Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

please add a min-map on Xbox One

grim_jester
grim_jester
✭✭
I am a player on both Xbox one, and PC. and I have ESO plus on both but to be honest I am considering canceling my Xbox ESO plus because I spend more time on PC and the reason is on my PC version I have a add-on that gives me a mini-map. I can't tell you how much game time on Xbox one is wasted by opening the map just to see where I am going. I"M sure many other players would love the option to have a mini-map in the corner to see where they are going as well.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way to get add a mini-map on For Console, that console gamers are going to have to make a bigger threat in the ESO forums, ESO Twitter, ESO Facebook page, ESO Youtube channel, ESO Twitch.TV. ESO Instagram, console forums, bethesda.net and write a big article on the topic. But sorry mate there is no add-ons for console about mini-map, just keep posting to keep the ideas alive.
  • mikeyj92
    mikeyj92
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on PS4 and this would be awesome to have. I hate pulling up the map so often. I can't believe they didn't include one as a HUD option.
    " I'm not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude."
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! It's easier to navigate with a mini-map. Hopefully they can add this small feature for us.
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikeyj92 wrote: »
    I'm on PS4 and this would be awesome to have. I hate pulling up the map so often. I can't believe they didn't include one as a HUD option.

They did in the PC beta, and then removed it "for immersion".
  • grim_jester
    grim_jester
    ✭✭
    We need to flood their Twitter, and forums with the request.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over time ZOS has added a lot of addons as game features. Here's to hoping they keep it up. Really helps the console centric among us. I still miss my player locator addon, reply to mail addon, minimap addon, map icons addon - especially the map icons addon (made all undiscovered locations visible so I knew where I had yet to explore, showed skyshard and lorebook locations) - and a few others. I do really appreciate now being able to color chat channels, swap between player and character names, see certain traits on weapons and armors, and such, I'd just really appreciate a bit more. Quality of life improvements are rarely disliked by the community afterall.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • grim_jester
    grim_jester
    ✭✭
    Marginis wrote: »
    Over time ZOS has added a lot of addons as game features. Here's to hoping they keep it up. Really helps the console centric among us. I still miss my player locator addon, reply to mail addon, minimap addon, map icons addon - especially the map icons addon (made all undiscovered locations visible so I knew where I had yet to explore, showed skyshard and lorebook locations) - and a few others. I do really appreciate now being able to color chat channels, swap between player and character names, see certain traits on weapons and armors, and such, I'd just really appreciate a bit more. Quality of life improvements are rarely disliked by the community afterall.

I'm not looking to add a bunch of add-ons. I just think they should add a mini-map
  • Sys7em
    Sys7em
    Wait... Console doesn't have a mini map!?
    I know people are playing on much larger screens than PC users "for the most part"

What is this?
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sys7em wrote: »
    Wait... Console doesn't have a mini map!?
    I know people are playing on much larger screens than PC users "for the most part"

What is this?

It's not part of the default UI - it was removed in beta.