I can understand putting all the CWC recipes together since it's a smaller pool, but please adjust the drop rate so that purples drop almost as often as blues if they don't already.

I too would love to see small and medium houses made available. I'd especially interested in houses in Orsinium and CWC.

As for drop ratios from the envelopes, I bought as many as I could yesterday (even created a new char to st...errrrrrrr...borrow the vouchers). I managed to get about 20 of each, including the ones that were already available.

I'll need some time to open all of them (again, it was late when I got them) and put all the info together in a way that might make sense.

I did manage to buy 16 CWC envelopes, and have to say that the drop rate for purples wasn't too bad. Out of the 16, 6 were purple. I didn't expect the ratio to be 50/50 because purples are rarer. TBH, I expected a worse ratio of purple to blue.

I will try to repeat this experiment every week the PTS refreshes, so we can have a bigger pool to work with.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

tclgmj3dbts3.png

Were not those the recipes that are supposed to drop occasionally at the end bosses of the new dungeons no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Would be nice if ZOS actually included the new recipes on the templates on the PTS, but they never do. So now we have to rely on dataminers to know which recipes drop when it goes live, or simply search guild stores over and over and do guesswork until we finally come up with 6 new recipes.

New sets and such is always readily available on PTS templates, new furniture recipes we practically have to beg for so we can preview them/test them on the PTS. It's incredibly annoying.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As for drop ratios from the envelopes, I bought as many as I could yesterday (even created a new char to st...errrrrrrr...borrow the vouchers). I managed to get about 20 of each, including the ones that were already available.

I'll need some time to open all of them (again, it was late when I got them) and put all the info together in a way that might make sense.

I did manage to buy 16 CWC envelopes, and have to say that the drop rate for purples wasn't too bad. Out of the 16, 6 were purple. I didn't expect the ratio to be 50/50 because purples are rarer. TBH, I expected a worse ratio of purple to blue.

I will try to repeat this experiment every week the PTS refreshes, so we can have a bigger pool to work with.

Thanks for testing these. Of course, it's just been one day, but roughly 40% isn't too bad on the purples. And, I suppose that getting a duplicate purple to sell will help offset the fact that the blues won't really sell for much. Well...maybe they've rebounded some after the anniversary event, but they came down to 10-15k on XB NA by the end of the event.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

tclgmj3dbts3.png

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I have't seen where they list these as recipes that you can acquire, I've only send them in the housing editor crown purchase. Could you please link the post that tells us we will be able to get the platform and stairs recipes in the new dungeons? Thanks so much.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This. Very much this. I'd love to have a stone house in Murkmire the size of say Mournoth Keep for 300k gold, or a nice Khajiiti Pellitine house surrounded by lots of trees. One with a regular sized courtyard, and the inside of the house has two floors but one room each.

I'd love to be able to show my mounts and pets, but for the absurdly low limit on Special Collections.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for testing these. Of course, it's just been one day, but roughly 40% isn't too bad on the purples. And, I suppose that getting a duplicate purple to sell will help offset the fact that the blues won't really sell for much. Well...maybe they've rebounded some after the anniversary event, but they came down to 10-15k on XB NA by the end of the event.

My pleasure. I went back and opened some more. I also made a thread with my findings.
    I have't seen where they list these as recipes that you can acquire, I've only send them in the housing editor crown purchase. Could you please link the post that tells us we will be able to get the platform and stairs recipes in the new dungeons? Thanks so much.

@SantieClaws was asking a question, not stating a fact. From the way I read it, she was speculating.

The post you want doesn't exist. There was mention of new plans dropping from the dungeons in the upcoming DLC, but which plans those will be was never mentioned. (no, I don't remember if it was mentioned in a post or on the stream)

AFAIK, there was never a post from the dev team saying "you can get plan X at Y location". They tend to keep it vague.

The Elsweyr stairs are already available on live - I've seen a few in guild stores.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My pleasure. I went back and opened some more. I also made a thread with my findings.

