The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do i still qualify for the rewards if i watched via official twitch - twitch channel

TokyoNight
TokyoNight
Soul Shriven
Let me clarify

I watched the E3 on official twitch channel (twitch.tv/twitch) since it had all the shows at one place, and i forgot to switch over to twitch.tv/bethesda while watching Bethesda's show. I still watched the complete Bethesda's show, but on the twitch.tv/twitch channel.
My account is properly linked and i have received a ouroboros crate from the Elsweyr launch event, for watching Elder Scrolls Online streams

Do i still qualify for the rewards?
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would guess no - as you have to link your Bethesda and ESO account. not your Twitch and ESO.. :/
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No you do not qualify. The only way was to watch it on Bethesda Channel. They tracked linked accounts only on Bethesdas twitch.
    If you watched on any other channel, I am afraid your missed your chance.
    Edited by xMovingTarget on June 12, 2019 12:58PM
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    So in a way you watched a competing live stream