The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

(Videos) Ball Group - Some truly PvP experience.

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also French client smh my head
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Wihuri
    Wihuri
    ✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    Dude, there is absolutely No Merit to play in a ballgroup.

They're not looking for merit. They're looking forward to farming you. And you have to actively engage them to get farmed. It's so easy to just walk away from a ball group. You know what they are going to do. They want you guys stacked and then they ulti dump your stack. If you're not stacked, you're not going to get ulti dumped randomly. And if you really really hate ballgroups, then just slot chain/silver leash/inevitable detonation/negate. They will love it I promise you that.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If nobody wants to play in lfg group anymore, it's the ballgroup's fault.
    Now cyrodiil is just a bunch of opportunists "solo" players going to a place with a max percentage to get APs, and soon your ballgroup wont have random players to kill, and it already started.

I'm solo player as i said playing without guild, but i'm leading lfg players as much as I can because i still believe in this game. No guild, no vocal, nothing else than writing advices and orders in the group text chat.
    Ofc "solo" players playing beside other 30ish solo players arent solo, OFC we all know that, and as I said they're just opportunists to get AP.
    Real solo are extremely rare today. Soloing is just a way to say we're not in guild+vocal group.

I voluntary got theses death recap to show here -again- how much ballgroup players SUCK.
    ofc it is easy to leave them and i do it 99% of time, i'm not idiot, do you really think i like to die and give points to theses idiots ? not really.

Edited by Xarc on July 27, 2019 2:34PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭

eeeeeeeh? :D
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave it anaire, there's some people that just don't make any sense
    Edited by MLRPZ on July 27, 2019 5:46PM
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭
    Now cyrodiil is just a bunch of opportunists "solo" players going to a place with a max percentage to get APs, and soon your ballgroup wont have random players to kill, and it already started.

I'm solo player as i said playing without guild, but i'm leading lfg players as much as I can because i still believe in this game. No guild, no vocal, nothing else than writing advices and orders in the group text chat.
    Ofc "solo" players playing beside other 30ish solo players arent solo, OFC we all know that, and as I said they're just opportunists to get AP.
    Real solo are extremely rare today. Soloing is just a way to say we're not in guild+vocal group.

I voluntary got theses death recap to show here -again- how much ballgroup players SUCK.
    ofc it is easy to leave them and i do it 99% of time, i'm not idiot, do you really think i like to die and give points to theses idiots ? not really.

Didnt even took time to read what I said, just being mind closed and persuaded of your POV without even trying to understand others. Then have fun leading randoms and feeling better cause you're not on a vocal.
    But that's funny coming from a guy that have the same gameplay than a crayfish.

faster guys kill kill
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay time to be brutally truthful here for all you uninformed zerglings
    1. Ball grouping is only a grp 12 or less. Any bigger isn’t a ball group but a zerg.
    2. Ball groups do not push keeps and siege empty keeps for AP
    3. Ball groups do not fight groups smaller than theirs, they seek fights where they’re outnumbered typically 12v24+
    4. Ball groups do not cause lag, the 40+ man size zerg spamming healing springs cause lag
    5. If you’re crying about ball grouping you’re either a zergling who gets farmed and is simply a bad player who has no thumbs. Or you confuse a ball group with just a blob zerg that runs people down but has somewhat okayish movement.
    6. Just because a group has good movement doesn’t mean they’re a ball group, if they’re fighting and they outnumber their opponent they’re not a ball group but a zerg
    7. Ball groups main objective is to gain AP through kills or get good fights. Essentially what a ball group what do is go on the other side of the map to avoid their own faction so they don’t screw up their farm, example would be a blue ball group hitting Arrius or Farragut keep while Blues are almost gated. Or they’ll grab a scroll and run it to a certain location like maybe a temple and farm it. Any group that’s just pushes keeps and outnumbers their opponents and claims they’re a ball group is wrong. They’re a zerg.
    8. If you think ball grouping is so easy and your in a 24 man zerg. Just stop talking, REAL ball grouping is debatably the most difficult form of PvP aside from solo&small scale PvP. Isn’t easy trying to survive when you have 30+ people on you trying to kill you.

I swear so many of you guys have no idea what a real ball group is, you just confuse a big blob zerg with somewhat okay movement as a ball group when that isn’t the case. Please actually know what a ball group is before you start throwing that word around.
    Essentially to dumb things down, imagine small scalers who just seek fights and AP... but on a larger and much more coordinated group oriented scale. THAT is a ball group.
    Edited by frostz417 on July 27, 2019 6:55PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed a handful of nonconstructive and baiting comments. Since this thread has derailed, we've decided to close it. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.