Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

please add a min-map on Xbox One

grim_jester
I am a player on both Xbox one, and PC. and I have ESO plus on both but to be honest I am considering canceling my Xbox ESO plus because I spend more time on PC and the reason is on my PC version I have a add-on that gives me a mini-map. I can't tell you how much game time on Xbox one is wasted by opening the map just to see where I am going. I"M sure many other players would love the option to have a mini-map in the corner to see where they are going as well.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way to get add a mini-map on For Console, that console gamers are going to have to make a bigger threat in the ESO forums, ESO Twitter, ESO Facebook page, ESO Youtube channel, ESO Twitch.TV. ESO Instagram, console forums, bethesda.net and write a big article on the topic. But sorry mate there is no add-ons for console about mini-map, just keep posting to keep the ideas alive.
  • mikeyj92
    mikeyj92
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on PS4 and this would be awesome to have. I hate pulling up the map so often. I can't believe they didn't include one as a HUD option.
    " I'm not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude."
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! It's easier to navigate with a mini-map. Hopefully they can add this small feature for us.
    Kia ora!
    Xbox NA (PvE) Nord DK Stam CP301
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikeyj92 wrote: »
    I'm on PS4 and this would be awesome to have. I hate pulling up the map so often. I can't believe they didn't include one as a HUD option.

They did in the PC beta, and then removed it "for immersion".
  • grim_jester
    We need to flood their Twitter, and forums with the request.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over time ZOS has added a lot of addons as game features. Here's to hoping they keep it up. Really helps the console centric among us. I still miss my player locator addon, reply to mail addon, minimap addon, map icons addon - especially the map icons addon (made all undiscovered locations visible so I knew where I had yet to explore, showed skyshard and lorebook locations) - and a few others. I do really appreciate now being able to color chat channels, swap between player and character names, see certain traits on weapons and armors, and such, I'd just really appreciate a bit more. Quality of life improvements are rarely disliked by the community afterall.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • grim_jester
    Marginis wrote: »
    Over time ZOS has added a lot of addons as game features. Here's to hoping they keep it up. Really helps the console centric among us. I still miss my player locator addon, reply to mail addon, minimap addon, map icons addon - especially the map icons addon (made all undiscovered locations visible so I knew where I had yet to explore, showed skyshard and lorebook locations) - and a few others. I do really appreciate now being able to color chat channels, swap between player and character names, see certain traits on weapons and armors, and such, I'd just really appreciate a bit more. Quality of life improvements are rarely disliked by the community afterall.

I'm not looking to add a bunch of add-ons. I just think they should add a mini-map
  • Sys7em
    Sys7em
    Wait... Console doesn't have a mini map!?
    I know people are playing on much larger screens than PC users "for the most part"

What is this?
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sys7em wrote: »
    Wait... Console doesn't have a mini map!?
    I know people are playing on much larger screens than PC users "for the most part"

What is this?

It's not part of the default UI - it was removed in beta.