Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would You Hug an Alfiq Even if it Kills You?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Alfiq resemble house cats but with cute clothing. Even if they hate being reduced to house cats and are capable of spellcasting, their fluffiness will be mine as sometimes the biggest risks carry the best rewards.
ON-npc-Ra%27ri.jpg
Edited by Aliyavana on June 12, 2019 4:16PM

Would You Hug an Alfiq Even if it Kills You? 225 votes

Yes
60%
bill_ESO2girlpoisonCireouschuck-18_ESOtohopka_esoEarrindodaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOMarginisRedTalonArrodisiaAlienSlofSoupDragonKyomaNebthet78Thrawnielgrefphaneub17_ESOqbkitsuneSlovenian_GamerBlackwing_Soul 135 votes
No
40%
SirAndyGilvothvailjohn_ESOBigBraggOsteosWhiteCoatSyndromeSvenjaAimoraVriendabearclawmcbainb16_ESOkillingspreeb16_ESOSpacegatoLiraTaurwenTHEDKEXPERIENCEAhPook_Is_HereFleshreaperGarishredspecter23InvictusApolloDragonnord 90 votes
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    No yes yet? No one understands my appreciation for the floofs.

Edit: Ah, i see a few men and women of culture now.
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 12, 2019 1:59PM
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Thank you for this chuckle

tenor.gif
    e2ff9c5d83ae2b06eb3efe8d2991c157.gif

Edited by xxthir13enxx on June 12, 2019 2:24PM
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Uhm. Have you just called all people who value their lives more than hugging a cat, to be "uncultured"?
    Personally I find the idea of talking household cats to be very cringy and trashy. The only talking household cat I liked was Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
    Besides isn't the purpose of having a pet, to feel superioror @Aliyavana? I wouldn't pull that thread.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would squeeze and hug a Senche-raht like a teddy bear with my little bosmer girl, she's petite and quiet, but has a tight grip. Probably best to do it while its asleep and come up from behind.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    My Characters are Khajiit so there's already a natural unspoken understanding about communal affection, yes? Also Dehyesha is a Sorceress and can just throw up a Ward if sudden snuggles are met with hostility.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Uhm. Have you just called all people who value their lives more than hugging a cat, to be "uncultured"?
    Personally I find the idea of talking household cats to be very cringy and trashy. The only talking household cat I liked was Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
    Besides isn't the purpose of having a pet, to feel superioror @Aliyavana? I wouldn't pull that thread.

Cats are superior to humans
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Besides isn't the purpose of having a pet, to feel superior Aliyavana? I wouldn't pull that thread.

That's called having Slaves.

People have pets for the companionship. Animals help people combat loneliness.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes! It's terribly rude, breaches all sorts of social etiquette and would probably result in the loss of an eye, but I will hug them tightly and boop the snoot.
    PC EU & NA
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    tumblr_plfwx3FMPl1r5zq6ao2_500.gif
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    No but maybe. But no, but they are adorable ... so maybe.
  • Ardan147
    Ardan147
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    While Alfiq may look like housecats, they do not appreciate being treated as such, and so I would respect that.
    This creature called a songbird. What a devious creation! This winged nuisance erodes sanity with its incessant chirping. What a brilliant form of torture!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Fluffy death cuddles are best cuddles
    Edited by Aliyavana on June 12, 2019 4:07PM
  • LennoxPoodle
    LennoxPoodle
    ✭✭✭
    No
    So far we've got 29 creepy weirdos who'd hug a stranger without consent. Guess it's time for a restraining order! :wink:
    Probably best to do it while its asleep and come up from behind.
    Okay...
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would squeeze and hug a Senche-raht like a teddy bear with my little bosmer girl, she's petite and quiet, but has a tight grip. Probably best to do it while its asleep and come up from behind.

Fluffy danger cuddles
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    So far we've got 29 creepy weirdos who'd hug a stranger without consent. Guess it's time for a restraining order! :wink:
    Probably best to do it while its asleep and come up from behind.
    Okay...

Hmm
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. I’ve lived with enough cats in my life to know to never give affection until it is demanded, and even then only for a few seconds unless I want to be parted from the skin on my hands. And hugs are out of the question.

I am convinced my wife’s cat spends his evenings plotting our death.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    They are one the cutest beings in the game currently. I absolutely love them. Some of them, also, have a nice sense of humour too. win win <3
    Edited by Arrodisia on June 13, 2019 12:15AM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    If I'd hug an Alfiq even if it killed me? Here is footage of me hugging the Alfiq 1945 colorized.
    Also SPOILERS FOR GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8
    jon-dany.png
    Edited by Ratzkifal on June 13, 2019 12:24AM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I had to think about this. Generally speaking, no. But I have this one cat, who is quite pushy and ridiculous at times, and I have been known to force him to lay the heck down and stay put, in a sort of hug, until he stops being a pita. So yes. If I had to.

Now, the Senche Raht's and the tall boys, maybe more of a yes.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Amanuensis
    Amanuensis
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Sorry, I am allergic to dander.

Besides, if I run across a magical pu$&y giving it a hug will not be my first instinct.
    Edited by Amanuensis on June 13, 2019 12:58AM
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix grouping issues, class/weapon balance and Cyro lag
    Whoops wrong topic... fluff here
    Edited by GeorgeBlack on June 13, 2019 1:06AM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    It's a Khajiit, correct? If I'm touching it in any way, it's with the end of my foot so I can maintain my ranking in my local "Kick the Khajiit" league. It's the only thing Khajiit are good for.
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Is it really worth a life? I don't think so.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    They are so pretty. I would take that risk!
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I'd only hug one if i had their consent. They are just like other Khajiit after all.
    They might be cute and hug-able. it's important to ask permission first.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    no they are food for my dog and i dont play or hug the food
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    I have the flu in the middle of a massive heat wave and my only relief is scalding hot Theraflu. My will to live is approaching nil anyway, so why not have a cute fuzzy wuzzy soft snuggly immolation death?
    Edited by jainiadral on June 13, 2019 2:48AM
  • Syuko
    Syuko
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Don't threaten me with a good time. 😏
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    They look like they would make great fur-lined mittens, or perhaps a hat.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fools. If you want their trust, you trade with them, you are no jeek yes?

IRL Alfiq respond to cold shoulders and warm technology. Ignore the Alfiq and the cuddles will come to you.
    Edited by max_only on June 13, 2019 4:53AM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom