Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would You Hug an Alfiq Even if it Kills You?

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Have some respect for our furry, four-legged valued allies! Show affection by not showing affection.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wouldn’t hug one for nothing! And I’d bury a LEGION of those furry lil thangs. Don’t they know who I am? (They must not know who I am!). I’m Jump Lane and I came to get down!
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'd gladly pay with my life in order to hug one of these feline masters of the lost arts. <3
    Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Kyoma wrote: »
    I'd gladly pay with my life in order to hug one of these feline masters of the lost arts. <3

hugging floofs is an art
  • LennoxPoodle
    LennoxPoodle
    ✭✭✭
    No
    zaria wrote: »
    Wonder how Alfiq kittens look like?

Apparently all Khajjit kittens look the the same. The distinct morphology of the furstocks gets developed during growth (which is much faster than for humans. Don't want to imagine how that feels for the larger furstocks. Even human growth can be painful at times.). They are supposed to be much smaller than human infants (makes sense, an Alfiq needs to be capable of giving birth to a senche raht), so they probably just look like housecat kittens (housekittens?) or very small lion cubs.

To add to the discussion. I have a deep distrust for every predator capable of hiding it's claws. Dogs show what they've got (pretty heavily even. You might say that they tend to overstate their more dangerous qualities) instead of turning evil out of nowhere.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, but only if it talked like Sheogorath :)
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I grew up with birds and reptiles because I'm allergic to fur dander. It wouldn't really matter if I died though, however I can't throw away my life on a hug. Though it's very tempting they are adorable.