The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twitch Drop question regarding yesterday's twitch stream

ttraveler
ttraveler
✭✭
I watched the ESO twitch channel stream yesterday at 6 pm EDT. "Drops enabled" was in GREEN and I was logged in.

When do we get the Crown Crate drop? I thought it always happened right after the broadcast stream.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct, @ttraveler, they were right after the broadcast stream.

If you were actually there (and have your twitch account linked to your ESO account) ... start an Online Support ticket.
  • rihannsu528
    rihannsu528
    Soul Shriven
    Some guidance on what section to choose in order to create a support ticket would be helpful. I tried to submit a ticket and for the life of me can't figure out what section to choose as nothing seems to apply and there seems to be no general option. I finally just chose feedback/bugs but the end message says it goes to the devs so that must not be the correct place to report it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @rihannsu528

When submitting a ticket for issues related to Twitch, you can use the closest category that fits and allows you to start the ticket. Do not use the feedback category as your ticket will not receive a response.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post