Are they real or are they fake?

• Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake
    Cheezits94 wrote: »
    The "leaked" Google Document contains a Hyperlink or whatever it is called, and it leads to a forum topic I don't have access to: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/481362/u23-early-bird-natch-potes

So I think they might be partly true, or maybe they are a very, very early "work in progress" version that's pretty much outdated.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/47155/skyrim-2020-chapter-preview

And that does same thing. It's clever URL editing. That above is a fake URL I just made. So that Google Docs URL is more likely than not, a fake URL.
    Edited by Blackbird_V on July 6, 2019 11:13PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Patch notes are real. They might not be the most recent version but they’re credible.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Won’t have to wait Monday, they’re getting posted tonight to quash the rumor mill.

Source?

Screenshot_2019-07-07-00-26-36.png

F me, tinypic link busted so just check tre discord general chat for Gina.
    Edited by colossalvoids on July 6, 2019 11:25PM
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    The "leaked" Google Document contains a Hyperlink or whatever it is called, and it leads to a forum topic I don't have access to: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/481362/u23-early-bird-natch-potes

So I think they might be partly true, or maybe they are a very, very early "work in progress" version that's pretty much outdated.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/47155/skyrim-2020-chapter-preview

And that does same thing. It's clever URL editing. That above is a fake URL I just made. So that Google Docs URL is more likely than not, a fake URL.

That took what, 30 seconds? To write twenty pages of absolutely elaborate patch notes in the style of ZOS plus thinking about all the major changes like the rework to DoTs and things like Eclipse takes what, 5, 10 hours of time or even more? Who the hell would fake twenty pages of changes and why? Just for trolling? Seems unreasonable. Fakes are a thing but never as detailed and elaborate as this.
    Edited by Seraphayel on July 6, 2019 11:22PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by rumple9 on July 6, 2019 11:43PM
    Options
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    42b3218b9dfe9c41147f8c409e5c9ed666528eeae7a54ba72cd560c17e2e6d4f.jpg
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
    Options
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake
    Seraphayel wrote: »

That took what, 30 seconds? To write twenty pages of absolutely elaborate patch notes in the style of ZOS plus thinking about all the major changes like the rework to DoTs and things like Eclipse takes what, 5, 10 hours of time or even more? Who the hell would fake twenty pages of changes and why? Just for trolling? Seems unreasonable. Fakes are a thing but never as detailed and elaborate as this.

They're trolls. Some really do go that far.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
    Options
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fake
    This is so stupid it has to be fake. But then again "hey, lets just rework the entire god damn game in one patch and then never balance anything for the next six months" wouldn't be new for ZOS.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
    Options
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    JarlUlfric wrote: »
    They're confirmed fake.

Source?
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Seraphayel wrote: »

They're trolls. Some really do go that far.

I’ve never seen this in 5 years ESO before. We don’t even have fake Chapter leaks which generates a lot more buzz than simple patch notes. And you really think someone is spending hours with writing fake patch notes?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    ImSoPro wrote: »
    They're confirmed fake.

Source?

Fake was confirmed by fake Gina, real Gina's version seems to be the same file.
    Options
  • CritsTheBed
    CritsTheBed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fake
    These fake notes that show so much attention on the forgotten potion of eso is really all the proof you need to know these are a complete troll. There will never be a patch with even a quarter of that kind focus on pvp.
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aliens
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently they are neither.
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
    Options
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I'm not going to give them any thought until if/when they go live. Think instead I will enjoy an ice cold adult beverage.

Yeah I know I could both drink and think about patch notes but why?
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're confirmed fake.

Probably by a fake staff member
    Options
  • stevenyaub16_ESO
    stevenyaub16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    It's probably a good fake, made by some longterm player. It's not hard to make some good convincing patch notes considering how much stuff does need fixing/balancing.

Add those in with some crazy nerfs and you will fool anyone. Kudos to the person who put so much effort it and it really paid off since it is causing such mass hysteria.

The pet sorc nerfs feel like "obvious" triggering nerfs. It would be foolish for ZoS to kill such a big chunk of the pve playerbase.

(I hate pet sorcs as much as any other "real" DPSer but without them PvE would become a ghost town.)
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are coming tonight. Gina Just confirmed!
    Edited by Thevampirenight on July 7, 2019 2:20AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Gina confirmed huh? In a discord right? I have 1,000,000 kuta I’ll sell for 1 gold.
    Edited by khajiitNPC on July 7, 2019 2:43AM
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fake
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    Lol Gina confirmed huh? In a discord right? I have 1,000,000 kuta I’ll sell for 1 gold.

Also confirmed in this thread. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6187200/#Comment_6187200
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep the one I linked in the article here. Just in case the patch notes were released tonight and they are according to that very thread where she posted.
    Here is the post she made. Quoted it over.
    They'll be posted tonight. On Saturday.

FlippantAgileAmericanwarmblood-small.gif

Edited by Thevampirenight on July 7, 2019 2:48AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • merrygoround95
    merrygoround95
    Soul Shriven
    Why do people keep thinking there is an army of fake Ginas in discord, she's been joining quite a few channels for quite a while now and has been relatively active, active enough for people to know it is *the* Gina
    Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The link doesn't show whatever you're talking about... Y'all trolls AF.
    Options
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    They are false until they are posted pn forum
    Options
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum Gina
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will see on monday.
    khajiitNPC wrote: »

SOLD
    Options
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog
    ✭✭✭
    As long as they look.and feel great, who cares.
    "You can have fun or you can have safety, but you can't have them both"
    -A ten-year-old
    Options
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were real. Time for the tears to begin.
    Options
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True
    Lol.. aaaaand they are real. The patch notes can be found in the PTS section.

Mostly I am glad that no one made them up and wrote down 30 pages of fake patch notes because I would have been deeply worried about that person's sanity.
    I am happy that no one around here is THAT deranged.
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
    Options
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake
    I shall admit i am wrong. I assumed not class rep would really take a huge risk leaking nda content.
    Options