Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are they real or are they fake?

• Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    True
    Glad to be among the 24% that were correct, even we will see on Monday was wrong lol
    Options
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since they want to continue this thread, I'll repost my two cents here.

Skill line in crown store is a slippery slope. What's next? Level 50 toons in crown store? Might as well put vet trial titles in the store too.

Also, I've never really been bothered too much about changes, but they've turned the game upside down with this. Soon there will be no point in having a different class.

I fear this game has seen its peak and it's going to be only downhill from here onwards. Milk as much as they can until it fades away.

Which is terribly sad. I loved ESO.:/
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame the legal team will be at their door
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fake
    Shame the legal team will be at their door

All that legal trouble for a drop of clout.
    Options
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why so salty, Zos?
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
    Options
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    True
    Not sure why the threads are being redirected here but I'm very annoyed at my magplar dots getting nerfed without any increase in duration
    Options
  • CritsTheBed
    CritsTheBed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fake
    I don’t care what zos devs say, these are fake patch notes.
    Options
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    looks like the not even reading the threads just titles 1 thread just got locked and un locked again because it mentioned the leaked patch notes :D
    Options
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    True
    OMG!!!! total time played 322days 5hours 25minutes, CP1071 with 15/16 characters.
    Wow, what was that episode in ST-TNG, All Good Things....
    our guild will be doing parses on our favorite dungeon toons to see what the real impact will be, but as a PvE player, these changes read like a litany of the Blue Orc Army leader's media channel and my guild does not PvP

"Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
    Be mindful of Community Rules
    Options
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Won’t have to wait Monday, they’re getting posted tonight to quash the rumor mill.

Source?

Screenshot_2019-07-07-00-26-36.png

F me, tinypic link busted so just check tre discord general chat for Gina.

LOL, I hope this is fake.

Options
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    LMAO all those awful notes were TRUE
    Options
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    I don’t care what zos devs say, these are fake patch notes.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/483597/pts-patch-notes-v5-1-0/?fbclid=IwAR0-BrHa4sNsppLeYIQ_-ArvLbAhyZKmM2c2oE9QlHPXet9QtMhWFC9VrX4

They where real and RIP to the person that let them out
    Options
  • jkelley2
    jkelley2
    Soul Shriven
    this patch will literally kill the game, if this hits live there will likely be a large exodus from the game to others from end game players at the very least not to mention the rest of the player base, these changes are completely asinine
    Options
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Deny it all you want, you can't make this %#!& up.

What exactly was "squashed"? From what I've read, it seems like most of the points in the leak were in-line with what we were given officially.
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fake
    jkelley2 wrote: »
    this patch will literally kill the game, if this hits live there will likely be a large exodus from the game to others from end game players at the very least not to mention the rest of the player base, these changes are completely asinine

People have been saying that for years. Especially after Murkmire.
    Options
  • jkelley2
    jkelley2
    Soul Shriven

and with each successive patch the end game player base has gotten smaller and smaller this is seriously set to be the EOL for it from all the horrific feed back and complaining ive seen both in game in zone chat and guild chat and on the forums
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fake

and with each successive patch the end game player base has gotten smaller and smaller this is seriously set to be the EOL for it from all the horrific feed back and complaining ive seen both in game in zone chat and guild chat and on the forums

Yes because end game is the only thing that matters.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Ri_Khan wrote: »

What exactly was "squashed"? From what I've read, it seems like most of the points in the leak were in-line with what we were given officially.

that was my thoughts as well, they look the same as the leaked ones.

Edited by Gilvoth on July 7, 2019 5:21AM
    Options
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    If I were proud of my work, I wouldn't sic my skeezy lawyers on someone for spreading the word about it. Granted, it breached the NDA, but it's not a good look for a gambling operation to go after a (presumably former) fan and customer. Maybe lighten up a bit with the infamous Zenimax litigiousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORvkElqw0QM
    Edited by Ohtimbar on July 7, 2019 5:25AM
    forever stuck in combat
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Ha, called it they were real!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ohtimbar then maybe said individual shouldn’t have breached the contractual agreement, maybe they should have had a little integrity.
    Options
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    Hope they are false.
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Hope they are false.

They are not, the official patch notes have been posted several hours ago and the leak was true.
    Edited by Seraphayel on July 7, 2019 6:47AM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    It's Schrodinger's alfiq all over again
    11488.gif
    In reality it doesn't matter because the performance issues are rendering any change irrelevant.

Yeah but I don't have performance issues.

Nice cat tho!
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
    Options
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    @Ohtimbar maybe they should have had a little integrity.

Yet still more integrity than ZoS. I wish them the best of luck dealing with whatever unjustifiable legal nonsense they might be facing.
    forever stuck in combat
    Options
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t follow. ZOS is a business. Whoever had an agreement with them. They broke the agreement not ZOS. Just because you don’t like the changes, even I don’t like ALL the changes, you don’t breach a contract because you’re throwing a temper tantrum.
    Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    Oh they're real son, they're real. *tear rolls down cheek*
    Options
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    chaz wrote: »
    It's Schrodinger's alfiq all over again
    11488.gif
    In reality it doesn't matter because the performance issues are rendering any change irrelevant.

Yeah but I don't have performance issues.

Nice cat tho!

And I am a vegan!
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Well... I guess... sorry... I did all I could... :disappointed:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIVdWlpya1k
    Options
  • LoreToo