@SantieClaws was asking a question, not stating a fact. From the way I read it, she was speculating.

The post you want doesn't exist. There was mention of new plans dropping from the dungeons in the upcoming DLC, but which plans those will be was never mentioned. (no, I don't remember if it was mentioned in a post or on the stream)

AFAIK, there was never a post from the dev team saying "you can get plan X at Y location". They tend to keep it vague.

The Elsweyr stairs are already available on live - I've seen a few in guild stores.

I have the Elsweyr Stairs on live and have sold a few in the guild stores, these do not match the new platforms that are available on the PTS. These new platforms are called "Ancient" and are new to this dungeon dlc. As you can see in the screenshots below, the stairs on Live now are called "Masonry" and much lighter and much smaller, without the height needed for the new "Ancient" platforms. The stairs that you can get on Live match the "Elsweyr Floor, Masonary" on Live.

My question was asking if the new platforms will also have matching stairs like the ones in the new dungeon, since they are not showing in the housing editor on the PTS. I'm asking because they had the masonry ones stairs listed on the Elsweyr PTS prior to it going live.

New Ancient Platforms on PTS next to Masonry Stairs from Live:
    4x90rkfqlj9d.png

Masonry Stairs on Live with floor:
    8jbyh7qgpaut.png

0v6z0q6y2vv4.jpg

u7b3gg2owgab.jpg

• RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What did you think of the two homes currently on the PTS for testing?

Although it's far too big for me, I absolutely love the daedric cathedral. Very atmospheric.

The meadow looks fit for purpose, much better than the Surreal Estate. There's only one disappointment, and that's the use of stone paving rather than a simple sand or gravel surface. The meditation rings look out of place on that paving:

xLX7gE6.jpg

I made the items from Rolis Hlaalu's designs:

The Bandaari caravan I think would be better if the door was fully open and you could get inside it

"Elsweyr chaise lounge" - does anyone spell it like that? "Chaise longue" just looks so much more classy. And you lounge on a chaise longue, half lying down, you do not sit on it like it's a high backed chair.

The other stuff is pretty good. I particularly like the grill. I'll now be able to get rid of some of the indoor campfires I have in some of my homes.

This update includes the third tablet for the Hall of the Lunar Champion. If you were able to check out this new wing, what did you think?

Since I won't be doing the achievements to get this, I was relieved to see that it's nothing special. I won't feel like I'm missing out. It's quite battered and dingy, and the view of the outside scenery is obstructed by that enormous gate.

Do you have any other general feedback?
    More structural components please. I would also like to see items that can be used to create ground surfaces, particularly grass, sand, bare earth, the grey soil of Coldharbour, and the like.
    PC EU
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moon-Sugar Meadow looks like a incredible zone to build in, the rock formations are amazing and the furnishings are quite nice but, yes BUT! Where are the dragons?? Completely destroyed the immersion for me when I didn't see a single dragon flying overhead, it's Elsweyr right, it needs dragons which will guarantee a buy from me.

The farming zergs are killing them all.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moon-Sugar Meadow

Everything is very beautiful and makes you want to buy it.
    The palms are very well rendered.
    I think the central space is enough to build something satisfying.
    The atmosphere is more welcoming than Coldharbour's and does not make me claustrophobic.

Negatives:
    - carnivorous fish must be removed, especially in the middle of the lake, while the cliffs are sufficient to limit the space (near the waterfall).
    - It's a little ennoying that the rocks can not be moved, but it's not very inconvenient.

I agree with what has been said previously and in particular with regard to the stairs and how they match the platforms.

yesssss ! I love the grill !

I particularly agree with that :
    I'll now be able to get rid of some of the indoor campfires I have in some of my homes.

