The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Guild Finder Received Applications Export

joyfulness
joyfulness
Soul Shriven
Due to serious issues with the Guild Finder on the admin side that have been discussed here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/475752/guild-finder-received-applications-almost-unusable, I have been trying to figure out how to export the Received Applications list with the applicants' information so that I can paste them into Google Sheets.

The in-game list is unreliable and hard to manage due to applications constantly disappearing/reappearing. I have not found any existing addons or articles covering this export topic. I've waited a while thinking someone would jump on this, but I haven't found anything yet. If I could export them at least, I could know the total number of applications and prioritize applicants, primarily based on the relevant information they provide in their application message, since their level, class, alliance, achievement points, and such are only based on their current character anyway and really hold no bearing on their experience as a player, or in our case, as a salesperson on a guild trader.

My first question is: has anyone else had any success with exporting Guild Finder Received Applications who is willing to share how?

My second question is: with PC players getting ZOS'd a few weeks ago and having our addons disabled, is this interfering with our ability to do this at all? Because I've tried looking over the lua scripts, commands, functions, et al, and testing "Get"s in the game is returning nil.

I will work with people to make this happen. Granted, my lua skill level is novice. I can understand what the code is doing when reading it, but I'm not fluent enough yet to write my own addons from scratch. I need more lua-fluent friends. I don't care if someone else wants to do this and claim all the credit. I will help as much as I can and can learn. I just want it done so I can do my guild admin job.

Thanks