Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Legends new Expansion Moons of Elsweyr Free cards

SpiderCultist
SpiderCultist
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey,

I read on the bethesda wesite site you're giving away 15 card packs for the TESL new expansion if you also play ESO. The thing is, how can you know I play both games? They are not linked... well, unless an ESO account is a subset of a bethesda account. Let me know please.

Thanks
PC | EU
Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
"You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SpiderCultist

In order to be eligible for to receive 15 Moons of Elsweyr packs and an exclusive Dragonstone card back, you will need to own the Elsweyr Chapter for The Elder Scrolls Online, play ESO: Elsweyr from June 11 to June 24, and have a Bethesda.net account. If this is your first time playing Legends, you’ll also need to register for a Bethesda.net account to claim your reward.

If you have met the above criteria, you will receive an email around June 27th that will have a code for your rewards. You will need to redeem this code on the Bethesda.net account associated with your Legends account once you receive it
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE , sorry for a bit of necro'ing, but is it OK if my account looks like this even if I have Elsweyr? Won't it affect my eligibility? I wanted to submit a support ticket but there is no category for this =(
    dZSrKfa.png
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got theirs yet?
  • joaoppecurto
    joaoppecurto
    ✭✭
    Anyone got theirs yet?

No because I didnt opt-in for e-mail communications. You need to send a support ticket.
    I just sent mine.
    PC EU: 900+ CP
    9 chars:
    Indrik Lady, Breton Magden - lvl 50 - Main and Grand Master Crafter
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - daily writ crafters
    + 4 chars - lvl 50 - stamblade pvp, stamblade solo ww, dk tank, necro healer

On PC Since: 05/28/2018; RIP PS4 account
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Nairinhe

If you've not gotten the 15 card packs yet, we recommend contacting customer support as they can check if you met the conditions for this promotion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post