Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sooooo....anyone else notice the new 2nd Legion style yet?

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hold on im on tablet right now, pics and info coming.

Went perusing the Armor Collections to go over the styles I didn't have still and saw this.

WrU994n.png

2nd Legion, obtained via defeating Bosses in the Imperial City during Midyear Mayhem. Now, a little concerned since I just found out they've canceled the event this Summer. But the Style is still in-game. :/ Anyway, this is the body pieces of it minus the belt. I didn't take pics of the weapons, but from what I understand this is strictly a Medium Set, there aren't any pieces for Light or Heavy.

I REALLY like the Jack. It screams traditional Medieval armor AND it's short sleeve. Would've been great if sleeveless but I can compromise. And it even comes with a kind of scarf around the neck, AND NO HIP OR CROTCH FLAPS.
Edited by ArchMikem on June 27, 2019 9:10PM
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one? Or was this old news again that flew over my head until now.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen that style before. Thanks ZOS for not just taking away PvP's only event but trolling us as well. 😡
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been in the armor section for a while now.
    But it is news to me Midyear Mayhem is canceled?!? Wtf
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been in the armor section for a while now.
    But it is news to me Midyear Mayhem is canceled?!? Wtf

sigh of course it has...
  • Jawshoeuh
    Jawshoeuh
    ✭✭✭
    That picture is darker than the Battle of Winterfell.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe it showed up in a datamine a little while ago looked like it was displayed as a style pack like the monster pack stuff... chances are while Midyear is cancelled there’ll probably be the pack for sale in CS in July (just cause the way to earn has been cancelled doesn’t mean ZoS doesn’t want our money... almost... hold on *puts tinfoil hat on*... almost like it’s a setup... *takes tinfoil hat off*)
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    No one? Or was this old news again that flew over my head until now.

Old news. It was already on PTS back in April.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it does release its going to be style pages like the companions ones, and you will be able to buy them from the feather vendor. At least, that was how they were going to do it for Midyear.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Hold on im on tablet right now, pics and info coming.

2nd Legion, obtained via defeating Bosses in the Imperial City during Midyear Mayhem. Now, a little concerned since I just S.

LUL
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jawshoeuh wrote: »
    That picture is darker than the Battle of Winterfell.

Ok now that is funny 😂
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    since we won't have midyear mayhem this year...

this piece is now a year away from us if

they won't include id into another event's rewards :/