And that :
    You lounge on a chaise longue, half lying down, you do not sit on it like it's a high backed chair.
    I'm french and I have several "chaises longues " at home (although they are not as elegant as that proposed in the game) !
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with others that the chaises longues aren't sat on correctly. I automatically want to use sit ground 3 emote on it, but it doesn't fit because it's facing the wrong way. Any chance of mirroring it so we can sit on it properly?
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, what happened with the scrimshaw recipes and the figurine recipes? Sure, Elsweyr had jewelrycrafting recipes, but we haven't had any for scrimshaw models or figurine models ever since Sumerset. I sort of thought we would get more scrimshaw and figurines along the way. Note how the scrimshaw and figurine recipes aren't called "Alinor", they're racially neutral, and just happened to come with Summerset, since it introduced jewelrycrafting.
    Please add some more scrimshaw and figurine recipes in the future, they make for great decoration pieces.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can this one just make a little suggestion?

When you release Moon Sugar Meadow perhaps could you release a furnishing pack with it that has lots of building materials - walls and the like - at a better price in bulk than getting them all separately?

This one will craft much of what she needs anyway but for those who do buy with crowns this would be helpful - and a supplement perhaps to the crafters too.

When buying furnishings from the store you can only buy one at a time - this is not helpful when you know you need 20 walls. It has been quite tiresome in Test Tamriel to be honest, where this one is starting to plan her creation for the meadow when the gates eventually open.

If you could let us have a top down map of the area, if you have one about the place, in the meantime - that would also be very helpful for the planning yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it helps anyone Khajiit has made her very own rough sketch of the layout for the purposes of planning once the meadow itself is gone from Test Tamriel.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

48315954556_61e1f9031b_z.jpg
    Moon sugar meadow

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well looks like Khajiit's map is needed no longer.

From the natch potes:

"Added a custom map to Moon-Sugar Meadow."

Many thanks for this!

Not logged in yet but this one hopes it is as good as hers …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Gariele
    Gariele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is that a no on removing the boulder from the middle of the map?
    PC/EU
    Winter Rose Autumn Rose Summer Rose Pacific Rose Midnight Rose
    RoseESO Discord
    RoseESO Website
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    v5.1.2 "Added a custom map to Moon-Sugar Meadow."

Still not seeing any map. It's just blank.
    PC EU
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    v5.1.2 "Added a custom map to Moon-Sugar Meadow."

Still not seeing any map. It's just blank.

Oops, that didn't actually make it into this patch. Will remove from the patch notes to avoid any more confusion, thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes this one she sees. Back to her own map for now then ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It will be disappointing if they ignore the feedback on this thread to remove the boulders!
    This point has been raised in a large proportion of the posts in this thread.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    It will be disappointing if they ignore the feedback on this thread to remove the boulders!
    This point has been raised in a large proportion of the posts in this thread.

Agreed, though it would mean levleing the area, which I'm sure the designer was trying to avoid "but it's just flat!!!"

Honestly, at this point I'd be happy if all of the homes had flat land. So tired to trying to figure out where "level" is to make benches and chairs sit-able, only to have "level" be "legs of chair halfway in ground."
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still that darn rock smack in the middle...sigh
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    First of all, thanks for removing the invisible wall bump from the Western Balcony portal in Wraithhome! :smile: Our characters now don't get stuck in the middle of that corridor, good job! Now, second, I have bad news :grimace: I found more invisible walls, sorry.

It seems that there is the same mysterious invisible wall bump in the middle of every Balcony arch. This affects both the Eastern and the Western Balcony arches. If you try to walk along the wall there your character will get stuck midway. This doesn't seem to be related to an actual boundary since you can walk along/across those arches on the sides, the bump is just in the middle part, and only goes up to a character's waist instead of being a full wall. In the pictures I stood on top of the bumps to illustrate where those sudden obstacles pop up.
    2bikz3ble4kb.png
    There is also another invisible bump, in addition to the arches, right in front of the Eastern Balcony portal. It's straight ahead of the portal so if you try to move forward after porting up to the Eastern Balcony, your character will get stuck in the middle of the portal landing. Hope you can see it in the pictures. Anyway, I hope you can fix these random bumps like you fixed the previous one since it interferes with character movement and building. Thanks for reading and listening to feedback! :smile: